Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 27)

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I think i will go crazy i called 5-6  times... first few times nobody answered and then they hung up!!! They.hung.up.on.me!! like seriously???
Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry
finally i settled with mail... i vent out my today's frustration through e-mail!!
My BF is laughing at me... i showed him the posts on IF regarding calls, mails etc. he thinks we have gone crazy!! and are nuts to do so!! Angry Angry
when i said they didnt answer my call, he said "i told u, its not gonna work.hahahahha" Angry  Angry then he said mumbai is bandh or something becoz some leader died so maybe there is no one to answer!! Cry  Cry  Cry

My dear innwallio... kuch achhi khabar hai kya???  CryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09kushipuglyarshy4ever-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

@ FARWA-- Dearest, i loved ur special post fr da certain Miss-P.. esp, Lightning's chewing..ROFLROFL..n da aftr math of our Actions against hr!!LOLLOL.. totally loved,loved ur post..ClapClapClap

Originally posted by kushipugly

farwa: i just love to bits yr message to the CHEATClapClap 

Thank u so much for liking it i had planned this post just after reading the note but as u guys night be   aware by now that i mostly come online from mob and i can use laptop mostly in the morning. 

bablio09shasskushipuglyarshy4ever

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Check this guys...

Edited by arshy4ever - 19 November 2012 at 5:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasskushipugly

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
It's a post for sending ur MSG for Sanjay
The CEO of star...

bablio09khusiarnavshasskushipugly

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

Looks like most of the comrades are very disturbed and down no one around?

M here... Big smile

glad to see u Big smile... How r u this morning Hun

I am trying to get myself together for the day!! I have four classes which includes one evening class!!DeadDead

what are u upto farwa??

edited

And hello there ladies!! How u been doing??? I hope u all have a wonderful day today!!!! Big smile Big smile

i myself had a busy day lolz lots of work and things to study... its getting hard to sometimes even cope with daily updates unlike to some of u i follow quite a number of writers but honestly have very few for which are close to my heart very few like TB&TBR loved it seriously i dont know how Lin write in such an awesome way seriously

Farwa, i give up everything for one thing I learnt to Love completely i.e. reading!!! I have become addict i guess!! I dont have a life hon... classes and IF thats it!! I have no social life... people think either i have graduated or moved...LOL LOL I am so engrossed in reading that my friends are upset coz i dont get time to call them or meet... LOL LOL My BF goes all crazy sometimes becox i forget to do things... keeps threatening me, "m gonna block that damn IF"
So imagine that... But i love and just enjoy reading... the stories are just out of this world...
i started to read just becoz of IPKKDN and now i m just hooked!!
Also some of the writer are just outstanding... they could write books and will be best seller for sure!! they are damn good... so cant help hon...

And this TB and TBR is very close my heart coz one its amazing... Lin has given the fairyland touch is simply marvelous and second its IPKKND the way I as viewer wanted to see...
So can u blame me now for becoming this reading addict??? LOL Wink

m so so so sorry i just saw it i really am sorry... Yaar u n i are so much alike i love reading u know when i was young i used to read stories from my sisters books too and then i too joined IF for FF n now m so much addicted to it that i kept myself inside the room books scattered on my bed and i time to time read ff n i got a long lecture on how m being away from family n how badly it will affect my social circle n wht not and last as we girls in Indo pak have to listen "shaadi k baad kia kro gi wahan bhi yehi sab kru gi k to hmari parwarish pr naam ayay ga". As for writers no doubt there so many good writers some are awesome and some r superb. Each and everyone has their own style making their stories unique one way or the other but Lin's way is totaly different,her concept n taking the events to some other world just undescribeable... I had just read Harsheetas new ff which i find different like this one but till now its the best i mean TB&TBR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipugly

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
this msg is exclusively for A_Soul m angry with u y? Coz u said "maafi day do" y? If u couldnt mention us we dont mind at least i dont. I love u and all other comrades and this love is not on condition for being mentioned every now n then nopes. I love u all. And thanx for liking my comments.*HUGS*

aaa aaa move aside move a side *jumps* caught it my kiss from Soul *blush*[
m such a nautanki right LOLchalo after the kiss i m no more angry but dont say it again.
I know from mob its very difficult to quote each n every post n i can understand u coz just like u i myself use mob most of the time. Be it mine or my sis who hates me using If But give me my space... Though tht mob had an issue that i cant comment long while using wifi connection n my mob dont support wifi though both mobs r almost alike mine is nokia hers samsung anyways enough of useless talks on mobs. So i think i should leave before it gets too much of my blabbering so n yes if u fine any spelling mistake m sorry its just one out of the two things right now its both of them one m sleepy 2nd when i type on mob i just type so furiously i dont see wht i m typing so and waisay bhi yaar humain kaun sa pass fail hona hai yahan.

Good night Hugs and kisses to each and every comrade... Love u all

Edited by Farwa_Ibrahim - 19 November 2012 at 11:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavshasskushipuglyA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Oh dear SushmitaClap
khushiarnav, i super duper loved yr message to sanjayClapClap

@ comrads : i have called sp just a few minutes ago, he said viraf has not yet been signed in & big officials still in talks with ph n barun.
i told them i hope you are not lieing to us as you may be fearing we willl ask for refunds of SPA & he reassured its not the case.
i hope our message reaches to sanjay sir & we not only get barun back but  our old  magical back too!
arshy4ever, thankyou so much for updating us Smile
luv youHug

i m feeling so proud n happy that all of us comrads were there in sanjay sir letterClap
WE SURE MaKE A GREAT TEAMClap
WELL DONEClap

Edited by kushipugly - 19 November 2012 at 3:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnav-Farwa_Ibrahim-

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Oh dear SushmitaClap
khushiarnav, i super duper loved yr message to sanjayClapClap

@ comrads : i have called sp just a few minutes ago, he said viraf has not yet been signed in & big officials still in talks with ph n barun.
i told them i hope you are not lieing to us as you may be fearing we willl ask for refunds of SPA & he reassured its not the case.
i hope our message reaches to sanjay sir & we not only get barun back but  our old  magical back too!
arshy4ever, thankyou so much for updating us Smile
luv youHug

i m feeling so proud n happy that all of us comrads were there in sanjay sir letterClap
WE SURE MaKE A GREAT TEAMClap
WELL DONEClap

KP we will keep on trying hon... they have to listen!! And thank u... i really wanted to write more but it was lengthy already... there is so much to complain about but the time n space wont allow at least not right now!!! but thnks...Big smile  hope our messages reach to right person!!!

ANd hell ya.. we make an awesome team!!! full of awesomeness!!! LOLBig smile
bear hug to all innwallio!!! Hug
I will call them too... @comrads  keep trying!!
arshy4ever... thank u dear!!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09kushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Go to top