Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 140)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

@Lin, But it's only natural to panic! I mean, it's your FF that's being tossed around!Cry

Anyway, moving out of sad (hopefully not dangerous) waters, I just wanted to ask if Shyam turns into a hideous beast or does he stay more or less human? I mean, Arnav's cognitive abilities have to be super-fast to know it was Shyam in that minimum amount of time.. So he does retain some semblance of his actual form, right?

No, Shyam does not look like Shyam in his transformed state. So how did Lord Arnav figure out it was him???? The answer is right there, staring at you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Intending to not wake Kushi, Lord Arnav too raced out noiselessly after the invader. Whatever it was, it was faster than any creature Lord Arnav had chased his entire life. They ran through the forest scaling trees and rushing like the wind but there was always a consistent distance between the intruder and his chaser.

Wild rage rose in Lord Arnav's chest as he leapt over a root and, crouching, bounded after the creature.

As they ran through the dark forest, avoiding trees and maneuvering to give off the other to lose, Lord Arnav had one benefit.

He was behind his enemy.

Which is why he had the advantage of studying the moves and the timing of the moves in the intruder's escapade.  

No sooner had he grasped an inkling of the creature's modus than he calculated the next few advance moves that it would take.

And then he caught the creature unaware when it intended to swerve rightward to deploy his next move but instead crashed into his quick and calculative chaser.

They collided in each other heavily and both growled at the other, before withdrawing and standing apart to fight.

But now, it was Lord Arnav's turn to be staggered. The moon that had hid behind clouds chose this precise moment to emerge and its light cast upon the scene in the deep heart of the dark forest.

Lord Arnav's bared teeth and raged energy froze when the moonlight fell upon the creature before him, who was eyeing him with a strange anger.

Hmmm. Maybe Arnav recognised him by that anger? Seen it before? Recognised the eyes?

Lord Arnav gaped, shocked by the realization, and the creature used this opportune immobility of his chaser to escape into the night. He spread his wings and flew away into the dark night, leaving his chaser unsteadily trying to overcome the state of shock he was in.

No, no, it can't be, he tried to reason desperately but he knew there was no denying what he had seen. The only thing he was not sure of was the 'why' of the situation. Why the creature had become so and why he had come into the hut in the night''''.'

Or maybe, since in the show, Arnav and Shyam were known to be close and Shyam would calm him down when he would have one his "tantrums", maybe, here too Shyam was told about the curse? Even as part of the family? And maybe he told Arnav about his condition too. Shyam only started having the fits after Khushi's arrival, right? I mean, having them badly. So maybe Arnav's seen him like this before, but not as damaged or deranged. *clawing at thin air*

And with these worrying thoughts haunting his mind, he sank onto the ground, and with hard agony constricting inside of him, he whispered helplessly into the darkness, the one word that had always been his strength, "Di."

Edited by maverickmartin - 09 December 2012 at 10:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

music1Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by music1

After treading an awesome update I thought of chatting with u guys...and what do I see here again...plagiarism...Lin all u need to do is concentrate on ur exams...and then shift this ff into a restricted blog...FB is global hun...nobody has control there...

Thanks Music. If it was a blog, I could have been less affected coz its private and we can deal it slowly. But this was a possibility for wild fire coz it was FB. The Attempt was made coiz they liked the story. Got a new reader because of that...* chuckle* She's not made herself appear at the Inn yet.

The Plagiarism Attempt Two has been resolved thanks to KP and Aura. I personally PMed the person on IF (I think it was more than one or two people)...She (He/They) apologized:

"we do gave the credit too so tht f posting :)  other ffs are my frinds .. so they were ok .. so bcoz we credit i ddn't think much .. sorry !"

There were many issues with people posting IF posts and pictures on FB...but in ur case they apologized..its just 10% of the problem solved.Aura and KP helped u out...awesome dear...Thanks girls for helping linny out hereClap...But  my sincere request to u is to make a blog...its just my opinion...from a person who is there in FB for a long time...I know these girls might stop for sometime and then start again...but its ur call at the end of the day.Now u need to concentrate on ur exams

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquilineshassmaverickmartin

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hunger calls. Ciao, peeps!

