Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 15)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Hey there guys.. i wont ask hw u all r doing, coz i knw da answr.. i really hv no strength left in me to write nethg.. n i need to step aside frm it all..coz i need to move on n fr dat i need to find my inner strength.. bt here i cum,see my dearest buddies in despair n sorrow..n i hv to say jst afew words..
i hastily read all da msgs.. luv u guys, u all brought smile to my face n at tmz made me laugh too.. u all r cuties, i swear! khushipugly,khushiarnav.. see it thru my eyes dearies ..u guys r adorable! if i wr ur man, i wud fall in luv wth u doubly,ALL OVR AGAIN, in dis crisis.. there's so much luv n innocence in u guys.. i wish da main culprits,wud see dis n see hw much pain they hv caused these ppl who stood by thm all dis time n hw they get repaid in the end! bt they r shameless, so v cnt expect thm to repent.. bt alws remembr..
God Almighty's watching ovr us ALL.. Evil will nvr Triumph ovr Good !! dats my faith.. it may sound all confusing n sad..bt a day vl cum,whn we'll see da truth..see da justice.. jst wait n watch !! for nw i cn only say; follow ur heart..it nvr lies.. dnt go fr obvious..see da depth..connect dots.. u'll strt seeing da picture..

Farwa--gr8 thread..Clap

peepli--lolz, i knw buddy, dats why i often try to run frm writing long posts.. its embarrassing fr me too.. bt i guess,its owed to my luv fr da ff n characters..LOLLOL

leafs--hw r u??luv u fr being da sunshine friend around here..

KP-- jst curious..why wud u thnk am RELATED to lin, in sum way??

Soul-- its jst not ur heart..its mine too..full of emptiness n numbness ... MY BLEEDING LOVE !!

khushiarnv--am not da trouble mkr kind n run frm any bad situation..
bt if i hv to thn..i  never in my lyf bash ppl.. i ALWAYS kick in------ knw wht i mean.. so yeah..jst tell me da place n time n i'll b there fr sum serious damage!Wink

A TYT HUG FR ALL.. LUV U GUYS.. BT REMBR..

NEVER LOSE UR SMILE..HugHeart

.. coz it means alot to ME !!
Heart

My sweetheart Shass & farwa,

CryCryCryCryCryCry

i cant see barun leaving when the show is still on airCryCryCry

did you hear his bbc interview, he siad he would love to earn some money as he is out of job nowCry  he said, he would love to see how many fans following him after this showCry
we have been watching him offscreen for nearly  2yrs & he is such a loyal humble guy who doesn't seem to leave the fans n cast for just 10days holiday with wifeShocked

i know i will be ok soon  but at the moment seeing barun in this condition its just unbearableCryCry

@shass: now i m sure you are somehow related to aquiline as just like aquiline you are always wise,cool, calm & optimistic. Always looking for positivity , believing the power of God Almighty.
if you girls were not here, we would have made a complete drama of ourselvesLOLLOL
 luv you  2 muchHeartHug

edited:
@khushiarnav :  don't need to ask me for bashingLOLLOLLOL
gulkhan n 4rats are loosers n r doomedThumbs Down
humain fool bunna qabool nahee haiAngry

Edited by kushipugly - 13 November 2012 at 3:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Awww shass dear... thank u so much for your kind words.. it always makes me smile!! Smile Thank you for dropping in for us!!
U know I just watched tpdays episode, tried a lot not to cry but at the end all in vain. I will miss Payal-Akash... Cry  Cry

The show is not the same anymore... CVs has ruined!! atleast they should have decency to portray the character the way they were... today's epi contradict what they showed last year...its SAD!!  I hate this miserable feeling but cant help it!! Many of IF members quit..even writers!!  I know its just a show but the attachment we have is too strong, people are disappointed to no end...

I m trying hard to move on and see the better picture... m hopeful i will make it!!
This show was, is and will be very close to my heart!! What can I say more, I am watching till barun is onscreen after that its A good bye to the show!! 

