Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 17)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
just called SP again & talked to sheeba...
she told me barun after his holidays is giving auditions for his 3 movie offers. he is quiting because during the show he doesn't get the time n energy to give auditions to movies...
i asked them if this is the case then why in no interview he told the reason of audition, why you targetting barun for yr politics...no ansAngry
They ill not make arnav disappear, new lead is definately coming for khushi & is viraf,  ...
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

i told her it will be sickening to watch khushi doing a rabba vey with someoneDead,
she said, she will pass my feedback...

i was crying on a ohone like a crazy little teenagerCryCryCryCryCry

OMGCryWHAT I HAVE BECOME NOWCryCry

Edited by kushipugly - 14 November 2012 at 6:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnav

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by shass

<font color="#333333"><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey there guys.. i wont ask hw u all r doing, coz i knw da answr.. i really hv no strength left in me to write nethg.. n i need to step aside frm it all..coz i need to move on n fr dat i need to find my inner strength.. bt here i cum,see my dearest buddies in despair n sorrow..n i hv to say jst afew words..
i hastily read all da msgs.. luv u guys, u all brought smile to my face n at tmz made me laugh too.. u all r cuties, i swear! khushipugly,khushiarnav.. see it thru my eyes dearies ..u guys r adorable! if i wr ur man, i wud fall in luv wth u doubly,ALL OVR AGAIN, in dis crisis.. there's so much luv n innocence in u guys.. i wish da main culprits,wud see dis n see hw much pain they hv caused these ppl who stood by thm all dis time n hw they get repaid in the end! bt they r shameless, so v cnt expect thm to repent.. bt alws remembr..
God Almighty's watching ovr us ALL.. Evil will nvr Triumph ovr Good !! dats my faith.. it may sound all confusing n sad..bt a day vl cum,whn we'll see da truth..see da justice.. jst wait n watch !! for nw i cn only say; follow ur heart..it nvr lies.. dnt go fr obvious..see da depth..connect dots.. u'll strt seeing da picture..

Farwa--gr8 thread..Clap

peepli--lolz, i knw buddy, dats why i often try to run frm writing long posts.. its embarrassing fr me too.. bt i guess,its owed to my luv fr da ff n characters..LOLLOL

leafs--hw r u??luv u fr being da sunshine friend around here..

KP-- jst curious..why wud u thnk am RELATED to lin, in sum way??

Soul-- its jst not ur heart..its mine too..full of emptiness n numbness ... MY BLEEDING LOVE !!

khushiarnv--am not da trouble mkr kind n run frm any bad situation..</font>
</font><font color="#333333"><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">bt if i hv to thn..i never in my lyf bash ppl.. i ALWAYS kick in------ knw wht i mean.. so yeah..jst tell me da place n time n i'll b there fr sum serious damage!Wink

A TYT HUG FR ALL.. LUV U GUYS.. BT REMBR..

</font><font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">NEVER LOSE UR SMILE</font><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">..HugHeart</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

.. coz it means alot to ME !!</font>
</font>Heart

<font size="3">My sweetheart Shass & farwa,</font>
Cry
i cant see barun leaving when the show is still on airCryCryCry
did you hear his bbc interview, he siad he would love to earn some money as he is out of job nowCry he said, he would love to see how many fans following him after this showCry
we have been watching him offscreen for nearly 2yrs & he is such a loyal humble guy who doesn't seem to leave the fans n cast for just 10days holiday with wifeShocked
i know i will be ok soon but at the moment seeing barun inthisconditionits just unbearableCryCry
@shass: now i m sure you are somehow related to aquiline as just like aquiline you are always wise,cool, calm & optimistic. Always looking for positivity , believing the power of God Almighty.
if you girls were not here, we would have made a complete drama of ourselvesLOLLOL
luv you 2 muchHeartHug
edited:
@khushiarnav : don't need to ask me for bashingLOLLOLLOL
gulkhan n 4rats are loosers n r doomedThumbs Down
humain fool bunna qabool nahee haiAngry

my heart is weeping hun thats y i choose red color i myself know that we will recover and will be fine after some day the pain wont be that much unbearable,the wound might get healed but it will ach every time even by mistake while changing channels or through any way whenever we will look at IPKKND it will but right now its unbearable specially when we know he is victam of politics. I dont know how some people can say him irresponsible or unprofessional when while doing his movies he also did shooting of serial. Anyways what can we say more right
So frnds hows ya all today?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

