Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 42)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Shass, thats one brilliant post... perfect selection of pictures for the comrades... each pic spoke volume about their personality and im amazed to see how well u have read their state of mind. I highly suspect ur elective subject to be psychology. But im intrigued at the heart u selected for me... May i know why u selected that pic with an ECG graph? Just out of curiosity...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Shass, thats one brilliant post... perfect selection of pictures for the comrades... each pic spoke volume about their personality and im amazed to see how well u have read their state of mind. I highly suspect ur elective subject to be psychology. But im intrigued at the heart u selected for me... May i know why u selected that pic with an ECG graph? Just out of curiosity...

LOLLOLLOL...u'll b shocked to knw my real subjects dear HP..bt no its not psychology.. to date i hv not evn seen a book of psychology..reading it or tkg it as a subject is out of question! ...i cn just see thru thgs..dats da best i cn explain. *shrugs*. btw,thank u fr da compliment..glad u lykd it..
As for da HEART---i thnk u knw,bt still i'll explain jst to clear ur doubts.. luk at da heart..its serene,radiant n beautiful = PERFECT !! bt da ECG is not normal..
i tk u as a person who is quiet,cool n calm n vry wise n sober.. so if a crises hits u..u wud stand aside fr a while..trying to find a solution in da most wisest possible way,yet calmly.. max it cn do to u is mk ur heart beat get faster n irregular..bt ovr all u wont panic,ur world wont turn Topsy-turvy.. u'll find a way n evrythg vl b ok..Smile..dats wht i tried to shw in da pic..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09hoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
@ shass:
you are on a mission to make my facial expressions permenantly like this

Aray bhena, kya cheez ho bhaee, humay bhee to pata chaly kuchSmile

just superb portrayalClapClap  but not superb our state of hearts LOLCry

My poor achu, her heart is completely broken & still bleedingCry

You know one thing i have whole heartedly confessed to SP & showed my gratitude/love  to them as well that its SP/PH  who launched this show, brought sarun/arshi in our lives & their love led to us to IF where i met many wonderful people across the globe with amazing personalities & talents, each one unique in their own ways.

Yes SP broke our hearts but the heart  for arshi was given by them too.

So yes SP, arnav shows anger on khushi because he loves her similarly i m ranting on SP every single sec because even though i m angry with them , i love them too much for bringing  ipkknd in my life which i will cherish forever but now but now but now i feel like cryingCryCryCry

Edited:
sweetheart shass, thanks for the tight hug. we all need a group hugHug
love you all too muchHug

Edited by kushipugly - 28 November 2012 at 5:58pm

Leafsbablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Shass... hon, u cudnt be more right!!! LOL Big smile ur post showed what exactly how we our heart is feeling!!

Thank you for the post... it means a lot!! love u dear...Big smile
@ soul, kp n Achu... start picking ur heart pieces dear...  we have to make it whole again!! Smile 

thanks dear.. i burst laughing at ur last line.. too good!!ROFL

Leafsbablio09khusiarnavhoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Shass... hon, u cudnt be more right!!! LOL Big smile ur post showed what exactly how we our heart is feeling!!

Thank you for the post... it means a lot!! love u dear...Big smile
@ soul, kp n Achu... start picking ur heart pieces dear...  we have to make it whole again!! Smile 

oh yes, i have started picking up the pieces already as i m now hoping SP will definately give us a season 2Smile

Leafsbablio09khusiarnavhoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leafs

Originally posted by shass

My dear shass,  I don't mind sharing my thoughts with my friends and I am not one bit upset with you or your comments.

You are very wise for such a young person.  I have had my shares of disappointments in life and I can detach myself from these situations very well and believe me I am quite okay that IPKKND is coming to an end.  The one thing I could not bare was seeing my young friends hurting over Star Plus' decision and i had to lash out and hence my post.  One thing I can't stand is anyone hurting 
the people I care for.
dats wht upset me too dear leafs.. u r so ryt..u cnt see ur dear ones in pain..Ouch