@kp  dont cry hon... its even more  painful... I will cry too!! Cry   Cry 

Shass maybe when Barun is all done from show we should start a Bashing marathon... just to keep our sanity and vent the frustration and hatred thats building inside us!! Maybe that might help some of us!!  We will invite all our comrades to participate... Big smile Wink 
KP darling are u up for the bashing marathon ??? LOL  Wink

Tight bear hug to all dearies... Hug

Dear..yes, i hv to say good byes to da show too..n i vl..jst let me gathr sum more strength !! bt ryt nw..i am waiting fr da show to end.. lyk u evn fr me,IPK is abt Arshi.. i evn lyk Viraf,ws evn willing to gv hm a chance.. bt as da thgs r getting clearer.. i feel fr dis one guy, who has breathed lyf into ASR..n altho,am not his blind fan..i vl not stand by WRONG !! n to tell u da truth.. da PH's n SP's whole daal's stinking badly !! so yeah.. da day he says bye to da shw, evn if it doesnt end.. i'll also say bye to it..

A marathon,eh?? LOL.. find da addresses,buddy..am in !!Thumbs Up..

bablio09khusiarnavkushipuglyA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Dear..yes, i hv to say good byes to da show too..n i vl..jst let me gathr sum more strength !! bt ryt nw..i am waiting fr da show to end.. lyk u evn fr me,IPK is abt Arshi.. i evn lyk Viraf,ws evn willing to gv hm a chance.. bt as da thgs r getting clearer.. i feel fr dis one guy, who has breathed lyf into ASR..n altho,am not his blind fan..i vl not stand by WRONG !! n to tell u da truth.. da PH's n SP's whole daal's stinking badly !! so yeah.. da day he says bye to da shw, evn if it doesnt end.. i'll also say bye to it..

poor virafROFL what a welcomeROFL
his courage to come as a lead for khushi knowing how much people are hating him is absolutely praiseworthyClapLOLLOLLOL

bablio09khusiarnavshassA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

his courage to come as a lead for khushi knowing how much people are hating him is absolutely praiseworthyLOL

I know right!! poor guy... Its not that we have a grudge against him or something... he is pretty decent guy infact handsome but we have loved Barun more and cant imagine anyone as ASR so its the hate for the replacement not for the particular person!!! LOL   LOL 
Sorry dude... cant help it!!!  Big smile  Wink

@shass I will tell you when we gonna start the marathon... the day my dam of patience and tolerance breaks... thats it!!   Bashing starts!! LOL  

Kusipugly,  u an I gonna rock on the bashing marathon !!!!   ROFL   

bablio09shasskushipuglyA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

his courage to come as a lead for khushi knowing how much people are hating him is absolutely praiseworthyLOL

I know right!! poor guy... Its not that we have a grudge against him or something... he is pretty decent guy infact handsome but we have loved Barun more and cant imagine anyone as ASR so its the hate for the replacement not for the particular person!!! LOL   LOL 
Sorry dude... cant help it!!!  Big smile  Wink

@shass I will tell you when we gonna start the marathon... the day my dam of patience and tolerance breaks... thats it!!   Bashing starts!! LOL  

Kusipugly,  u an I gonna rock on the bashing marathon !!!!   ROFL   

BRING IT ON DUDE !

get ready for blasting away the loosers and get blasted tooLOLLOLLOLLOL

bablio09khusiarnavshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Cry

did you hear his bbc interview, he siad he would love to earn some money as he is out of job nowCry  he said, he would love to see how many fans following him after this showCry
we have been watching him offscreen for nearly  2yrs & he is such a loyal humble guy who doesn't seem to leave the fans n cast for just 10days holiday with wifeShocked

i know i will be ok soon  but at the moment seeing barun in this condition its just unbearableCryCry

@shass: now i m sure you are somehow related to aquiline as just like aquiline you are always cool, calm & optimistic. Always looking for positivity , believing the power of God Almighty.
if you girls were not here, we would have made a complete drama of ourselvesLOLLOL

luv you  2 muchHeartHug

My Sunshine!! Aww..darling..i luv u too.. da problem is i dnt hv da power to chng thgs,or else i wud hv done so long bk.. i hv stopped watching da show dear..i cnt watch it..its been a week..bt i jst cnt.. not nw atlst..may b aftr sumtm i vl.. nope,i dnt hv da link of bbc intrvw..cn u gv me da link?? also da sabras one too..??

