Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 40)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

OH THIS WAS JUST FROM ME BUT WE NEED A GROUP HUG

Farwa dear!! This is really so wonderful, your welcome! Thank you dear! And wow! I'm in for a GROUP HUG too! An Arhasia hug!!

Originally posted by shass

O-M-G ! indeed !! congrats pugly..luv u too.. n wht ws all dat,abt wntg my ''brains''??LOLLOL..pugly,u cn hv thm n all fr free..bt let me warn u,they wont b beneficial..u ONLY thnk dat way.. whras,i knw dat twisted minds hv twisted complications! u r really blessed to tk thgs simple n easy.. i wish i cud..LOL
And pugly, its not Shas's brains you need to ask but her heart! She thinks with her heart, I swear! There is love in her thoughts.

Originally posted by hoopoe

And I was mentioning about the happy end instead of the disastrous death scene of the mighty ASR. Hope we get a beffitting closure to this wonderful journey...
Hear, hear, everyone!! A wonderful thought of Hoopoe's! I second you here, dear!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavbablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by kushipugly

Oh i can tell you lin, SP told me as we love our viewers & respect our wishes we arfe giving a happy end, khushi winning the crown  & all cast saying goodbyes but maybe arnav not there as barun in uk.

i told them "thankyou & love you starplus for yr crap end"

Could I give a prediction of my own?
Okay, here goes. If it is true that shooting for Arnav's death was taken, it was probably to be shown in the episode coming on Monday. But when we demanded and we stomped our feet (I didn't coz I was away and even if I was here I don't know if timid Aquiline is the demanding, spamming kind)...so becoz they glimpsed viewers power, they decided to broadcast the show only till the Thursday's episode. The Thursday's episode that they had planned which definitely has Arnav ion it, Kushi winning and Arnav walking on top stage to claim her as his wife...this is what they intended to show on Thursday and then an episode on Friday and then on Monday or Tuesday, his accident...
But now, they have decided to give the farewell episode on Friday which is why they have nothing to show after that. Becoz it ends with Kushi in his arms...
This is just my perception of how it might be and I am 98% sure I am right. But then again, I could be wrong coz I have no source from the great Team. Just what my heart believes and my mind knows. 

vry logical prediction..Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Farwa dear!! This is really so wonderful, your welcome! Thank you dear! And wow! I'm in for a GROUP HUG too! An Arhasia hug!!
YES

O-M-G ! indeed !! congrats pugly..luv u too.. n wht ws all dat,abt wntg my ''brains''??LOLLOL..pugly,u cn hv thm n all fr free..bt let me warn u,they wont b beneficial..u ONLY thnk dat way.. whras,i knw dat twisted minds hv twisted complications! u r really blessed to tk thgs simple n easy.. i wish i cud..LOL
And pugly, its not Shas's brains you need to ask but her heart! She thinks with her heart, I swear! There is love in her thoughts.
TRUE

And I was mentioning about the happy end instead of the disastrous death scene of the mighty ASR. Hope we get a beffitting closure to this wonderful journey...
Hear, hear, everyone!! A wonderful thought of Hoopoe's! I second you here, dear!

M really the most lazzy comrade in thread aint i...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Hm. Now why would you say that dear? 
Edited: Oh wait, I got it.
* chuckle* I'd like to see it more like short and classy comments! One word comments can be classy if its spoken from the heart! Look at Shas' one-liners!

Edited by Aquiline - 28 November 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i am unable to contro the DHAK DHAK for the upcoming update

bablio09hoopoeshassA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

YES

TRUE

I want a group hug too... Hug  add me in!!!

@farwa  how can u say that?? "pouting"  "glaring"
the answer is NO... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Hm. Now why would you say that dear? 
Edited: Oh wait, I got it.
* chuckle* I'd like to see it more like short and classy comments! One word comments can be classy if its spoken from the heart! Look at Shas' one-liners!

no Hun i mean i dont come to the thread like others do and i feel bad for it and what u said short comment i can hardly put my emotions in few lines. lolz its one of the most difficult task for me m too much talktive

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

YES

TRUE

I want a group hug too... Hug  add me in!!! we r in i just hope we dont squeeze Lin but i hope she dont mind if i dont hurt her

@farwa  how can u say that?? "pouting"  "glaring"
the answer is NO...
i told the reason as m unable to visit as regularly as i want

Go to top