Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 24)

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I'm posting here again and again...??? No one is here to support me...????

My friend just called SP and here is the convo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshy4ever

sorry arshy have been busy since morning in family affairs as weekend but managed to call SP twice.
will share the details with u shortly & will take my frustration out hereCry
what did u guys do?
see u in about an hourSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
dont loose hope, fight for your sanity, for your own self respecT, FIGHT FOR BARUN
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3296440&PID=69647582&#69647582

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

sorry frnd i had a very tough time today so i was very down and all sad... Have to suffer my teachers wrath as my mind wasnt working properly though it was not wrath in a proper sense he just give me angry glares whenever i gave wrong answer and in the end he said Shabashh in all sarcastic way and i was like

oh god let the ground split in half and let me burry in it out of shame thank god there was not much strength today in my class but all of them teased me so much... Anyways let my pain subsided i will see the post in the morning thanx for sharing

Edited by Farwa_Ibrahim - 17 November 2012 at 9:56am

bablio09A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

<font size="3">dont loose hope, fight for your sanity, for your own self respecT, FIGHT FOR BARUN
</div>
<div>
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3296440&PID=69647582&#69647582</font>

thnx for sharin the link will surely check in morning

bablio09khusiarnav

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Dear arshy4ever & other comrads,
are there any news on barun or what are yr call details to sp?
I have called 3 times today (yes, i know it sounds odd but i have to keep my sanity in check) & demanded the usual...
uk time 8am: i spoke to soraj, he told me barun leave is final, show not ending, may be new lead coming but will not replace barun as arnav Confused

uk time 2pm: i spoke to aamar, he told me sp is not being confirmed about barun fial decision & we  will soon give viewers good news but new lead is comingConfused i asked him , what kind of foolish reply is that, you saying good news do u mean good news virafDead he said, we cannot disclose inner matter but all i can say is we really want to keep us viewers satisfiedConfused

uk time 8pm: i sopke to yash who was extremely nice in listening or i guess i found him nice because he told me that big bosses of SP are looking into this matter, they will soon meet both gulkhan & barun seperately & we will inform our viers the outcome.
yash reassured that barun has not yet quit Confused

i told all of the 3 operators that you comparing gopi with ASR is so sick , it just have no limitsDead & yr Gulkhan will bring yr doom soonAngry

all of those who know me in circle will know that  this whole conversations must have included some serious bashing so i don't want to go into it but all i can say is our call matters & we cannot surrender at last moment girls.

Two of them told me that calls from uk, usa & canada are more than in india & only a few from pakistan.
Please spam them, i don't believe in any interviews now, its not about barun anymore now, it about nice people being treated as donkeys by people with powerDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnav-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Dear arshy4ever & other comrads,
are there any news on barun or what are yr call details to sp?
I have called 3 times today (yes, i know it sounds odd but i have to keep my sanity in check) & demanded the usual...
uk time 8am: i spoke to soraj, he told me barun leave is final, show not ending, may be new lead coming but will not replace barun as arnav Confused

uk time 2pm: i spoke to aamar, he told me sp is not being confirmed about barun fial decision & we  will soon give viewers good news but new lead is comingConfused i asked him , what kind of foolish reply is that, you saying good news do u mean good news virafDead he said, we cannot disclose inner matter but all i can say is we really want to keep us viewers satisfiedConfused

uk time 8pm: i sopke to yash who was extremely nice in listening or i guess i found him nice because he told me that big bosses of SP are looking into this matter, they will soon meet both gulkhan & barun seperately & we will inform our viers the outcome.
yash reassured that barun has not yet quit Confused

i told all of the 3 operators that you comparing gopi with ASR is so sick , it just have no limitsDead & yr Gulkhan will bring yr doom soonAngry

all of those who know me in circle will know that  this whole conversations must have included some serious bashing so i don't want to go into it but all i can say is our call matters & we cannot surrender at last moment girls.

Two of them told me that calls from uk, usa & canada are more than in india & only a few from pakistan.
Please spam them, i don't believe in any interviews now, its not about barun anymore now, it about nice people being treated as donkeys by people with powerDead

what we can call from Pakistan too... i do wish i can call unless i'll suffer from lots of bashing myself i so so sooo wish... for the line is underlined... its either they r playing with viewers to let them watch the serial and in the end the result will be same or as i have suggested before that after sometime Barun comes back and it will be like he met an accident which made them do plastic surgery and again the same track or something else... i have mailed them quite a number of time

bablio09kushipugly

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

sorry frnd i had a very tough time today so i was very down and all sad... Have to suffer my teachers wrath as my mind wasnt working properly though it was not wrath in a proper sense he just give me angry glares whenever i gave wrong answer and in the end he said Shabashh in all sarcastic way and i was like

oh god let the ground split in half and let me burry in it out of shame thank god there was not much strength today in my class but all of them teased me so much... Anyways let my pain subsided i will see the post in the morning thanx for sharing

I'm sooo sorry dear... Hope you are al-right now...

bablio09kushipugly

Go to top