Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 3)

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by kushipugly

farwa & other comrads, plz tell me how to stop cryingCryCryCry
i m acting as a fool and an idiot crying like hell eversince i have heard barun has confirmed his quitCry 
i have one request to cvs, even if he quits, replace him but don't kill arnav, i will not be able to see him being killed in an accidentCry
LONG LIVE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!Cry

i really hope shass...CryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

i m acting as a fool and an idiot crying like hell eversince i have heard barun has confirmed his quitCry 
i have one request to cvs, even if he quits, replace him but don't kill arnav, i will not be able to see him being killed in an accidentCry

dear , alws remember.. whtevr happens..happens fr da best !! sumtmz,v dnt see da wisdom behind it at da spot n sumtmz v only consider ourslvs.. bt by da passage of time thgs get clearer n better.. n v may thnk only fr ourslvz here, bt he may also hv his bettrmnt in it..God thnks fr all n luvs all.. let it hurt fr nw..cry as much as u wnt...thn wth 2rw, dnt luk bk n move ahead no matter hw difficult it is.. coz by being in dis state, u r only mkg it harder fr u.. u;ll suffer..world n time vl move on... u may hate me saying dis 2dy..bt u'll undrstnd it 2rw.. nw cheer up..n smile.. its not in ur hands..u r not da cause.. u r smarter thn dis!! n i mean it fr all.. lets wait n see whr thgs go...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09kushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

dear , alws remember.. whtevr happens..happens fr da best !! sumtmz,v dnt see da wisdom behind it at da spot n sumtmz v only consider ourslvs.. bt by da passage of time thgs get clearer n better.. n v may thnk only fr ourslvz here, bt he may also hv his bettrmnt in it..God thnks fr all n luvs all.. let it hurt fr nw..cry as much as u wnt...thn wth 2rw, dnt luk bk n move ahead no matter hw difficult it is.. coz by being in dis state, u r only mkg it harder fr u.. u;ll suffer..world n time vl move on... u may hate me saying dis 2dy..bt u'll undrstnd it 2rw.. nw cheer up..n smile.. its not in ur hands..u r not da cause.. u r smarter thn dis!! n i mean it fr all.. lets wait n see whr thgs go...
thanks shass (teary hug)
i can never imagine bad feelings for arnav, will always wish for him the best because i adore him but its hard to let him goCryCry
i m a fool i knowCry. i wish i was wise like uCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shass

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Barun sobti has given a life to arnav & we love him !

Edited by kushipugly - 11 November 2012 at 7:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
So nice to be among friends...thanks for the invite Farwa. Yeah it is sad to learn that Barun wants to quit. We should actually respect his decision inspite of it hurting us.   My opinion is that this was a great and unique story, they should have ended it with the two of them getting married and maybe showing us a little bit of their honeymoon, just to close loops on a few things.  People would have been sad but would have accepted it..  Inspite of enjoying this extension, I feel sad that the whole unit is breaking up and no one is being truthful to the fans. I imagine the stars hand may be tied by contractual obligations not to reveal the truth but the channel should given a truthful statement.Who is going to watch the show without Arnav Singh Raizada?  Same way as who would want to watch the show only with Arnav without Khushi?

Anyways we will support each other and get over this difficult phase OK

Edited by Leafs - 10 November 2012 at 7:47pm

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

thanks shass (teary hug)
i can never imagine bad feelings for arnav, will always wish for him the best because i adore him but its hard to let him goCryCry

Shass, thank you dear!! your ever wise and kind words!!  Hug I am also a big believer of "watever happens, happens for good" dear, its just it too hard for now to let go... but i know i will get over it on a good terms. Smile I love Barun and will always wish best for him, if leaving the show is better for him then let it be... I heard his health was getting affected so maybe this is what he needs for now... maybe in future we can see him on better show!! I wish him all the best!!! Loved him very much through out this journey thats why being selfish !! little selfishness is allowed please... Embarrassed

Anways, kusipugly ji we have a long way to go... have to get over this sadness and grief phase!! have to move on... Be that happy go lucky person again...And main thing promise me we will never get so attached to any other show from now!!!  Big smile tight hug for u Hug
Love u darling... muaaahhh... Heart  hope ur hubby wont mind me sending kisses and hugs to his adorable wife!! LOL  LOL Embarrassed

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kushipugly] Cry

thanks shass (teary hug)

@ KP - dear loads of Hug to you.  all that happens is for the best.  May be its best for him and for us.  we must let go and move on.    He has his health, family, movie to promote and the creatives probably didnt show any promising tracks either which lead for this decision.  

and you feel like crying ! why?  go make some jalebis, chocolate liquor or no BEST PAKORAS.  you are good at them.  it will calm you down.Smile

@ shass - Thumbs Up   words of wisdom Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

[QUOTE=kushipugly] Cry

thanks shass (teary hug)

@ KP - dear loads of Hug to you.  all that happens is for the best.  May be its best for him and for us.  we must let go and move on.    He has his health, family, movie to promote and the creatives probably didnt show any promising tracks either which lead for this decision.  

and you feel like crying ! why?  go make some jalebis, chocolate liquor or no BEST PAKORAS.  you are good at them.  it will calm you down.Smile

@ shass - Thumbs Up   words of wisdom Smile

yesterday, after making a complete fool of myself infront of all especially infront of hubby, i have at least taken out a bit of pain & frustration out from my systemLOLLOLLOL.
B.S last scene will be arshi leaving for honeymoon & that will for me will be the happy ending of this show & i m glad i will have my normal life back.

@Bablio, i didnt have the energy yesterday to cook myself jalebi/pakora , so in frustration i finished all the channas in the jar & now me having bad tummy crampsOuchLOL thankyou & luv youHug

@Khushiarnav, this is the first drama i have ever watched which resulted in this situation, so i have made a promise to myself never to get involved again in any drama again as i myself become a dramaLOLLOLLOL.
thankyou for being there with me & i luv you so so much sweetheart Hug

Leafs, you are such a wise , mature & kind lady. Now i knew why you choose to be the nani in the circle. luv youHug.

@ Farwa_Ibrahim, thankyou for making such a wondeful chitchat group where i was able to vent out my pain, i hope u were not offended.
A big hug from me to you for bringing us all togetherHug

@Shass, thankyou & big hug fot yr luv,support & wise words Hug.
    Are you somehow related to aquilineConfused

@ they say A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED, you comrads are all amazing people,i m so glad to have found you all & i love you all so so muchHug

Edited by kushipugly - 11 November 2012 at 8:49am

bablio09khusiarnavshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top