Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 4)

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hi girls  how are u all today?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

Hey Bablio m fi9 feeling just a little low dont know why lolz anyways u tell dear hows ya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by kushipugly

farwa & other comrads, plz tell me how to stop cryingCryCryCry
i m acting as a fool and an idiot crying like hell eversince i have heard barun has confirmed his quitCry 
i have one request to cvs, even if he quits, replace him but don't kill arnav, i will not be able to see him being killed in an accidentCry
LONG LIVE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!Cry

i really hope shass...CryCry

i dont think so the things m reading making me believe that he is leaving i mean quiting star plus has asked on fb page that barun is leaving on holiday do u want IPKKND to continue so Cry
m so scared

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shassA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

Hey Bablio m fi9 feeling just a little low dont know why lolz anyways u tell dear hows ya

girls i have lost my sanity completelyCry i m trying my best to divert my attention but i just cant accept that i wouldnt be able to see him 5 days a weekCry no channas, no pakoras, no jalebis, nothing is calming me up

bablio09-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

i can understand with Barun  quitting everybody is feeling low.  but it was expected.  In fact during the kidnapping track itself probably it was decided by him  May be the PH should have worked out tracks to let him go without letting the fans down.  you understand what i mean.   In all this I am eagerly waiting for Aura to update a chapter.

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by khusiarnav

[QUOTE=kushipugly] Cry

i really hope shass...CryCry

dear , alws remember.. whtevr happens..happens fr da best !! sumtmz,v dnt see da wisdom behind it at da spot n sumtmz v only consider ourslvs.. bt by da passage of time thgs get clearer n better.. n v may thnk only fr ourslvz here, bt he may also hv his bettrmnt in it..God thnks fr all n luvs all.. let it hurt fr nw..cry as much as u wnt...thn wth 2rw, dnt luk bk n move ahead no matter hw difficult it is.. coz by being in dis state, u r only mkg it harder fr u.. u;ll suffer..world n time vl move on... u may hate me saying dis 2dy..bt u'll undrstnd it 2rw.. nw cheer up..n smile.. its not in ur hands..u r not da cause.. u r smarter thn dis!! n i mean it fr all.. lets wait n see whr thgs go...
thanks shass (teary hug)
i can never imagine bad feelings for arnav, will always wish for him the best because i adore him but its hard to let him goCryCry
i m a fool i knowCry. i wish i was wise like uCry

@ KP - dear loads of Hug to you.  all that happens is for the best.  May be its best for him and for us.  we must let go and move on.    He has his health, family, movie to promote and the creatives probably didnt show any promising tracks either which lead for this decision.  

and you feel like crying ! why?  go make some jalebis, chocolate liquor or no BEST PAKORAS.  you are good at them.  it will calm you down.Smile

@ shass - Thumbs Up   words of wisdom Smile

yesterday, after making a complete fool of myself infront of all especially infront of hubby, i have at least taken out a bit of pain & frustration out from my systemLOLLOLLOL.
B.S last scene will be arshi leaving for honeymoon & that will for me will be the happy ending of this show & i m glad i will have my normal life back.

@Bablio, i didnt have the energy yesterday to cook myself jalebi/pakora , so in frustration i finished all the channas in the jar & now me having bad tummy crampsOuchLOL thankyou & luv youHug

@Khushiarnav, this is the first drama i have ever watched which resulted in this situation, so i have made a promise to myself never to get involved again in any drama again as i myself become a dramaLOLLOLLOL.
thankyou for being there with me & i luv you so so much sweetheart Hug

Leafs, you are such a wise , mature & kind lady. Now i knew why you choose to be the nani in the circle. luv youHug.

@ Farwa_Ibrahim, thankyou for making such a wondeful chitchat group where i was able to vent out my pain, i hope u were not offended.
A big hug from me to you for bringing us all togetherHug

@Shass, thankyou & big hug fot yr luv,support & wise words Hug.
    Are you somehow related to aquilineConfused

@ they say A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED, you comrads are all amazing people,i m so glad to have found you all & i love you all so so muchHug

my condition but yes if we be together we can stand on our grounds in these difficult days and m missing the updates like hell.

Aura if u see this please do ask Lin abt my this thread and using the two images of ff i used them in a haste and then i felt bad as ididnt asked her permission for that and tell her m really sorry but it was a sudden action made out of love and excitment

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shasskushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

i can understand with Barun  quitting everybody is feeling low.  but it was expected.  In fact during the kidnapping track itself probably it was decided by him  May be the PH should have worked out tracks to let him go without letting the fans down.  you understand what i mean.   In all this I am eagerly waiting for Aura to update a chapter.

when i read thoughts like urs i feel like yes its so right but my poor heart i cant see anyone acting as ASR i think if Barun wanted to leave they should rap up the drama and end it with a happy ending and all good stuff but now really i cant see anyone else SaRun as Arshi. but i know even if it happens we will mourn a little and some of us will start watching the serial and some will left it and find another nice drama. things come and go even in real life with such a sudden pace that we have to bother less abt reel one anyways right now we r feeling very bad but m sure if Barun is having tough time and its good for him to leave the show then he should leave and go for his good i wish him luck

bablio09shassA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

girls i have lost my sanity completelyCry i m trying my best to divert my attention but i just cant accept that i wouldnt be able to see him 5 days a weekCry no channas, no pakoras, no jalebis, nothing is calming me up

same here btw ur choice of pics is amazing from where u find such an awesome colletion

bablio09A_Soul

Go to top