Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 14)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

CryCryCry

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Hey there guys.. i wont ask hw u all r doing, coz i knw da answr.. i really hv no strength left in me to write nethg.. n i need to step aside frm it all..coz i need to move on n fr dat i need to find my inner strength.. bt here i cum,see my dearest buddies in despair n sorrow..n i hv to say jst afew words..
i hastily read all da msgs.. luv u guys, u all brought smile to my face n at tmz made me laugh too.. u all r cuties, i swear! khushipugly,khushiarnav.. see it thru my eyes dearies ..u guys r adorable! if i wr ur man, i wud fall in luv wth u doubly,ALL OVR AGAIN, in dis crisis.. there's so much luv n innocence in u guys.. i wish da main culprits,wud see dis n see hw much pain they hv caused these ppl who stood by thm all dis time n hw they get repaid in the end! bt they r shameless, so v cnt expect thm to repent.. bt alws remembr..
God Almighty's watching ovr us ALL.. Evil will nvr Triumph ovr Good !! dats my faith.. it may sound all confusing n sad..bt a day vl cum,whn we'll see da truth..see da justice.. jst wait n watch !! for nw i cn only say; follow ur heart..it nvr lies.. dnt go fr obvious..see da depth..connect dots.. u'll strt seeing da picture..

Farwa--gr8 thread..Clap

peepli--lolz, i knw buddy, dats why i often try to run frm writing long posts.. its embarrassing fr me too.. bt i guess,its owed to my luv fr da ff n characters..LOLLOL

leafs--hw r u??luv u fr being da sunshine friend around here..

KP-- jst curious..why wud u thnk am RELATED to lin, in sum way??

Soul-- its jst not ur heart..its mine too..full of emptiness n numbness ... MY BLEEDING LOVE !!

khushiarnv--am not da trouble mkr kind n run frm any bad situation..
bt if i hv to thn..i  never in my lyf bash ppl.. i ALWAYS kick in------ knw wht i mean.. so yeah..jst tell me da place n time n i'll b there fr sum serious damage!Wink

A TYT HUG FR ALL.. LUV U GUYS.. BT REMBR..

NEVER LOSE UR SMILE..HugHeart

.. coz it means alot to ME !!
Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

I dont know why but i m unable to believe he is quitting just for rest sake. This thing isnt sinking in i mean he must be so attached to it he has given his day n nights to bring the show to a level where it is now with others... I really cant digest that he is doing this with his will i mean he might be doing it with will but who knows how much he had suffered to make this decision his will... Arggghhh m gonna lose my mind.

Hey Farwa,

It doesnt stink anymore... I have come to terms with it all... see its all just business to them. I love Barun. You can clearly see that in my first post here... I am crazy for the guy.. his name comes up and I always end up blushing... my point I amadherent fan of this guy and wish him all the luck with whatever he does.

I as a fan feel let down. His replies don't make sense to me anymore. There is sitting talking about his hard work and not one mention of what we, the fans are going through or the love that we have showered him with. I am not saying say thank you but atleast acknowledge the fact that our hearts have been broken.

Another thing is he keeps on saying he is tired and has worked over time my question is : Did we tell him to sign that movie? Did we tell him to leave for 40 days and also juggle with the show? Then how is it our fault? Why are we being tortured like this? If he made that decision he knew he had to do the over work... at the end of the day we the fans are left with our heart broken.

u r right but again i cant blame him solely as i believe there is something behind the words he is speaking reason is simple. Ok Arnav was doing a movie yes he done double duty yes he look tired but was this the case with akshay n deepali? No right both of them had just this serial n the bonding they all shared i have never seen such bonding in other actors from any serial so when u r so attached to something u cant ruin it like this. Didnt he know that by leaving like this he is giving his fans pain didnt he know some of them might stop watching this show. I just see the serial like a project how can anyone handle his project to someone else if there had been no such reason as being forced to take such a step is involved.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shassA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi_fan

<h1>I was never Attached to Sobti... AND YET!!</h1>
After watching the interview... i dont know .. i am just ... i am just feeling hollow inside!!

