Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 19)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

<font size="3">just called SP again & talked to sheeba...
</div>she told me barun after his holidays is giving auditions for his 3 movie offers. he is quiting because during the show he doesn't get the time n energy to give auditions to movies...
i asked them if this is the case then why in no interview he told the reason of audition, why you targetting barun for yr politics...no ansAngry
They ill not make arnav disappear, new lead is definately coming for khushi & is viraf, ...
Cry</font>
<div>
</div>
<font size="3">i told her it will be sickening to watch khushi doing a rabba vey with someoneDead,</font>
<font size="3">she said, she will pass my feedback...</font>
<font size="3">i was crying on a ohone like a crazy little teenagerCry</font>Cry
<div><font size="3">OMGCry</font>WHAT I HAVE BECOME NOWCryCry

what can one say for this. If he is leaving for this reason then why his eyes showed pain. Why?

Farwa, sp are amking af fool of usAngry
i called in morning , talked to manoj, he said just movies but nothing about auditions n healthConfused
i called in early afternnon & sheeba Confuseddescribed thisConfused
they are using barun for their politicsAngry
i talked to sheeba for arround 30mins, screamed at her, cried like anjali but they don't give a damnAngry
i have no idea how will i see goodbye to barun on ipkkndCryCryCry

I know yaar they r just playing with us. Its getting hard to bear this. And they are not giving any not a single nice Arshi moment... I was watching yesterdays epi and i was like god now its just few days more m feeling so bad for this. It was the only show i was watching and thank god now thanx to Marina Tanhaiya season 2 is on air i can cling to that but its once a week show and IPKKND was IPKKND nothing can replace it... Yes it had long lost the its original beautybut even then it was IPKKND with SaRun as Arshi. I never had watched behind the scene clips and for this i had watched all sbs sbb segmants to watch them. Cant they see how much we were attached to it. I might not watch any soap after this though i wasnt watching any before IPKKND but now its a never thing or i might watch if Barun comes back and if SaRun paired again. They have did wrong damn SP down down PH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipugly

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Looks like most of the comrades are very disturbed and down no one around?

M here... Big smile

glad to see u Big smile... How r u this morning Hun

kushipugly

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
My dear friends,
after watching this week dewali episodes, its obvious ph are just shutting down every single arshi scene, no rabbavey this diwali, arnav gave khushi first rubbavey pic & recieved just a silly half hug, silly fights...
PH are taking revenge from barun fans by butchering an already butchered show.there is nothing left now!
Its sad but i have moved on now. i just want to enjoy every single moment of Barun on tv.
I wish Barun Sobti, the best of luck in bollywood. May he become a superstar  , become the king of bollywood & never will return to this pathetic cheap tv industry.
there is no one like Barun sobti & we love him with all our heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnav-Farwa_Ibrahim-

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

M here... Big smile

I am trying to get myself together for the day!! I have four classes which includes one evening class!! DeadDead  

what are u upto farwa??

edited

And hello there ladies!! How u been doing??? I hope u all  have a wonderful day today!!!!   Big smile   Big smile

Edited by khusiarnav - 15 November 2012 at 7:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

<font size="3">My dear friends,
</div>after watching this week dewali episodes, its obvious ph are just shutting down every single arshi scene, no rabbavey this diwali, arnav gave khushi first rubbavey pic & recieved just a silly half hug, silly fights...
PH are taking revenge from barun fans by butchering an already butchered show.there is nothing left now!
Its sad but i have moved on now. i just want to enjoy every single moment of Barun on tv.
I wish Barun Sobti, the best of luck in bollywood. May he become a superstar , become the king of bollywood & never will return to this pathetic cheap tv industry.
there is no one like Barun sobti & we love him with all our heart

<div>
          </font>

agree they are just showing pathetic fights no rabbave they r playing with us

kushipugly

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

M here... Big smile

I am trying to get myself together for the day!! I have four classes which includes one evening class!!DeadDead

what are u upto farwa??

edited

And hello there ladies!! How u been doing??? I hope u all have a wonderful day today!!!! Big smile Big smile

i myself had a busy day lolz lots of work and things to study... its getting hard to sometimes even cope with daily updates unlike to some of u i follow quite a number of writers but honestly have very few for which are close to my heart very few like TB&TBR loved it seriously i dont know how Lin write in such an awesome way seriously

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavshasskushipugly

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

M here... Big smile

I am trying to get myself together for the day!! I have four classes which includes one evening class!!DeadDead

what are u upto farwa??

edited

And hello there ladies!! How u been doing??? I hope u all have a wonderful day today!!!! Big smile Big smile

i myself had a busy day lolz lots of work and things to study... its getting hard to sometimes even cope with daily updates unlike to some of u i follow quite a number of writers but honestly have very few for which are close to my heart very few like TB&TBR loved it seriously i dont know how Lin write in such an awesome way seriously

Farwa, i give up everything for one thing I learnt to Love completely i.e. reading!!! I have become  addict i guess!! I dont have a life hon... classes and  IF thats it!! I have no social life... people think either i have graduated or moved... LOL  LOL I am so engrossed in reading that my friends are upset coz i dont get time to call them or meet...  LOL  LOL My BF goes all crazy sometimes becox i forget to do things... keeps threatening me, "m gonna block that damn IF"
So imagine that... But i love and just enjoy reading... the stories are just out of this world...
i started to read just becoz of IPKKDN and now i m just hooked!!
Also some of the writer are just outstanding... they could write books and will be best seller for sure!! they are damn good... so cant help hon...

And this TB and TBR is very close my heart coz one its amazing... Lin has given the fairyland touch is simply marvelous and second its IPKKND the way I as viewer wanted to see...
So can u blame me now for becoming this reading addict??? LOL   Wink

Edited by khusiarnav - 15 November 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top