Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Aquiline

*clasps hands* Awww! Thank you dear for keeping your promise for your love for him!!  

And Shas! Hi dear! Was wondering what was taking sleepy-head so long! Not that you sleep long but I am still chuckling after hearing your "sleep timing".

And guess what, I read something by sidhu in the Main Forum and was reminded of Awesome Threesome and Bablio's A. S. H. 

who's sidhu?? n wht ws said?? tells tells..?
PS; luvd da pic.. decode who's who??πŸ˜‰

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Aquiline, you here in  the inn, please give us the answers to some questions:
1. what was shaym second lie to khushi when he came to proplose her.
2. Is shyam curse related somehow to maliks .
3. How come anjali married  a man who instead of giving her a life free from castle is satying in battlefields.
4. Did arnav has any  GF before la?
5. will khushi be his first one? now this question should not be ignored lin as ipkknd is ending & it was never made clear to us viewers if arnavji  was a saint when it comes to livein with GFs.

6.Complicated real questions, i ask A.S. H to put forward pleej!

kushipugly thumbnail
Ok girls got to go now, kids homework  have to be helped so majbooree haiπŸ˜’

brace youself for the big day tomorrow!

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shass

OH MY GOD!! it has bcum teary all of a sudden.. no no guys..cheer up n smile.. tk good memories wth u n forget da bad ones.. lambi saas..lambi saas !! there, feeling better??

Lambi saas le liya meri dosth.Ab mein teek hoon😊
Aquiline thumbnail

who's sidhu?? n wht ws said?? tells tells..?
PS; luvd da pic.. decode who's who??πŸ˜‰

Shas. Sidhu is someone who makes picture posts in the Main Forum. And she was just saying how she could never miss the show becoz she will never forget it. Loved that line and faith of hers!!
You really want me to decode it? No hard feelings to anyone, really. Okay?

KP, taking revenge or something? * chuckle* Okay, on the hot seat and grabbing my coffee. And beware, I may not give out too much if it tampers with my plot. 

Originally posted by: kushipugly

Dear Aquiline, you here in  the inn, please give us the answers to some questions:

1. what was shaym second lie to khushi when he came to proplose her.
Ha! The answer was obvious but you still have doubts. Okay, homework for you: pick the answers of the Comrades after that chapter as to which the lie might be and then tally them up. The highest tally is the right answer, or the right lie!! *chuckle* 
2. Is shyam curse related somehow to maliks .
Is his curse related to them? No.
3. How come anjali married  a man who instead of giving her a life free from castle is satying in battlefields.
The question simply: Why did Lady Anjali marry the General? Answer: Its a long story. You really want me to narrate it here. Now? 
4. Did arnav has any  GF before la?
Thankfully no. And Lady La is not his GF. Just an element of convenience, whatever that is! 
5. will khushi be his first one? now this question should not be ignored lin as ipkknd is ending & it was never made clear to us viewers if arnavji  was a saint when it comes to livein with GFs.
Kushi is his first what? You must make the question clear, darling. *smirk* According to latest Arhasian reports, she is nothing to him currently. And if she will be something to him later in the future, then yes, she will be his first something. 
6.Complicated real questions, i ask A.S. H to put forward pleej!
What?!! You really ARE taking revenge, aren't you KP? * chuckle* Okay, bring it on. 

Originally posted by: music1

Lambi saas le liya meri dosth.Ab mein teek hoon😊

I love this mantra, S! Doing it now with you! 
Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago
shass thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_Soul

Shass and one liners...???!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!! 😲

Ye kab, kahaan, kaise ho gaya????

Lin: Shass is famouse for his LOOoNG comments..
and now she is not only trying her hands on One liners too but also being successful in it...

Wah wah Shass.. tere to do no hatho main Laddooo!!!!!

Amazing!! so soul..u thought i cudnt speak one liners??*shakes head* ask my teachers man..esp. during xmz.. 😳

Aree KA.. as u can see in pic, bich main se 2 tukade hue hain...

Maine to Favikol se jod bhi diye...
ab koi mai ka lal tod ke to dikhaye...!!

Yeh Favikol ka jod hain tutega nahi...!!πŸ˜‰

Hahaa.. yes soul..ur scenario's better thn Achu's n KP's.. poor KP..whnevr she tries to mend it..it agn breaks dwn... ab tau Glue bi short hogaya market se..she's usd so much.. πŸ˜†

Ohhh I love this convo.. yes Hoopoe i m impressed tooo... and now becoming greedy to know d reason behind choosing pic for my heart... πŸ˜‰ 

and shass thats good u didnt pick up psychology, as u know there is no need... u r so good in it already!!

Originally posted by: bablio09

Hey shass fantastic post of all our hearts. hugs to you too dear.  perfect depiction.  

but please can u elaborate on mine, as to why you chose that particular one. 

Soul n bablio..both of u mk a line..as i hv found me anothr way of earning my livelihood.. u aint getting ne free psychological analysis..πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†
ON A SERIOUS NOTE...
BACHI KI JAAN LO GEY KIYA??!!πŸ˜•

Aquiline thumbnail

Amazing!! so soul..u thought i cudnt speak one liners??*shakes head* ask my teachers man..esp. during xmz.. 😳

Oh, no teachers needed; Soul, you should have seen Shas's normal-day comments on my analysis posts! when it comes to being in the public, you must put coins into her mouth if she should sing you more than one line! But my Shas' a lot changed now, I see...*proud motherly smile*

Soul n bablio..both of u mk a line..as i hv found me anothr way of earning my livelihood.. u aint getting ne free psychological analysis..πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†

I'm joining the line too, though I know what you think of me already! Anyhow, what's the fee?
Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago
shass thumbnail

Shas. Sidhu is someone who makes picture posts in the Main Forum. And she was just saying how she could never miss the show becoz she will never forget it. Loved that line and faith of hers!!
You really want me to decode it? No hard feelings to anyone, really. Okay?

AWWW..Lin,i had faith dat u'll gv ASR to me!!😎

HUGS..
i knew,i ws investing my friendshp in da ryt place.. *sniff*...❀️

KP, taking revenge or something? * chuckle* Okay, on the hot seat and grabbing my coffee. And beware, I may not give out too much if it tampers with my plot.

HAHAA..KP,I LUV U..N LIN I DOUBLY LUV U.. 🀣

@KP-- yar,whnevr she cums on da hot seat,i jst forget all da queries..

shass thumbnail

I'm joining the line too, though I know what you think of me already! Anyhow, what's the fee?

FROM U..IT'LL B A SECRET,ADVANCE COPY OF DA FF..😈
Edited by shass - 11 years ago
Aquiline thumbnail

FROM U..IT'LL B A SECRET,ADVANCE COPY OF DA FF..😈

Clever Shassy. *smirk* Try me! Coz no psychology from you will get it out of me! *evil laugh*