I was always saying this that i am not too concerned abt what next as i was content with the FFs of few writers and that i am gonna be happy reading just the as for me getting ARHi in some form will do...
but the interview part .. when i actually heard him say good bye... i doubt even my visualization of ARHI will get affected while i read thru FFs...

i am having a lump in my throat as i write...
i will dare not watch any episodes of IPKKND if Barun is replaced!! though i still have a tiny ray of hope that today's meeting will bring in some good news ...

i feel so left out in this... as i have never shared my liking with my family or frnds ... they do know i follow it .. but the madness of associating my life with it is still unknown to them!!
so now at sucha time ... i feel like crying and i dont have a shoulder to support me ...
i really really wanna cry out guys... i need a hug!! my heart is too heavy .. i need to take it outta my sys!!

see the situation is so unbearle that u even not been so much attached towards sobti has felt it to heart. Its just i cant see anyone else playing Arnav just as i cant see anone else playing Khushi so

shasskushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Hello everyone..

hey A i was just wondering in the morning that u r missing in the group n was planning to send u link if i didnt if o get hold of laptop but i couldnt did so but glad to see u around

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Ok guys looks like i had to leave again m really sorry problem is my mbps are now quite low n i didnt thought of buying credit for sim and spent alot today talking to my frnd lolz this BS matter had affected my brain aint it anyways the first thing i'l do in morning is to get hold each of ur posts n yes shass n A-Soul its great to see u on board... Will look fwd to chat n know each other more... Take care all... Take a very good care of urself n ur loved ones... Good night/morning/evening/noon as per timing of ur area love ya

PS:- i love u all

shasskushipuglyA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
plz girls my head is spinning with fury for these cowards Angrymy poor poor barunCryCryCry
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290288&PID=69403807&#69403807

shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Hey there guys.. i wont ask hw u all r doing, coz i knw da answr.. i really hv no strength left in me to write nethg.. n i need to step aside frm it all..coz i need to move on n fr dat i need to find my inner strength.. bt here i cum,see my dearest buddies in despair n sorrow..n i hv to say jst afew words..
i hastily read all da msgs.. luv u guys, u all brought smile to my face n at tmz made me laugh too.. u all r cuties, i swear! khushipugly,khushiarnav.. see it thru my eyes dearies ..u guys r adorable! if i wr ur man, i wud fall in luv wth u doubly,ALL OVR AGAIN, in dis crisis.. there's so much luv n innocence in u guys.. i wish da main culprits,wud see dis n see hw much pain they hv caused these ppl who stood by thm all dis time n hw they get repaid in the end! bt they r shameless, so v cnt expect thm to repent.. bt alws remembr..
God Almighty's watching ovr us ALL.. Evil will nvr Triumph ovr Good !! dats my faith.. it may sound all confusing n sad..bt a day vl cum,whn we'll see da truth..see da justice.. jst wait n watch !! for nw i cn only say; follow ur heart..it nvr lies.. dnt go fr obvious..see da depth..connect dots.. u'll strt seeing da picture..

Farwa--gr8 thread..Clap

peepli--lolz, i knw buddy, dats why i often try to run frm writing long posts.. its embarrassing fr me too.. bt i guess,its owed to my luv fr da ff n characters..LOLLOL

leafs--hw r u??luv u fr being da sunshine friend around here..

KP-- jst curious..why wud u thnk am RELATED to lin, in sum way??

Soul-- its jst not ur heart..its mine too..full of emptiness n numbness ... MY BLEEDING LOVE !!

khushiarnv--am not da trouble mkr kind n run frm any bad situation..
bt if i hv to thn..i  never in my lyf bash ppl.. i ALWAYS kick in------ knw wht i mean.. so yeah..jst tell me da place n time n i'll b there fr sum serious damage!Wink

A TYT HUG FR ALL.. LUV U GUYS.. BT REMBR..

NEVER LOSE UR SMILE..HugHeart

.. coz it means alot to ME !!
Heart

Awww shass dear... thank u so much for your kind words.. it always makes me smile!! Smile Thank you for dropping in for us!!
U know I just watched tpdays episode, tried a lot not to cry but at the end all in vain. I will miss Payal-Akash... Cry  Cry

The show is not the same anymore... CVs has ruined!! atleast they should have decency to portray the character the way they were... today's epi contradict what they showed last year...its SAD!!  I hate this miserable feeling but cant help it!! Many of IF members quit..even writers!!  I know its just a show but the attachment we have is too strong, people are disappointed to no end...

I m trying hard to move on and see the better picture... m hopeful i will make it!!
This show was, is and will be very close to my heart!! What can I say more, I am watching till barun is onscreen after that its A good bye to the show!! 

@kp  dont cry hon... its even more  painful... I will cry too!! Cry   Cry 

Shass maybe when Barun is all done from show we should start a Bashing marathon... just to keep our sanity and vent the frustration and hatred thats building inside us!! Maybe that might help some of us!!  We will invite all our comrades to participate... Big smile Wink 
KP darling are u up for the bashing marathon ??? LOL  Wink

Tight bear hug to all dearies... Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top