Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 43)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
ok guys its too late ..me going to sleep nw.. hv a gr8 day ahead...

Edited by shass - 28 November 2012 at 6:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09khusiarnavkushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by kushipugly

Oh i can tell you lin, SP told me as we love our viewers & respect our wishes we arfe giving a happy end, khushi winning the crown  & all cast saying goodbyes but maybe arnav not there as barun in uk.

i told them "thankyou & love you starplus for yr crap end"

Could I give a prediction of my own?
Okay, here goes. If it is true that shooting for Arnav's death was taken, it was probably to be shown in the episode coming on Monday. But when we demanded and we stomped our feet (I didn't coz I was away and even if I was here I don't know if timid Aquiline is the demanding, spamming kind)...so becoz they glimpsed viewers power, they decided to broadcast the show only till the Thursday's episode. The Thursday's episode that they had planned which definitely has Arnav ion it, Kushi winning and Arnav walking on top stage to claim her as his wife...this is what they intended to show on Thursday and then an episode on Friday and then on Monday or Tuesday, his accident...
But now, they have decided to give the farewell episode on Friday which is why they have nothing to show after that. Becoz it ends with Kushi in his arms...
This is just my perception of how it might be and I am 98% sure I am right. But then again, I could be wrong coz I have no source from the great Team. Just what my heart believes and my mind knows. 

Same is the my thought dear... A circle of life... it ends when it all started...
Khushi on ramp... earlier fall in ASR's arms.. and all hate started..
Now Khushi again on ramp... but this time she will fall in Arnav's arms... will all love in der eyes..

AND THIS WOULD BE OUR LAST 'RABBA VE' ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

M really the most lazzy comrade in thread aint i...

Hm. Now why would you say that dear? 
Edited: Oh wait, I got it.
* chuckle* I'd like to see it more like short and classy comments! One word comments can be classy if its spoken from the heart! Look at Shas' one-liners!
Shass and one liners...???!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!! Shocked

Ye kab, kahaan, kaise ho gaya????

Lin: Shass is famouse for his LOOoNG comments..
and now she is not only trying her hands on One liners too but also being successful in it...

Wah wah Shass.. tere to do no hatho main Laddooo!!!!!

Edited by A_Soul - 28 November 2012 at 10:33pm

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shass

O-M-G ! indeed !! congrats pugly..luv u too.. n wht ws all dat,abt wntg my ''brains''??LOLLOL..pugly,u cn hv thm n all fr free..bt let me warn u,they wont b beneficial..u ONLY thnk dat way.. whras,i knw dat twisted minds hv twisted complications! u r really blessed to tk thgs simple n easy.. i wish i cud..LOL

I am laughing for over this... love u shassyyy!!!

And pugly, its not Shas's brains you need to ask but her heart! She thinks with her heart, I swear! There is love in her thoughts.

I agree lin, evern i feel that!! its always her heart is out in comments!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09shasskushipugly

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Shass... hon, u cudnt be more right!!! LOL Big smile ur post showed what exactly how we our heart is feeling!!

Thank you for the post... it means a lot!! love u dear...Big smile
@ soul, kp n Achu... start picking ur heart pieces dear...  we have to make it whole again!! Smile 

thanks dear.. i burst laughing at ur last line.. too good!!ROFL
Aree KA.. as u can see in pic, bich main se 2 tukade hue hain...
Maine to Favikol se jod bhi diye...
ab koi mai ka lal tod ke to dikhaye...!!

Yeh Favikol ka jod hain tutega nahi...!!Wink

Leafsbablio09shasskushipugly

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by hoopoe

Shass, thats one brilliant post... perfect selection of pictures for the comrades... each pic spoke volume about their personality and im amazed to see how well u have read their state of mind. I highly suspect ur elective subject to be psychology. But im intrigued at the heart u selected for me... May i know why u selected that pic with an ECG graph? Just out of curiosity...

LOLLOLLOL...u'll b shocked to knw my real subjects dear HP..bt no its not psychology.. to date i hv not evn seen a book of psychology..reading it or tkg it as a subject is out of question! ...i cn just see thru thgs..dats da best i cn explain. *shrugs*. btw,thank u fr da compliment..glad u lykd it..
As for da HEART---i thnk u knw,bt still i'll explain jst to clear ur doubts.. luk at da heart..its serene,radiant n beautiful = PERFECT !! bt da ECG is not normal..
i tk u as a person who is quiet,cool n calm n vry wise n sober.. so if a crises hits u..u wud stand aside fr a while..trying to find a solution in da most wisest possible way,yet calmly.. max it cn do to u is mk ur heart beat get faster n irregular..bt ovr all u wont panic,ur world wont turn Topsy-turvy.. u'll find a way n evrythg vl b ok..Smile..dats wht i tried to shw in da pic..

Im amazed... You are cent percent correct about my character...thats fantastic... im impressed... Clap See, thats y i suspected you to be a psychologist...  Wink 

Ohhh I love this convo.. yes Hoopoe i m impressed tooo... and now becoming greedy to know d reason behind choosing pic for my heart... Wink 

and shass thats good u didnt pick up psychology, as u know there is no need... u r so good in it already!!

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Hey shass fantastic post of all our hearts. hugs to you too dear.  perfect depiction.  

but please can u elaborate on mine, as to why you chose that particular one. 

LeafsshasskushipuglyA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fahad1979

Akshay Dogra?@cupalwaysfull

Could you believe it.. This huge painting has a huge buddha statue behind...One and a half years and we never knew... pic.twitter.com/b2gzDyVw

All thats left pic.twitter.com/gxLgeSx4

View photo

Originally posted by fahad1979

Cake from mohit for us :) pic.twitter.com/9cWWoqGc

Mmmuuuaaah three o my fav people lata, sanaya, dolly... pic.twitter.com/4cQOA649

[QUOTE=nilmi]
abhaasmehta abhaas mehta1m
One final reunion! Barun ure missed badly bro! pic.twitter.com/pQZYEFdP [/QUOTE

Edited by kushipugly - 29 November 2012 at 6:38am

Leafsbablio09AquilineshassA_Soul

Go to top