Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Jammy-

Lin is from Kerela. Thats more than enough dearie. Thank you's for sharing this with us. Alas, it's time for me to go too.. Got to complete a few assignments. Before that I am gonna go read the update. :)

Goodnight all. have pleasant dreams. I'll drop by tomorrow. :) it was a treat being here. :)

Looking forward to seeing you here tomorrow too, dear! Goodnight for now, Jammykins!! 

Okay, time for Storyteller to chleep. * yawn* Goodnight dear KP and dear KA and dear music!

One last picture before logging off. Mind you, this has nothing to do with anything. Cut it. 

P. S. Oh, I love LM's signature "CUT IT." I think I should use it more often...

kushipugly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

Jammy and KP and KA, Yes, readers do deserve to know their author and I will tell you I am not yet 23 and I am currently in Kerala, India, doing my college studies. And as to my REAL name...*chuckle* Not as long as I am just a Forum Fiction Writer in a socialnetworking site. When I am about to leave, I might tell you my real name. Again, I might only. I need one little thing to be kept from the virtual world here until its time. But anything else anyone wants to know about me, I always tell.

Hm. Apia (if I can call you that), did you check my answers to the questions you'd asked me? Shas even came during that time.

My dear Aquiline, love you loads๐Ÿค—
you r so young yet so much talented, calm & mature.
i have told you before Aquiline, you are here to stay for ever with us as aquiline๐Ÿ˜Š
i know for sure, you dont belong to this IF , you will soon reach to blockbuster hollywood writers &  we will be proud that we were your very first readers.
love you so so much๐Ÿค—

yes, i got my answers you naughty naughty   lin๐Ÿ˜†
if shass didnt decode them well , i would have gone

@ shass: you are arnav in A.S.H:
ub to drooling shuru shass pay, kha jaoon gee main ub shass ko attitude to killer hai meray doast

@ hoope: akash the sensible shy smart one, knows when to make a right smart move without getting noticed.

@ A_soul: indeed NK, funny humorous one.Always keeping a friendly light atmosphere.

the three of you indeed make awesome threesome!

kushipugly thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusiarnav

@KP... u are here dear... i missed u so much!! i am not being able to get the fact that our show is ending Tomorrow!!! seriously will it really end??? m i in denial or something??? it really doesnot feel real... 

i have been calling Sp and demanding for a second season... hopes r high but will they give us 2nd season??? I dont know!! And the operators are no help... i get more mad when i talk to them...๐Ÿ˜ก  ๐Ÿ˜ก  ๐Ÿ˜ก
 I will call them again...

yes sweety sush, it looks like a nightmare that  the show is ending.
i have no idea how to get the courage to watch the last epi but i will watch it & will cherish evry single second of it.

this is my only once in my life show, it will always remain close to my heart & my arshi they are my heart.

I dont hope much hope for season 2 but we can always dream & demand the impossible. Atleast we will be content that we tried.

I know for sure one thing, both barun & sanaya are just simple kind sweethearts  & they will always be loved by millions throughout the globe.

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its almost 9 PM here...signing off my dears...see u guys tomorrow...of course with a smile plastered on my face even though my heart might be breaking...
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This message is for everyone... tomorrow is Friday, like every week i will be out whole day... its a school day for me.. i will be with 9th graders tomorrow from 8am till 4pm...
I wont be home till 6pm in the evening... ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But i will be checking my phone whenever i can... please let me know if something happens in tomorrows episode... m still not ready to bid goodbye to my show... but i want to know what happens before i watch it!! I know its bizarre... but trust me i have no heart to watch if its ends with something i cant take it!!! its just to prepare myself for the shock...

So its a request to all to send me pms or comment here to let me know about the last episode!! please please...
Thanks!!
Sush 
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This message is for everyone... tomorrow is Friday, like every week i will be out whole day... its a school day for me.. i will be with 9th graders tomorrow from 8am till 4pm...

I wont be home till 6pm in the evening... ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But i will be checking my phone whenever i can... please let me know if something happens in tomorrows episode... m still not ready to bid goodbye to my show... but i want to know what happens before i watch it!! I know its bizarre... but trust me i have no heart to watch if its ends with something i cant take it!!! its just to prepare myself for the shock...

