Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 146)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

http://thenextweb.com/apps/2011/09/09/5-ways-to-protect-your-work-online/

Lin when u get time go thru this site...hope this helps
Will check it up, dear S. Looks promising!

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by Aquiline

OMG!! was it Gen. shyam???? was it really him??? was he following them all along?? 
"i am hyperventilating right now" Oh god... m confused here... 

Confusion? Okay, that was not the word I was looking for in you. Where is the confusion? No, General was not following them...

phew... U know i didnt want "face-off" between Lordy and Gen. SO SOON...i am glad!! OK then who was that intruder????? Why did lordy said Di??? i am seriously not in the state of mind to think hard, m i now???  too much stuff going on... my brain overworks these days... Linny u cant leave us like that... cliffhanger is so not done deary!!!

P.S. did i tell u, i am ecstatic for next chapters...  

Wait! Wait! What? I didn't say the intruder was not the General. Its obvious who the Intruder was. Why would he say Di, of course! I only said he was not "following" them. Sudden appearance!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsmusic1

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Keerthi-

hey i had a thought suddenly.. if Lord Arnav realised tat khushi is in trouble becaz of shyam den he will definitely try to protect her right..? maybe he will take her back to his castle for her safety.. Big smile
Oh! Keerthi dear! Rabba Ve, dear! Ah, I remember your dislike for the MU and hatred marriage...
Hm. About your question: Yes, if he realized she was in trouble, he would definitely  protect her. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafs-Keerthi-music1

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

hey i had a thought suddenly.. if Lord Arnav realised tat khushi is in trouble becaz of shyam den he will definitely try to protect her right..? maybe he will take her back to his castle for her safety.. Big smile
Oh! Keerthi dear! Rabba Ve, dear! Ah, I remember your dislike for the MU and hatred marriage...
Hm. About your question: Yes, if he realized she was in trouble, he would definitely  protect her. 

ok i get it.. i guess u ll giv a shocking surprise as always.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Music! This is totally confusing. I think I will have to read this with a lot of thought and time. And maybe even sit with someone brilliant. I don't understand the language. Too much technical phrases and what-nots. I liked one idea though: ONLINE WATERMARKING. Interesting...
-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

@Lin i fear there isnt any solution so far. Just complaint box n thts also i guess just for those who do such things on IF itself. For the technichal part i dont know at all.

@Hoopoe Rabba vey hun ya it will b more like clash of CURSES

ha i just remember one thing which made me frown while reading the update. Gen. ran faster than Lordy... I dont know whether it makes sense or not as just after typing in my "kaykdra typing"(thats wht my sis call the way i type lolz) my mind just interjected me tht gen was in his transformed state while lordy wasnt... Ah i hate u my double minded brain.

LeafsAquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

ok i get it.. i guess u ll giv a shocking surprise as always.. 

*chuckle* If my surprises are shocks, yeah, I might shock too! But I just want to tell you something, even if sometimes you don't like what is happening, you will see that there was no other way out and you will fall in love with what is happening...You only have to be patient, dear! 

Leafs-Keerthi-

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Will check it up, dear S. Looks promising!

OMG!! was it Gen. shyam???? was it really him??? was he following them all along?? 
"i am hyperventilating right now" Oh god... m confused here... 

Confusion? Okay, that was not the word I was looking for in you. Where is the confusion? No, General was not following them...

phew... U know i didnt want "face-off" between Lordy and Gen. SO SOON...i am glad!! OK then who was that intruder????? Why did lordy said Di??? i am seriously not in the state of mind to think hard, m i now???  too much stuff going on... my brain overworks these days... Linny u cant leave us like that... cliffhanger is so not done deary!!!

P.S. did i tell u, i am ecstatic for next chapters...  

Wait! Wait! What? I didn't say the intruder was not the General. Its obvious who the Intruder was. Why would he say Di, of course! I only said he was not "following" them. Sudden appearance!

ConfusedConfusedConfused Ok seriously i need help now... FOR SURE!!! I NEED SLEEP... SORRY GUYS I AM A MESS... I HAVE THINGS TO SET STRAIGHT AND THEN I WILL COME BACK!! OR MAYBE NOT... I WILL COME BACK SOON... BUT I NEED HELP... M A ZOMBIE FOR NOW!!! WHY ME GOD!! SNIFF SNIF... ok lordy saw gen. WHAT!!! He did??!?! OMG... m going Nuts!!! what now??? how he gonna handle the whole situation... will he blame khusi?? questions questions questions ... M off now... i am going crazy for sure... Linny darling... I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE... DONT LEAVE US ON A CLIFFHANGER!! PLEASEEE...

LeafsAquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

@Lin i fear there isnt any solution so far. Just complaint box n thts also i guess just for those who do such things on IF itself. For the technichal part i dont know at all.

@Hoopoe Rabba vey hun ya it will b more like clash of CURSES

ha i just remember one thing which made me frown while reading the update. Gen. ran faster than Lordy... I dont know whether it makes sense or not as just after typing in my "kaykdra typing"(thats wht my sis call the way i type lolz) my mind just interjected me tht gen was in his transformed state while lordy wasnt... Ah i hate u my double minded brain.

It was not Hoopoe dear. It was Leafs. And Farwa dear, we'll stop the discussion of the blog thing for tonight. Will think it out in a clearer mind. And as to what you wrote in bold: BRILLIANT dear!! I am proud of you!!

Leafs-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Go to top