Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 13)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi_fan

I was never Attached to Sobti... AND YET!!

After watching the interview... i dont know .. i am just ... i am just feeling hollow inside!!

I was always saying this that i am not too concerned abt what next as i was content with the FFs of few writers and that i am gonna be happy reading just the as for me getting ARHi in some form will do... 
but the interview part .. when i actually heard him say good bye... i doubt even my visualization of ARHI will get affected while i read thru FFs... 

i am having a lump in my throat as i write... 
i will dare not watch any episodes of IPKKND if Barun is replaced!! though i still have a tiny ray of hope that today's meeting will bring in some good news ... 

i feel so left out in this... as i have never shared my liking with my family or frnds ... they do know i follow it .. but the madness of associating my life with it is still unknown to them!! 
so now at sucha time ... i feel like crying and i dont have a shoulder to support me ... 
i really really wanna cry out guys... i need a hug!! my heart is too heavy .. i need to take it outta my sys!! 

arushi, come here sweetheart, we all comrads give each other a tight hugHug

you know what, after watching todays epi, i m glad barun is leaving this show as cvs have  make a joke of each characterAngry
last year khushi told la not to use firework as it involves child labour but today she was argueing with arnav ShockedShockedShocked last year was she trying to impress arnavConfused
not once, khushi is shown to make aarav feel homeShockedShocked
cvs & ph have ruined the show, nothing is left

Edited by kushipugly - 13 November 2012 at 10:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shassA_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by A_Soul

Hello everyone..

hi, its good to have you here .
come let me give u a tight hugHug, we all need it for all this emotional roller coasterCry

putting u on another rollercoaster 

Farewell Akshay and Deepali!!

Guys amidst the Barun leaving saga... all of us forgot the ones who already left the show!! 

Abhaas... Akshay...Deepali!! 

U guys were incredible!! my heartfelt wishes for u guys ... wish u all a bright and successful future in all your endeavours...

i was crying during the scene when Akaash and Payal bid farewell!! i wonder what will happen on the day ... which is not very far that we will see the most imp person leave the show .. 

Oh good lord!! i cant watch it .. bass... 

why the hell did i start watching the show dammit!! 

~P
Good bye to Payash!

i know... with this ends the story of PAYASH!! 

Edited by arushi_fan - 13 November 2012 at 9:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasskushipuglyJammy-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Hello everyone..

come let me give u a tight hugHug, we all need it for all this emotional roller coasterCry

Guys amidst the Barun leaving saga... all of us forgot the ones who already left the show!! 

U guys were incredible!! my heartfelt wishes for u guys ... wish u all a bright and successful future in all your endeavours...

i was crying during the scene when Akaash and Payal bid farewell!! i wonder what will happen on the day ... which is not very far that we will see the most imp person leave the show .. 

~P
Good bye to Payash!

you know , this is the first asian drama i have ever watched in my 33yrs life, got emotinally invoved & now i m fully devastatedCryCry.
ph & cvs have ruined every single character. Payash were just wall frames in RM, epic villian given a hasty exit, where the hell is laxmi & mama,anjali became sickily & ARSHI we all know what happenedCryCryCryCry

one thing is for sure, i love barun & sanaya but Gulkhan is the biggest looser i ever came acrossThumbs Down.

i hope sanaya quits too, ph & cvs are all loosersThumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shassJammy-A_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

you know what, after watching todays epi, i m glad barun is leaving this show as cvs have  make a joke of each characterAngry
last year khushi told la not to use firework as it involves child labour but today she was argueing with arnav ShockedShockedShocked last year was she trying to impress arnavConfused

Thanks sweetheart!! 

whatever ...i just wanna forget ipkknd ever happened!! 
these farewells in the show is getting too poignant...
i sleep with a headache every night ... as i have all locked uo in my tear duct!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipuglyJammy-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Thanks sweetheart!! 

whatever ...i just wanna forget ipkknd ever happened!! 
these farewells in the show is getting too poignant...
i sleep with a headache every night ... as i have all locked uo in my tear duct!!
CryCryCry
i can understandCryCry
i have no idea how will i see barun lastday in showCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-A_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Hello everyone..

~P
Good bye to Payash!

you know , this is the first asian drama i have ever watched in my 33yrs life, got emotinally invoved & now i m fully devastatedCryCry.
ph & cvs have ruined every single character. Payash were just wall frames in RM, epic villian given a hasty exit, where the hell is laxmi & mama,anjali became sickily & ARSHI we all know what happenedCry

one thing is for sure, i love barun & sanaya but Gulkhan is the biggest looser i ever came acrossThumbs Down.

i hope sanaya quits too, ph & cvs are all loosersThumbs Down

same case with me ... 
i am never an emotional person...and its balling over to feel this way for a merevshow!!  u know ... seriously!! my family and frnds have never seen this side of mine... 

so i do not know if i must feel shameful abt myself for behaving like and thinking like this or dunno what!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavJammy-kushipuglyA_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Guys please read this!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3289892#69389866

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Hello everyone..

same case with me ... 
i am never an emotional person...and its balling over to feel this way for a merevshow!!  u know ... seriously!! my family and frnds have never seen this side of mine... 

so i do not know if i must feel shameful abt myself for behaving like and thinking like this or dunno what!! 
you know, i am considered to be a crazy person but a mature one too & seeing me in this state for a tv actor quit, everyone is shocked & mocking at me.
& thats why i come to forum because i know i m not alone in my love for ipk & in my crush for barun.

Luv you all very much for you guys are all sailling in the same boat as i amCryCry & only you guys can understand KYON DARD HAI ITNACryCry

Edited by kushipugly - 13 November 2012 at 10:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Soul

Go to top