Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 129)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Me feels sleepy. Me is going to sleep. Maybe might not come tomorrow. Maybe might. Depends on Studies. Always check Index to know when the next update is. Rabba Ve always, dears...

*shiver* When I think of the next update, I think instantly of the possible reactions!! I am going to have so much fun watching you guys fight in your head whether to stay calm or bite my head off!! *chuckle* 

P. S. I highly recommend that VM I posted on Page 123 here. If you haven't watched it, that is. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavhoopoeshassmaverickmartinkushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

True, very true, Hoopoe. Three new readers. I guess its the end of the show that brings readers, right? And yes, I will pass the wishes to Aura. 

I guess so dear... those viewers who enjoyed understanding and decoding the layers of the characters and the plot of IPKKND will surely be surprised to come across a tale like TBATBR. This tale is the only FF i know where the characters are portrayed much similar to their original version... and if i can add, i should say that u hav added more depth to the tale by elaborating on the characters' psyche.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavshasskushipugly

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Me feels sleepy. Me is going to sleep. Maybe might not come tomorrow. Maybe might. Depends on Studies. Always check Index to know when the next update is. Rabba Ve always, dears...

*shiver* When I think of the next update, I think instantly of the possible reactions!! I am going to have so much fun watching you guys fight in your head whether to stay calm or bite my head off!! *chuckle* 

P. S. I highly recommend that VM I posted on Page 123 here. If you haven't watched it, that is. 

Rabba ve dear Aquiline and fellow comrades... Good night... Take care.

khusiarnavshasskushipugly

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Linny...I so wish I am related to u...but aren't we... here in our own Arhasia??????/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavkushipugly

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Barun singingDay Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=239978799465687&set=o.110759355685466&type=2&theater

khusiarnavshass

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Oh dear. Thank you, Khushipugly for sending me the link to this chat thread. Well, I was sort of hesitant about it because I know only Farwa here, but when I did come and started going through the pages (because I was absolutely lost, having landed at the end of the conversation), I was surprised to find Aquiline actually talking about me!! *blissful smile*

Yes, Aquiline, I do write, but not a lot and not all that well. I'm a girl of limited imagination, trying to explore herself, and people like Farwa help me with that! I'm fairly new to this forum, actually.

I love the spirit of jolly camraderie here. It's not often that the writers interact so well and so much with their readers, but I'm glad you do.

I have read Lyraa's and Harsh's works and they are so brilliant!!

Rabba Ve,
Mav Wink

khusiarnavmusic1-Farwa_Ibrahim-

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Oh dear. Thank you, Khushipugly for sending me the link to this chat thread. Well, I was sort of hesitant about it because I know only Farwa here, but when I did come and started going through the pages (because I was absolutely lost, having landed at the end of the conversation), I was surprised to find Aquiline actually talking about me!! *blissful smile*

Yes, Aquiline, I do write, but not a lot and not all that well. I'm a girl of limited imagination, trying to explore herself, and people like Farwa help me with that! I'm fairly new to this forum, actually.

I love the spirit of jolly camraderie here. It's not often that the writers interact so well and so much with their readers, but I'm glad you do.

I have read Lyraa's and Harsh's works and they are so brilliant!!

Rabba Ve,
Mav Wink

welcome dear... Hug u dont have to feel lost hon!! u are always welcome to join us in any conversation... butt in anytime!! LOL  And yes our dearest Lin, takes time out to chat with her crazy readers... we all enjoy her company so much!! 
 So, u are our new Innwalli!! Big smile  Swagatam... swagatam!!! 
hope to see u tomorrow dear...
rabba ve for tonight!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

music1shassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

hey girl whoever you are, i am warning you Angry stay awayAngry
                                  HE IS MINEDay Dreaming

Ohhh pugly.. this one is so user friendly... anyone can use it..!! see the finger is pointing towards me now!!!Wink 
LOVED IT!!!

khusiarnavshass

Go to top