Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 26)

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by arshy4ever

Hey dear... Chek this post ...These are the contact numbers and mailing ID's of SP...

Thank You dear for posting this...
And that article is so true... thats wat is going on... The never ending crisis!!
Is it so hard realize that the show which went viral around world and got the channel reputation of being the INternational channel and well watched among others is because of One Damn SHow which they cant even handle!?!?!?!?!  When did they start the channel business?? yesterday??? 
If  one particular  show is earning them money and popularity internationally then are they bloody stupid or dumb to temper with the show and its cast making Fans go crazy mad over them... at to that point that fans around world are bashing their channel and calling and mailing them to retain their fav show!!!! Like seriously??? are they that DUMB and STUPID to get that THis SHow IS the Reason Behind their Popularity and money they are Earning!!!!!?!?!?!?!

THe PH is that much powerful and dangerous dear... But I'm damn sure that SP has the ultimate power to take the final decision... PH  can Only delay them.. That's all... 
Whatever it is We just want justice...WE WILL FIGHT UNTIL THEN...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

GIRLS THIS POST IS A MUST MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it will make you go gaga, me faint, my shadow faint & my zombie faintDay Dreaming

I already went through this... ZOHA is such an amazing girl .. I know that... In fact somehow I knew that she 'll come up with a great post like this... 

shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

GIRLS THIS POST IS A MUST MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it will make you go gaga, me faint, my shadow faint & my zombie faintDay Dreaming

I already went through this... ZOHA is such an amazing girl .. I know that... In fact somehow I knew that she 'll come up with a great post like this... 

her idea is to make girls go crazy, prokoking their anger towards ph for treating their beloved as trash & make them kick out phClapClap

As yash has caught me 2 times today , i called to the number you have given but there an automatic operator is saying UK call center is crushed today. sorry for any inconviniencesAngryAngry

but this means, our spamming is working girlsClap

JUB TUK HAI DUM MAY DUM,
BARUN KO LAA KAY RAHAIN GAY HUM!

Edited by kushipugly - 18 November 2012 at 12:47pm

bablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Hey dear... Chek this post ...These are the contact numbers and mailing ID's of SP...

And that article is so true... thats wat is going on... The never ending crisis!!
Is it so hard realize that the show which went viral around world and got the channel reputation of being the INternational channel and well watched among others is because of One Damn SHow which they cant even handle!?!?!?!?!  When did they start the channel business?? yesterday??? 
If  one particular  show is earning them money and popularity internationally then are they bloody stupid or dumb to temper with the show and its cast making Fans go crazy mad over them... at to that point that fans around world are bashing their channel and calling and mailing them to retain their fav show!!!! Like seriously??? are they that DUMB and STUPID to get that THis SHow IS the Reason Behind their Popularity and money they are Earning!!!!!?!?!?!?!

seriously this is damn frustrating!
i asked yash as you have recognized me so now tell me what are the new updates because as i can see the situation, viewers are boiling with rage so SP should be quick in caming the situation down.
he said we dont have any new updates , its the same as i gave you last night.
i asked him why no updates , is barun from colors or zee.
he said as there are many shows we just cant concentrate on one issue so thats why delayShockedAngry

i yelledLOL if you cant handle so many channels properly, you higly unprofessional channel, why the hell do u produce so much shows
& then bashing was full on.
i told him to forward the message, we want barun sobti back, kick out gulkhan & make the show run for more than10yrs.

the situation has now gone out of limits & now barun return ia must, he has to come back with dignity n love from SP

You are Sooo true dear...

"he said we dont have any new updates , its the same as i gave you last night.
i asked him why no updates , is barun from colors or zee."
LoLLOL... Girl you really said it...???? OMG... You are awesome...

YUP... WE WANT BARUN BACK WITH ALL DIGNITY n LOVE FROM SP... 

and GUL THE PH.. My FOOT...Angry... JUST GET OUT FROM MY EYESIGHT...

achu, my call is not just 5-10mins, its always more than 30mins.
i have learnt from ASR & shyam , when you set your eyes on something go for it, do anything in yr power to get it & this is the least i can do to bring my love back to my beloved show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

seriously this is damn frustrating!
i asked yash as you have recognized me so now tell me what are the new updates because as i can see the situation, viewers are boiling with rage so SP should be quick in caming the situation down.
he said we dont have any new updates , its the same as i gave you last night.
i asked him why no updates , is barun from colors or zee.
he said as there are many shows we just cant concentrate on one issue so thats why delayShockedAngry

i yelledLOL if you cant handle so many channels properly, you higly unprofessional channel, why the hell do u produce so much shows
& then bashing was full on.
i told him to forward the message, we want barun sobti back, kick out gulkhan & make the show run for more than10yrs.

the situation has now gone out of limits & now barun return ia must, he has to come back with dignity n love from SP

You are Sooo true dear...

"he said we dont have any new updates , its the same as i gave you last night.
i asked him why no updates , is barun from colors or zee."
LoLLOL... Girl you really said it...???? OMG... You are awesome...

YUP... WE WANT BARUN BACK WITH ALL DIGNITY n LOVE FROM SP... 

and GUL THE PH.. My FOOT...Angry... JUST GET OUT FROM MY EYESIGHT...

achu, my call is not just 5-10mins, its always more than 30mins.
i have learnt from ASR & shyam , when you set your eyes on something go for it, do anything in yr power to get it & this is the least i can do to bring my love back to my beloved show!

So do I...ApproveThumbs Up

shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Please Sign in...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Hey Please Sign in...

achu, i havent gone through yr post yet properly but OMG you have made so many postsShocked
wow girlClap
will definately look at each of them & will let you know.

thanks for tweet, will doSmile

shassarshy4ever-Farwa_Ibrahim-

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Hey Please Sign in...

achu, i havent gone through yr post yet properly but OMG you have made so many postsShocked
wow girlClap
will definately look at each of them & will let you know.

thanks for tweet, will doSmile

Even I realised that i made that much posts  when I created my Index...LOL

No hurry dear... I know, right now  our motto is Spamming...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Go to top