@ BS' condition-- cudnt agree more..my heart cries fr him.. bt do u knw why i chose to stand by him ,apart frm so many othr reasons?? KP, i believe in signs..i see thm evrywhr.. did u notice sumthg in his case?? he's been quietly tkg all da blame on himslf.. evry intrvw stresses on same undrline concept,dat he's da bad guy.. evn whn there r so many thgs dat he cnt b blamed fr.. imagine his pain, his despair.. and his goodness!! whr's God standing in all dis?? despite all their efforts to sabotage his career, tarnish his image.. no1 wnts to believe thm!! ppl r undrstndg da situation..more they try to control da damage..da more ppl raise voice fr justice!! more n more inner news' cummg out.. to prove him ryt..to stand fr him ,by him... did he evn fr once ask ne1 to help him??stand by him?? NO !! bt who did God choose to smile upon?? B.S!! they rnt able to do da kind of damage they wntd to..their evry effort/plan's back firing.. i luv dis!! God's there telling all, bt they fail to see dat.. knw why?? coz their hearts hv only wickedness n arrogance !! see it KP..u'll not fail to undrstnd wht am trying to tell.. n mark my words; he'll b successful n cum out unharmed !! 

PS; Ohh.. so dats hw u see da connectionLOLLOL.. its called FAITH dear !!Smile

bablio09khusiarnavkushipuglyA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Cry

@shass: now i m sure you are somehow related to aquiline as just like aquiline you are always cool, calm & optimistic. Always looking for positivity , believing the power of God Almighty.

luv you  2 muchHeartHug

My Sunshine!! Aww..darling..i luv u too.. da problem is i dnt hv da power to chng thgs,or else i wud hv done so long bk.. i hv stopped watching da show dear..i cnt watch it..its been a week..bt i jst cnt.. not nw atlst..may b aftr sumtm i vl.. nope,i dnt hv da link of bbc intrvw..cn u gv me da link?? also da sabras one too..??

@ BS' condition-- cudnt agree more..my heart cries fr him.. bt do u knw why i chose to stand by him ,apart frm so many othr reasons?? KP, i believe in signs..i see thm evrywhr.. did u notice sumthg in his case?? he's been quietly tkg all da blame on himslf.. evry intrvw stresses on same undrline concept,dat he's da bad guy.. evn whn there r so many thgs dat he cnt b blamed fr.. imagine his pain, his despair.. and his goodness!! whr's God standing in all dis?? despite all their efforts to sabotage his career, tarnish his image.. no1 wnts to believe thm!! ppl r undrstndg da situation..more they try to control da damage..da more ppl raise voice fr justice!! more n more inner news' cummg out.. to prove him ryt..to stand fr him ,by him... did he evn fr once ask ne1 to help him??stand by him?? NO !! bt who did God choose to smile upon?? B.S!! they rnt able to do da kind of damage they wntd to..their evry effort/plan's back firing.. i luv dis!! God's there telling all, bt they fail to see dat.. knw why?? coz their hearts hv only wickedness n arrogance !! see it KP..u'll not fail to undrstnd wht am trying to tell.. n mark my words; he'll b successful n cum out unharmed !! 

PS; Ohh.. so dats hw u see da connectionLOLLOL.. its called FAITH dear !!Smile

shass ShockedShockedShocked
i mean how old r youConfused  what was thatConfused n you ask me why i feel you r related to aquilineShocked
wow girlClap 
yes, you are right, the more these BIG people are pointing fingers at barun , the more they are digging deep their own grave.
this whole cheap blunder by ph & cvs have earned barun more luv n respect throughout the world.
he will now be loved even more for protecting his boss's image getting damaged & taking the blame on his shouldersCryCry
i m proud that i love Barun sobtiHeart

Edited by kushipugly - 13 November 2012 at 3:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavhoopoeshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

shass ShockedShockedShocked
i mean how old r youConfused  what was thatConfused n you ask me why i feel you r related to aquilineShocked
wow girlClap 
yes, you are right, the more these BIG people are pointing fingers at barun , the more they are digging deep their own grave.
this whole cheap blunder by ph & cvs have earned barun more luv n respect throughout the world.
he will now be loved even more for protecting his boss's image getting damaged & taking the blame on his shouldersCryCry
i m proud that i love Barun sobtiHeart

Lol..lollLOLLOL... am niethr a teenager nor a naani kinda person.. bt i'll tell u wht dat ws?! FAITH !! KP,  whn God strts to shw u da way.. age doesnt matter !Smile..n yes, dis is da reason why lin n i became friends.. we both hv faith..Smile

n hell yeah !! am proud of him too.. its ppl lyk him,dat inspire me all da time !

n KP-- luv u fr undrstndg dat.. jst luv u !!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavkushipugly

Go to top