Rabba Ve,
Lady Em

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquiline

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Rabba vey all

Lin n KP sorry buddies it was jus an impulsive act so it just happend. I know Lin tht u trust all of us. Love u Lady Lin. I would say if u want to secure it from plagiarizing issues then blog is the only solution n if u decide to shift on blog i will request u to create one on wordpress its much mobile frndly i felt it than blogspot but at the end of day its ur decision to b made. And yes dont feel sad for it as u r at full liberty to protect ur work to whichever level u want.

Abt fffan123 i know her she's in my frnd list but right now m unable to remember wht i have told u my mind is not working properly may b coz of flue.

One question abt update Music commentd tht now both Lordy n Gen. have seen each other but i think its just lordy who recognised gen. even in his transformed state. Right?
Plz ans n one dreadful thought came in my mind wht gen was doing there in his transformed form plus HOW DID HE FIND OUT ABT KHUSHI BEING THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF JUNGLE IN HERMITS HUT N QUITE FAR AWAY FROM WAR ZONE?
Ans them if u want to otherwise i'll let them brew in my head rather pokng urs *chukle*

khusiarnavAquiline

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
So its gonna be the Blog then???? I support anything that will help save of FF from thieves... Linny, u dont worry dear... u concentrate on ur exams ... 

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

There were many issues with people posting IF posts and pictures on FB...but in ur case they apologized..its just 10% of the problem solved.Aura and KP helped u out...awesome dear...Thanks girls for helping linny out hereClap...But  my sincere request to u is to make a blog...its just my opinion...from a person who is there in FB for a long time...I know these girls might stop for sometime and then start again...but its ur call at the end of the day.Now u need to concentrate on ur exams

Rabba Ve, Music!
You going for Blog, eh? I think I should open a vote-system or something. But I know it may end in choosing blog in the end...

Originally posted by maverickmartin

Or maybe, since in the show, Arnav and Shyam were known to be close and Shyam would calm him down when he would have one his "tantrums", maybe, here too Shyam was told about the curse? Even as part of the family? And maybe he told Arnav about his condition too. Shyam only started having the fits after Khushi's arrival, right? I mean, having them badly. So maybe Arnav's seen him like this before, but not as damaged or deranged. *clawing at thin air*

Mav dear, stop thinking too much. The answer is very obvious...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Rabba vey all

Lin n KP sorry buddies it was jus an impulsive act so it just happend. I know Lin tht u trust all of us. Love u Lady Lin. I would say if u want to secure it from plagiarizing issues then blog is the only solution n if u decide to shift on blog i will request u to create one on wordpress its much mobile frndly i felt it than blogspot but at the end of day its ur decision to b made. And yes dont feel sad for it as u r at full liberty to protect ur work to whichever level u want.

Abt fffan123 i know her she's in my frnd list but right now m unable to remember wht i have told u my mind is not working properly may b coz of flue.

One question abt update Music commentd tht now both Lordy n Gen. have seen each other but i think its just lordy who recognised gen. even in his transformed state. Right?
Plz ans n one dreadful thought came in my mind wht gen was doing there in his transformed form plus HOW DID HE FIND OUT ABT KHUSHI BEING THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF JUNGLE IN HERMITS HUT N QUITE FAR AWAY FROM WAR ZONE?
Ans them if u want to otherwise i'll let them brew in my head rather pokng urs *chukle*

Farwa dear... i agree with u!! I guess Blog can be only solution here... And u just stole my question, if it was gen. (though i am not 100% sure) then  HOW DID HE FIND OUT ABT KHUSHI BEING THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF JUNGLE IN HERMITS HUT N QUITE FAR AWAY FROM WAR ZONE?  i have same question too???? hhhmmm?? (thinking caps on)

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Go to top