Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 140)

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 3298

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hunger calls. Ciao, peeps!

Rabba Ve,
Lady Em

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquiline

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Joined: 29 June 2012
Posts: 9357

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Rabba vey all

Lin n KP sorry buddies it was jus an impulsive act so it just happend. I know Lin tht u trust all of us. Love u Lady Lin. I would say if u want to secure it from plagiarizing issues then blog is the only solution n if u decide to shift on blog i will request u to create one on wordpress its much mobile frndly i felt it than blogspot but at the end of day its ur decision to b made. And yes dont feel sad for it as u r at full liberty to protect ur work to whichever level u want.

Abt fffan123 i know her she's in my frnd list but right now m unable to remember wht i have told u my mind is not working properly may b coz of flue.

One question abt update Music commentd tht now both Lordy n Gen. have seen each other but i think its just lordy who recognised gen. even in his transformed state. Right?
Plz ans n one dreadful thought came in my mind wht gen was doing there in his transformed form plus HOW DID HE FIND OUT ABT KHUSHI BEING THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF JUNGLE IN HERMITS HUT N QUITE FAR AWAY FROM WAR ZONE?
Ans them if u want to otherwise i'll let them brew in my head rather pokng urs *chukle*


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquiline

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 1761

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
So its gonna be the Blog then???? I support anything that will help save of FF from thieves... Linny, u dont worry dear... u concentrate on ur exams ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 4218

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1



There were many issues with people posting IF posts and pictures on FB...but in ur case they apologized..its just 10% of the problem solved.Aura and KP helped u out...awesome dear...Thanks girls for helping linny out hereClap...But  my sincere request to u is to make a blog...its just my opinion...from a person who is there in FB for a long time...I know these girls might stop for sometime and then start again...but its ur call at the end of the day.Now u need to concentrate on ur exams


Rabba Ve, Music!
You going for Blog, eh? I think I should open a vote-system or something. But I know it may end in choosing blog in the end...

Originally posted by maverickmartin

Or maybe, since in the show, Arnav and Shyam were known to be close and Shyam would calm him down when he would have one his "tantrums", maybe, here too Shyam was told about the curse? Even as part of the family? And maybe he told Arnav about his condition too. Shyam only started having the fits after Khushi's arrival, right? I mean, having them badly. So maybe Arnav's seen him like this before, but not as damaged or deranged. *clawing at thin air*


Mav dear, stop thinking too much. The answer is very obvious...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 1761

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Rabba vey all

Lin n KP sorry buddies it was jus an impulsive act so it just happend. I know Lin tht u trust all of us. Love u Lady Lin. I would say if u want to secure it from plagiarizing issues then blog is the only solution n if u decide to shift on blog i will request u to create one on wordpress its much mobile frndly i felt it than blogspot but at the end of day its ur decision to b made. And yes dont feel sad for it as u r at full liberty to protect ur work to whichever level u want.

Abt fffan123 i know her she's in my frnd list but right now m unable to remember wht i have told u my mind is not working properly may b coz of flue.

One question abt update Music commentd tht now both Lordy n Gen. have seen each other but i think its just lordy who recognised gen. even in his transformed state. Right?
Plz ans n one dreadful thought came in my mind wht gen was doing there in his transformed form plus HOW DID HE FIND OUT ABT KHUSHI BEING THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF JUNGLE IN HERMITS HUT N QUITE FAR AWAY FROM WAR ZONE?
Ans them if u want to otherwise i'll let them brew in my head rather pokng urs *chukle*


 


Farwa dear... i agree with u!! I guess Blog can be only solution here... And u just stole my question, if it was gen. (though i am not 100% sure) then  HOW DID HE FIND OUT ABT KHUSHI BEING THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF JUNGLE IN HERMITS HUT N QUITE FAR AWAY FROM WAR ZONE?  i have same question too???? hhhmmm?? (thinking caps on)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 5937

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Rabba Ve guys...

M so excited today..i colored (highlights only) my hair, 1st time...!!

WOW lovely feeling...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 4218

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Hunger calls. Ciao, peeps!

Rabba Ve,
Lady Em
Have thy fill and then return, Rabba Ve, dear!!

Originally posted by khusiarnav

So its gonna be the Blog then???? I support anything that will help save of FF from thieves... Linny, u dont worry dear... u concentrate on ur exams ... 
*shrug* The decision is still unmade and yet to be brought to the notice of many of our Comrades...Thanks Sush for the support!

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Rabba vey all

Lin n KP sorry buddies it was jus an impulsive act so it just happend. I know Lin tht u trust all of us. Love u Lady Lin. I would say if u want to secure it from plagiarizing issues then blog is the only solution n if u decide to shift on blog i will request u to create one on wordpress its much mobile frndly i felt it than blogspot but at the end of day its ur decision to b made. And yes dont feel sad for it as u r at full liberty to protect ur work to whichever level u want.

Abt fffan123 i know her she's in my frnd list but right now m unable to remember wht i have told u my mind is not working properly may b coz of flue.

One question abt update Music commentd tht now both Lordy n Gen. have seen each other but i think its just lordy who recognised gen. even in his transformed state. Right?
Plz ans n one dreadful thought came in my mind wht gen was doing there in his transformed form plus HOW DID HE FIND OUT ABT KHUSHI BEING THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF JUNGLE IN HERMITS HUT N QUITE FAR AWAY FROM WAR ZONE?
Ans them if u want to otherwise i'll let them brew in my head rather pokng urs *chukle*



Rabba Ve, Farwa!! Flu? You are ill? Oh, Farwa get rest and... what else must  she do, Sush? You're the dietitian right? WordPress is better than Blogspot, eh? Hm. So looks like everything is coming to Blog. I hate blogs. * grunt* 
Okay, as to your question: Lets just say he's got the "roaming about" habit in his transformed state and chanced upon the scent of a familiar girl...and voila! Curiosity brings him to the door of the hut! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnav-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 4218

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Rabba Ve guys...

M so excited today..i colored (highlights only) my hair, 1st time...!!

WOW lovely feeling...!!

Rabba Ve, Soul!! What colour did you put? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
[Crazy Friends Circle#1 //.] - Join Now

2 3 4 5

Author: -Priii-   Replies: 35   Views: 3484

-Priii- 35 3484 11 October 2008 at 9:33am by -Priii-
Friendship Circle - 1st Task Started pg32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: Khaya   Replies: 312   Views: 11685

Khaya 312 11685 26 May 2008 at 11:23am by Vitna

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index