I loved this show and the cast immensely from the get go.  I used to come to the Forum and read every posts like a sponge, trying to absorb as much as possible about this show and its cast and that is how I chanced upon Aquline's analysis.  I was hooked on her writing and used to read everything she would write because I was fascinated by her 'digging deeper' and how she saw more than the story but I was very shy to make any public statements because thats not me at all.  I used to PM Aquiline my thoughts and it is with her encouragement that I started making public comments and found a lot of friends with similar thoughts (now I guess no body can stop meLOL).  When she started writing her FF I was hooked.
My God leafs!! it ws as if u narrated my story! high five buddy! i'll tell u a li'l secret..i nvr undrstood da show,dats why i usd to stalk Lin,n esp. fr hr digging deeper n symbolism decoding points!LOLLOLLOL..n thn she caught me!LOL...btw,i dnt hv to tell u,dat ''there's no stopping me'' eithr..ROFL
  I will be the first to admit I am not a deep thinker but i admire those who are and I love your banter and your efforts to solve all the clues that Miss A leaves behind and i think she really enjoys that but she is always a few steps ahead of you and i enjoy that as well.
yes! i bet she does..EVIL LIN !! o_O

You are right, I have met some amazing people here and I feel very honored being among you all.  I mean you guys are in a class of your own.  Who would actually thank a Plagiarizer for stopping the wrong she was doing...seriously?  In the real world such people would be sued after much gaalias and chappals!
i burst out laughing at dis..ROFL
ROFLROFL..u knw whn i thankd da Ms.P..i ws thnkg dat ppl vl say am crazy..bt thn i believe in gvg ppl a 2nd chance..ne1 cn mk a mistake..
  Just goes to show the intelligent classy people present here and credit goes to...Miss A...she is the kindest, nicest, cleverest and many many other...ests as a person, and I guess she attracts similar type of unique personalities.

Have I broken your record for the longest post yet?LOL
Unfortunately u hvnt ! DAMN !!LOLLOL

We will all have wonderful memories of IPKKND and I want to assure the 'young ones' the hurt will go away sooner than you think.  Come to me for a big hug whenever you are down okay.
Agreed!Thumbs Up..HUGS!!

And shass, I just loved your verses, very wise and very true.
THANK U..It ws so nice knowing ur thoughts..Heart

Leafs 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquilinehoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

@ shass: you are on a mission to make my facial expressions permenantly like this

Aray bhena, kya cheez ho bhaee, humay bhee to pata chaly kuchSmile

just superb portrayalClapClap  but not superb our state of hearts LOLCry

My poor achu, her heart is completely broken & still bleedingCry

You know one thing i have whole heartedly confessed to SP & showed my gratitude/love  to them as well that its SP/PH  who launched this show, brought sarun/arshi in our lives & their love led to us to IF where i met many wonderful people across the globe with amazing personalities & talents, each one unique in their own ways.

Yes SP broke our hearts but the heart  for arshi was given by them too.

So yes SP, arnav shows anger on khushi because he loves her similarly i m ranting on SP every single sec because even though i m angry with them , i love them too much for bringing  ipkknd in my life which i will cherish forever but now but now but now i feel like cryingCryCryCry

Edited:
sweetheart shass, thanks for the tight hug. we all need a group hugHug
love you all too muchHug

ROFLROFLROFL...
NAIK NE NAIK JANA ..BAD NE BAD JANA MUJHEY..
JISKA JITNA ZARF THA..USNEY UTNA PEHCHANA MUJHEY..Wink

@pic--i love it..Hug
@Rest--luv u KP..jst one sentence;

THORI PAAGAL HAI, PAR CUTE HAI..
LOVE U TOO..N NW CHEER UP..

Edited by shass - 28 November 2012 at 6:12pm

Leafsbablio09hoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by hoopoe

LOLLOLLOL...u'll b shocked to knw my real subjects dear HP..bt no its not psychology.. to date i hv not evn seen a book of psychology..reading it or tkg it as a subject is out of question! ...i cn just see thru thgs..dats da best i cn explain. *shrugs*. btw,thank u fr da compliment..glad u lykd it..
As for da HEART---i thnk u knw,bt still i'll explain jst to clear ur doubts.. luk at da heart..its serene,radiant n beautiful = PERFECT !! bt da ECG is not normal..
i tk u as a person who is quiet,cool n calm n vry wise n sober.. so if a crises hits u..u wud stand aside fr a while..trying to find a solution in da most wisest possible way,yet calmly.. max it cn do to u is mk ur heart beat get faster n irregular..bt ovr all u wont panic,ur world wont turn Topsy-turvy.. u'll find a way n evrythg vl b ok..Smile..dats wht i tried to shw in da pic..

Im amazed... You are cent percent correct about my character...thats fantastic... im impressed... Clap See, thats y i suspected you to be a psychologist...  Wink 

Leafsbablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top