<font size="3">just called SP again & talked to sheeba...
</div>she told me barun after his holidays is giving auditions for his 3 movie offers. he is quiting because during the show he doesn't get the time n energy to give auditions to movies...
i asked them if this is the case then why in no interview he told the reason of audition, why you targetting barun for yr politics...no ansAngry
They ill not make arnav disappear, new lead is definately coming for khushi & is viraf, ...
Cry</font>
<div>
<font size="3">i told her it will be sickening to watch khushi doing a rabba vey with someoneDead,</font>
<font size="3">she said, she will pass my feedback...</font>
<font size="3">i was crying on a ohone like a crazy little teenagerCry</font>Cry
<font size="3">OMGCry</font>WHAT I HAVE BECOME NOWCryCry

what can one say for this. If he is leaving for this reason then why his eyes showed pain. Why?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09kushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

<font color="#0000cc" size="3">This is soirrelevant and random post (i know) but right now I am searching that one Arhi VM which is the sole reason i started watching IPKKND... i really really liked the video... i had no idea about the show but like they say "curiositykilled the cat" i did some research and found the name of the show...Then, watched the first episode</font>and hopelessly fell in love with the show...
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">Woh din tha aur aaj ka din hai... "sigh"</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">P.S right now i so bloody want to watch that video but i just cannot remember that song...Angry</font>

i loved vms too but hell youtube is banned here n yes i wont say this is a bad step it was crucial n i stand by it but yes i miss vms n rigt now when youtube will be unbanned the 1st thing i will do is download my fav scenes n vms and yes its bad that when we crave for something we always r unable to find it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavkushipuglyA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

<font size="3">just called SP again & talked to sheeba...
</div>she told me barun after his holidays is giving auditions for his 3 movie offers. he is quiting because during the show he doesn't get the time n energy to give auditions to movies...
They ill not make arnav disappear, new lead is definately coming for khushi & is viraf, ...
Cry</font>
<div>
<font size="3">i told her it will be sickening to watch khushi doing a rabba vey with someoneDead,</font>
<font size="3">she said, she will pass my feedback...</font>
<font size="3">i was crying on a ohone like a crazy little teenagerCry</font>Cry
<font size="3">OMGCry</font>WHAT I HAVE BECOME NOWCryCry

what can one say for this. If he is leaving for this reason then why his eyes showed pain. Why?

Farwa, sp are amking af fool of usAngry
i called in morning , talked to manoj, he said just movies but nothing about auditions n healthConfused

i called in early afternnon & sheeba Confuseddescribed thisConfused

they are using barun for their politicsAngry

i talked to sheeba for arround 30mins, screamed at her, cried like anjali but they don't give a damnAngry

i have no idea how will i see goodbye to barun on ipkkndCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnav-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

Originally posted by A_Soul

Hello everyone..

hey A i was just wondering in the morning that u r missing in the group n was planning to send u link if i didnt if o get hold of laptop but i couldnt did so but glad to see u around

Hey.. ya pugly sent d link.. so not to worry..
Glad to be part of it...
But I might stay away 4 few days, as m not able to handle 'barun leaving' puran anymore...
It's badly affecting to me, n tough to come back in normal mode...
M a person who don't share pain with person around... So its killing me inside!!!

it has been said.. 'Dard baat ne se ghatta hain...' Per yahaan ulta ho raha hain... Itne log Dard baat rahe hain ki mera Dard badh raha hain...
so decided to stay away...

Sorry... But can't help!!!!

this saying might be correct for those who share but those with whom they share bear the pain... But right now the more we r sharing the more its getting hard to bear... A thanks to KP again for sharing the link thank u so much hun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

<font size="3">Farwa u there????</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">edited</font>
<font size="3">No one is online!!Cry CryCry</font>
<font size="3">Ok then i am off to bed now... Hopefully i get to read update when I get up!!!Big smileBig smile</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">good nite guys!!! Smile</font>
<font size="3"></font>

i was away right now life is getting hard one all barun fiasco 2nd personal reasons so i couldnt visit the thread sorry hun m sad we were not there for u... Sorry for making u feel lonely a tight hug to u sweet frnd

khusiarnav

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

are we getting an update today??? Aura oh Aura, Aura. where are you ?? in the midst of this chaos we really need an update pleaseee.

yes please Aura

khusiarnav

Go to top