So its a request to all to send me pms or comment here to let me know about the last episode!! please please...
Thanks!!
Sush 

will let u know
Leafs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looks like I missed all the fun today!  Everyone was in a positive mood and no guesses as to why?
Miss A was here in person trying to cheer everyone  by giving away some of her secrets from the FF and not forgetting all the beautiful VMs.  I was in IPKKND heaven watching them all ahhh!   I wish I had been here earlier, I could have asked for the moon and got it๐Ÿ˜†

If the show ends with Khushi falling into Arnav's arms from the ramp, this show will unintentionally, by sheer hand of fate become a classic.  People who may watch this series years from now, who know nothing of the history will think, the makers are so clever for going the full circle from when they first met.  Poor souls will have no idea that it was not intentional!

Three cheers for IPKKND Hip Hip Hurray  Hip Hip Hurray   Hip Hip Hurray

@khusiarnav - it looks like you and me are from the same hemisphere, lingering on these threads when the rest of the world is asleep.  Unfortunately I will be out all day tomorrow as well and won't be able to watch the final episode till very late after which I will have a good cry and then move on with my life, that is till Season 2 comes around๐Ÿ˜†
khusiarnav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leafs

Looks like I missed all the fun today!  Everyone was in a positive mood and no guesses as to why?

Miss A was here in person trying to cheer everyone  by giving away some of her secrets from the FF and not forgetting all the beautiful VMs.  I was in IPKKND heaven watching them all ahhh!   I wish I had been here earlier, I could have asked for the moon and got it๐Ÿ˜†

If the show ends with Khushi falling into Arnav's arms from the ramp, this show will unintentionally, by sheer hand of fate become a classic.  People who may watch this series years from now, who know nothing of the history will think, the makers are so clever for going the full circle from when they first met.  Poor souls will have no idea that it was not intentional!

Three cheers for IPKKND Hip Hip Hurray  Hip Hip Hurray   Hip Hip Hurray

@khusiarnav - it looks like you and me are from the same hemisphere, lingering on these threads when the rest of the world is asleep.  Unfortunately I will be out all day tomorrow as well and won't be able to watch the final episode till very late after which I will have a good cry and then move on with my life, that is till Season 2 comes around๐Ÿ˜†

i guess we are hon... from same hemisphere and lingering on these threads when rest are asleep!! we both will be crying out loud when rest will be done... or maybe not!! i cant say about the moving on part dear... not yet!!!
But i really hope they would give us season 2!! 

Leafs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i guess we are hon... from same hemisphere and lingering on these threads when rest are asleep!! we both will be crying out loud when rest will be done... or maybe not!! i cant say about the moving on part dear... not yet!!!
But i really hope they would give us season 2!! 

So true...there will be a void to be filled.  I was so looking forward to loads of IPKKND this Winter over a mug of hot chocolate in my warm pj's after which i would switch to The B and the BR and enjoy the second dose of ArHi ... but alas that was not to be, the carpet was pulled from under me.  I still shake my head in amazement and think is this really happening, is IPKKND really ending???๐Ÿ˜•   

But we still have all these friends here and above all we have The B and the BR which we can always count on.
Edited by Leafs - 11 years ago
khusiarnav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leafs

So true...there will be a void to be filled.  I was so looking forward to loads of IPKKND this Winter over a mug of hot chocolate in my warm pj's after which i would switch to The B and the BR and enjoy the second dose of ArHi ... but alas that was not to be, the carpet was pulled from under me.  I still shake my head in amazement and think is this really happening, is IPKKND really ending???๐Ÿ˜•   

But we still have all these friends here and above all we have The B and the BR which we can always count on.

that exactly was my plan too for this winter break... guess it will never happen!! i too dont feel its for real... never thought its gonna end.. that too so soon!!! never!!!

now TB n TBR  and all the innwallio are the only escape for us from all the heart break we gonna get after tomorrow!!!

waiting and dreading tomorrow at the same time!! 

m off to bed now hon... have to start my day early!! see you in the evening tomorrow... we will have our share of cry maybe together... take care dear,... good night!!