Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 44)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hello people. How is everyone doing?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by kushipugly

Oh i can tell you lin, SP told me as we love our viewers & respect our wishes we arfe giving a happy end, khushi winning the crown  & all cast saying goodbyes but maybe arnav not there as barun in uk.

i told them "thankyou & love you starplus for yr crap end"

Could I give a prediction of my own?
Okay, here goes. If it is true that shooting for Arnav's death was taken, it was probably to be shown in the episode coming on Monday. But when we demanded and we stomped our feet (I didn't coz I was away and even if I was here I don't know if timid Aquiline is the demanding, spamming kind)...so becoz they glimpsed viewers power, they decided to broadcast the show only till the Thursday's episode. The Thursday's episode that they had planned which definitely has Arnav ion it, Kushi winning and Arnav walking on top stage to claim her as his wife...this is what they intended to show on Thursday and then an episode on Friday and then on Monday or Tuesday, his accident...
But now, they have decided to give the farewell episode on Friday which is why they have nothing to show after that. Becoz it ends with Kushi in his arms...
This is just my perception of how it might be and I am 98% sure I am right. But then again, I could be wrong coz I have no source from the great Team. Just what my heart believes and my mind knows. 
i hope this happens aquiline!
it will be a perfect ending & our restless hearts will be at peace.
i just pray this happens as i cant take no moreCryCryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09khusiarnavshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Puja's VMs are the best always. And after her VMs, my favoruite VM makers are coldy and Ragini. Well, in honour of the show's final breath, I shall post some of Puja's wonderful VMs in the youtube link...

Though you may have already watched her VMs, its always a delight to watch and remember the magic of ArShi over and over again...undying magic is what its called. And when you watch it, you must not wound yourself by the thought that the show is ending,  but be strengthened by the thought that the show did happen in your life!!

And here's the first of her VMs that I'd stumbled across in the month November 2011 when I was just two months new to the show (I'd begun watching it in September 2011)...

Comrades, Friends and Readers, I give you Puja's IN LAMHON KE DAMAN MEIN

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09Jammy-shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
wow lin... u read my mind dear..

yesterday only i made post on common forum to pour the links of best VMs.. but no one has replied to me..

Par tum ho to kya gum hain...!!

I havnt seen this one before... Just loved it!!!
Please us for lin...
And other comrades too, please post links of the Vms u have liked or created...!!

@ LIN: Read the update...!! m going right now, be back after an hour...!!

Edited by A_Soul - 29 November 2012 at 8:35am

Leafsbablio09Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Puja's VMs are the best always. And after her VMs, my favoruite VM makers are coldy and Ragini. Well, in honour of the show's final breath, I shall post some of Puja's wonderful VMs in the youtube link...

Though you may have already watched her VMs, its always a delight to watch and remember the magic of ArShi over and over again...undying magic is what its called. And when you watch it, you must not wound yourself by the thought that the show is ending,  but be strengthened by the thought that the show did happen in your life!!

And here's the first of her VMs that I'd stumbled across in the month November 2011 when I was just two months new to the show (I'd begun watching it in September 2011)...

Comrades, Friends and Readers, I give you Puja's IN LAMHON KE DAMAN MEIN

Lin, I will always be thankful to those people who took the effort to make vm on arnav khusi... there are awesome Vms out there... And it was only because of a VM that i watched made me follow the show... that vm just hit me... it made me search for the show and rest u know... So i will be ever thankful to all those vm makers...
Unfortunately now I dont even remember the vm song i watched at that time... i tried to find it but no luck... 
Anyways... its always a treat to watch vms... and yes vms by puja, ragini are awesome... there are others as well i dont know their name but they have done a wonderful job!!

So, I thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those fans of the show who have put so much time and effort to make vms... i really appreciate it.. in fact we all appreciate your work!!! Big smile Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Soul, khusiarnav and Jammy dear! How are you all!! This is such a delight seeing you here when I could find time to be present too...

Soul dear, I don't make VMs but I love watching them when I feel the need to remember ArShi magic! And yes, khusiarnav, the VM makers do need to be thanked as much as the OS, SS, FF writers and analysts and comedians of our Fourm. They did keep the spirit of IPKKND intact with their love for the show!

And now, here's another of Puja's awesome VMs which I watch after the one I posted above :
SHATTERED

Leafskhusiarnavshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Ahh poor me youtube nd dailymotion is ban now a days in Pakistan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquilineshass

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Ahh poor me youtube nd dailymotion is ban now a days in Pakistan

Oh dear Farwa ! I guess then pictures will have to do for you. But do tell me, everyone, if watching VMs and pics of the show will hurt you now...its time to start healing the hurt but just in case you need time to let the hurt sink in before healing it, I will stop doing this now and do it some time later...

Edited by Aquiline - 29 November 2012 at 9:18am

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09shassA_Soul

Go to top