Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 147)

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by -Keerthi-

hey i had a thought suddenly.. if Lord Arnav realised tat khushi is in trouble becaz of shyam den he will definitely try to protect her right..? maybe he will take her back to his castle for her safety.. Big smile
Oh! Keerthi dear! Rabba Ve, dear! Ah, I remember your dislike for the MU and hatred marriage...
Hm. About your question: Yes, if he realized she was in trouble, he would definitely  protect her. 

ok i get it.. i guess u ll giv a shocking surprise as always.. 

*chuckle* If my surprises are shocks, yeah, I might shock too! But I just want to tell you something, even if sometimes you don't like what is happening, you will see that there was no other way out and you will fall in love with what is happening...You only have to be patient, dear! 

ya as long as u dnt bring sheetal i m quiet ok wit shyam.. without villain story wnt be gud.. i would  luv to see Lord arnav nd shyam face off EmbarrassedLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

ConfusedConfusedConfused Ok seriously i need help now... FOR SURE!!! I NEED SLEEP... SORRY GUYS I AM A MESS... I HAVE THINGS TO SET STRAIGHT AND THEN I WILL COME BACK!! OR MAYBE NOT... I WILL COME BACK SOON... BUT I NEED HELP... M A ZOMBIE FOR NOW!!! WHY ME GOD!! SNIFF SNIF... ok lordy saw gen. WHAT!!! He did??!?! OMG... m going Nuts!!! what now??? how he gonna handle the whole situation... will he blame khusi?? questions questions questions ... M off now... i am going crazy for sure... Linny darling... I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE... DONT LEAVE US ON A CLIFFHANGER!! PLEASEEE...

Oh goodness!! Sush! What happened? Oops! The storm caught one of my little lambs after all? Yeah, it did. The Storm caught one of my favorite lambs...
There is only question dear: DO YOU TRUST ME?

Edited by Aquiline - 09 December 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafs-Keerthi-khusiarnav

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

ya as long as u dnt bring sheetal i m quiet ok wit shyam.. without villain story wnt be gud.. i would  luv to see Lord arnav nd shyam face off EmbarrassedLOL 

Sheethal? Why in the world would I want to bring ShitAl here???? In Arhaisa????? Yes, you will love the story. Trust me. 

Leafs-Keerthi-

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Sheethal? Why in the world would I want to bring ShitAl here???? In Arhaisa????? Yes, you will love the story. Trust me. 

I know u wnt tats y i never askd u abt tat.. ofcourse i trust u.. nd i already love the story alot ok.. eventhough i hate MU track i will read it if u write.. 

LeafsAquiline

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

ConfusedConfusedConfused Ok seriously i need help now... FOR SURE!!! I NEED SLEEP... SORRY GUYS I AM A MESS... I HAVE THINGS TO SET STRAIGHT AND THEN I WILL COME BACK!! OR MAYBE NOT... I WILL COME BACK SOON... BUT I NEED HELP... M A ZOMBIE FOR NOW!!! WHY ME GOD!! SNIFF SNIF... ok lordy saw gen. WHAT!!! He did??!?! OMG... m going Nuts!!! what now??? how he gonna handle the whole situation... will he blame khusi?? questions questions questions ... M off now... i am going crazy for sure... Linny darling... I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE... DONT LEAVE US ON A CLIFFHANGER!! PLEASEEE...

Oh goodness!! Sush! What happened? Oops! The storm caught one of my little lambs after all? Yeah, it did. The Storm caught one of my favorite lambs...
There is only question dear: DO YOU TRUST ME?

deary its not that!! i am just a mess from two days and its affecting my ability to think... dont worry!! I was not expecting them to come across so soon thats all... But now its even more exciting than ever hon... And in all these i forgot to mention my angel khusi and lordy spent the night together... Oh my he controlled himself!!! chuckle  linny i just cant wait for next update... how my lordy gonna handle the situation... poor Anjali... 

Leafs-Keerthi-Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

ofcourse i trust u.. nd i already love the story alot ok.. eventhough i hate MU track i will read it if u write.. 

Oh wow! Oh wow!! This line in the bold just made my day! Oh Keerthi! Hugs for you dear!! For making me Happy!! YAY!!! Becoz you see, if I write an MU, I will make people love the MU. But trust me, I hate MUs, so I won't keep MUs in my pockets for long if I must. 

deary its not that!! i am just a mess from two days and its affecting my ability to think... dont worry!! I was not expecting them to come across so soon thats all... But now its even more exciting than ever hon... And in all these i forgot to mention my angel khusi and lordy spent the night together... Oh my he controlled himself!!! chuckle  linny i just cant wait for next update... how my lordy gonna handle the situation... poor Anjali... 

*phew* You calmed down...Yes, they spent a night together...My poor Sush is so tired to focus. Why don't you get some rest or something, dear?

Edited by Aquiline - 09 December 2012 at 1:09pm

Leafs-Keerthi-khusiarnav

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

ofcourse i trust u.. nd i already love the story alot ok.. eventhough i hate MU track i will read it if u write.. 

Oh wow! Oh wow!! This line in the bold just made my day! Oh Keerthi! Hugs for you dear!! For making me Happy!! YAY!!! Becoz you see, if I write an MU, I will make people love the MU. But trust me, I hate MUs, so I won't keep MUs in my pockets for long if I must. 

*phew* You calmed down...Yes, they spent a night together...My poor Sush is so tired to focus. Why don't you get some rest or something, dear?

I am going to do that dear... i need rest coz i have a night shift todayyy... yeahhh... thats sounds Amazing...Angry 
rabba veee dearies...m off to bed now!! love you all...

LeafsAquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

I am going to do that dear... i need rest coz i have a night shift todayyy... yeahhh... thats sounds Amazing...Angry 
rabba veee dearies...m off to bed now!! love you all...

Rabba Ve, dear Sush...sleep tight!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafs

Go to top