Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 144)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Lin u know wht.. i hate blogs too but u dont have other option coz it will happen again n again few writers have quitted writing n i dont want u to b one of them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Lin u know wht.. i hate blogs too but u dont have other option coz it will happen again n again few writers have quitted writing n i dont want u to b one of them.
I can't quit writing this. I won't. After all the pain and time over this FF so far? NEVER! Farwa, we need to see if there are other options...there must be. If someone who knows about options were there in our midst, someone with technical knowledge...

Edited by Aquiline - 09 December 2012 at 11:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafs-Keerthi-khusiarnav-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

OMG!! was it Gen. shyam???? was it really him??? was he following them all along?? 
"i am hyperventilating right now" Oh god... m confused here... 

Confusion? Okay, that was not the word I was looking for in you. Where is the confusion? No, General was not following them...

Leafs-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
RABBA VEH Arhasian Comrades

GASP...can't believe what I just read. First of all they share a room then the meeting between the the hero and the villain so early in the story!  Wooo do I see a clash of the titans!

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leafs

GASP...can't believe what I just read. First of all they share a room then the meeting between the the hero and the villain so early in the story!  Wooo do I see a clash of the titans!

Leafs!! Yay!!! Oh yeah, by the end of the chapter, you don't remember the Arnav-Kushi part but only the last scuttle in the Forest...

LeafsA_Soul

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Linny hun I asked my husband about this copy right issues...discretely coz he is in this IT world for a long long  time and does not believe in cyber friends...anyways...what he told me was that copy right is  a very complex stuff..u need legal team to advice u and all that...and there is absolutely no way of protecting ur stuff on the web once  u publish it even with the copy right statement unless u have the support of the legal time.But I belief there is something hiding out there that might be willing to help us out here.I will try to figure out if I can find it...love u girl.Take care.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by Leafs

Leafs!! Yay!!! Oh yeah, by the end of the chapter, you don't remember the Arnav-Kushi part but only the last scuttle in the Forest...

WHAT THE...

And I bet you are leaving us with thatAngry

WHAT THE   WHAT THE   WHAT THE   WHAT THE...

music1Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

Linny hun I asked my husband about this copy right issues...discretely coz he is in this IT world for a long long  time and does not believe in cyber friends...anyways...what he told me was that copy right is  a very complex stuff..u need legal team to advice u and all that...and there is absolutely no way of protecting ur stuff on the web once  u publish it even with the copy right statement unless u have the support of the legal time.But I belief there is something hiding out there that might be willing to help us out here.I will try to figure out if I can find it...love u girl.Take care.
Music! Oh, Secret Mission, eh? Legal Team. Okay, this doesn't sound anything like I want to involve in. *sigh* yes, I hope too for that  "something hiding out there". Thanks so much for this Agent Music!! Your on a Mission that is after my Heart!!

Go to top