Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Aquiline

Ah, you see...correcting all that we messed up with during this 1 and a half year of obsessed fandom...the good things come and we will remember to live again fully...

you know, me & my hubby we never indulge in  daily soaps or movies but just spent time with kids & family. So me watching a daily drama which even though was just 20min came as a huge shock for all the family especially kids. But poor kids & hubby are just comforting me these days, giving me more attention just so that i can easily get over this hurtful procedure of ipkknd.
there is just no one like family & close friends like all of you!
kushipugly thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_Soul

Hey KA and KP... to call/mail n demand for season 2 is absolutly right... but wanna suggest something,,,

Currently whole IPK team is on break now, they have nothing in hand currently... no story plot, no creative idea, no new idea of presentation n direction... so they could not start season 2 too soon..

Also Barun is definately not going to start work b4 2 months atleast..

n practically speaking SP after few days will not listen abt it...

so my idea is.. v all should take a break for a month or two and then start again with call/mail... if they will have a mental peace from fans call on IPK they will listen, understand n most importantly consider d demands positively and will give a thought atleast...

Var tabhi karna chahiye jab uska asar sabse jyada ho...!!!!
at Right time.. at Right place... with Right force...!!

yes you are right A_soul👍🏼
SP themselves have said that evem if they consider season 2 it will take more than a few months to pull together a team or even to start a new show.
Punkaj said they are aware of huge international popularity of sarun & will love to get them back 😊

just hope this happens.
Aquiline thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_Soul

Currently whole IPK team is on break now, they have nothing in hand currently... no story plot, no creative idea, no new idea of presentation n direction... so they could not start season 2 too soon..

Also Barun is definately not going to start work b4 2 months atleast..

n practically speaking SP after few days will not listen abt it...

so my idea is.. v all should take a break for a month or two and then start again with call/mail... if they will have a mental peace from fans call on IPK they will listen, understand n most importantly consider d demands positively and will give a thought atleast...

Var tabhi karna chahiye jab uska asar sabse jyada ho...!!!!
at Right time.. at Right place... with Right force...!!

*applauds*
This needs to be put up on a bulletin board! Anyone, know of a good bulletin board? Hm...I'm wondering if I should make a last post for the Main Forum. Coz that's how I began my life in the IF, with analysis posts on the episodes...
But then again, the Forum is a wildfire. Its safe to steer away from walking into that maddened place. Oh, what my beloved Forum has come to!
Aquiline thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

there is just no one like family & close friends like all of you!

Family and GOOD friends. 
Rare to find... but if found, are a source of strength for life!
kushipugly thumbnail

*applauds*
This needs to be put up on a bulletin board! Anyone, know of a good bulletin board? Hm...I'm wondering if I should make a last post for the Main Forum. Coz that's how I began my life in the IF, with analysis posts on the episodes...
But then again, the Forum is a wildfire. Its safe to steer away from walking into that maddened place. Oh, what my beloved Forum has come to!

you know this is what is scaring me aquiline, a maddened place with wild fire.
yesterday i saw in forum , people asking forum members to tweet ekta for i dont know what & some crazy petitions going on.
I always call SP as i fear that because of some crazy obsessive demands we will end up with nothing. Crazy maddened demands cannot be outnumbered but they will win if we dont even try a bit. You cant tell them to back off on forum oir they will reach to yr throats but we can call SP & tell them that yes please take as long as it takes but if you bring back the show bring it with sensible PH/cvs.
Aquiline thumbnail

you know this is what is scaring me aquiline, a maddened place with wild fire.
yesterday i saw in forum , people asking forum members to tweet ekta for i dont know what & some crazy petitions going on.
I always call SP as i fear that because of some crazy obsessive demands we will end up with nothing. Crazy maddened demands cannot be outnumbered but they will win if we dont even try a bit. You cant tell them to back off on forum oir they will reach to yr throats but we can call SP & tell them that yes please take as long as it takes but if you bring back the show bring it with sensible PH/cvs.

*nods* What more should I say dear Apia...but I will tell you this: the Forum is a perfect representation of the world at large. What the present generation looks like! Highly aggressive, immature in reactions and will not wait to think before they leap. Selfishness is rampant and it hurts what the world is becoming to be. But I keep telling myself, life is wonderful and everyone is good, because that's the way I want it to be. Hence, IPKKND Forum is the best place in the virtual world and I will always remember the place for what it has given me...

Aquiline thumbnail
Oh goodness! I'm laughing like a maniac seeing this! I'm going to go see the Videos of him doing the dance now!!

Will arnav go Gangam to find khusi in the forest

but yes, the horses ran away & shadow being the royal horse of the royal arnav , not willing to carry a cart is not here .
So lets see how our royal arnavji will search for khushi.

kushipugly thumbnail

*nods* What more should I say dear Apia...but I will tell you this: the Forum is a perfect representation of the world at large. What the present generation looks like! Highly aggressive, immature in reactions and will not wait to think before they leap. Selfishness is rampant and it hurts what the world is becoming to be. But I keep telling myself, life is wonderful and everyone is good, because that's the way I want it to be. Hence, IPKKND Forum is the best place in the virtual world and I will always remember the place for what it has given me...

Aquiline, kia mouseebat hai😡
yay picture dalneey zarooree thee kya, mujhay jummah key tyaree kernee thee , ub bohat mehnat kerna paree gee iss picture say eyes hatany kay liay

yes this forum has given me all of you & this forum became possible by ippknd /SP/Ph & i m just ever so grateful to all of them for making it possible.

going to make a post on IF now as i just cant take this abusing of TMs anymore. i m verry reactive you know that & its just killing me seeeing them fighting for god knows what silly reasons!
Aquiline thumbnail

Aquiline, kia mouseebat hai😡
yay picture dalneey zarooree thee kya, mujhay jummah key tyaree kernee thee , ub bohat mehnat kerna paree gee iss picture say eyes hatany kay liay

yes this forum has given me all of you & this forum became possible by ippknd /SP/Ph & i m just ever so grateful to all of them for making it possible.

going to make a post on IF now as i just cant take this abusing of TMs anymore. i m verry reactive you know that & its just killing me seeeing them fighting for god knows what silly reasons!

Thank goodness there are emoticons though I detest using them. I don't understand the national  language well so at first I thought you were really pissed of or something and then I saw your second emotion and I was like *phew*! 
* chuckle* Alright deary! See you in your new post. And nope! I won't post such pictures anymore...* evil smirk*

kushipugly thumbnail

Thank goodness there are emoticons though I detest using them. I don't understand the national  language well so at first I thought you were really pissed of or something and then I saw your second emotion and I was like *phew*! 
* chuckle* Alright deary! See you in your new post. And nope! I won't post such pictures anymore...* evil smirk*

aquilineAngry
i m telling you i have to prepare for jummah prayers & you getting me glued to this hotty is not nice!
how to take eyes offDay Dreaming 
hai Allah, what a creation! SubhanAllah!Day Dreaming