Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 128)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Hey Aquiline, im glad to find everything is fine at ur end. Hope ur exam preparations are going well... 
The preparations  are better than what they were before. I am glad I am taking this break. Looks like you are the only one in the Awesome Threesome reading and commenting to my tale lately. The other two are busy with studies and work...I'll be too.
Loved your comments on the "bath scene"...Was waiting for someone to light their passion-affected bulbs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Thnx to twitter i know wht GM meant... Its gutter mind *chuckle*

Without bribing I got what it meant from both my dear Comrades. And to think that was all!!! 
All the words I was thinking up in my head! All wasted! *sigh* 

Originally posted by music1

My weekend will be spent in the malls...shopping for countless gifts for christmas...Kiddos have a lengthy wish list..need to get atleast a fewWink

Hun aren't we all teenagers at heart...I'm ...I never grew out of itLOL
Kids at heart, always!! Something that my Dad tells us kids! And wow! The Christmas Spirit!! I can feel it in your words!!

Its always celebration time here during this time...starts with thanksgiving ...ends with Newyear...
Heart is full...pocket is emptyWinkbut then u wait for the next year..for it to begin again ...life and its joys...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Rabbave girlies...care to share the hot chocolateWink????
Rabba Ve, again M!! Yes, a mug full for me!!

Okey dookey buddy...girlies all busy with the weekend ahead???

rabba ve music... My weekend is full of assignments and test preparation as finals gonna start in few days... 
m little under the weather so I could go to my grade school today...Cry i am actually missing my teenagers at school...LOL How about u??

My weekend will be spent in the malls...shopping for countless gifts for christmas...Kiddos have a lengthy wish list..need to get atleast a fewWink

It feels nice to address them as teenagers bcoz of their age... But we all are by our nature and stunts we pull...LOL Wink And christmas  shopping... wohhooo... shopping is  fun... And u have kids?!?!?! really??? awww... i am jealous!! now i also want a kid... "pouting and stamping feet" 

I have 2 but my family has 3...me included...tough time for hubby darlin to take care of 3 prankstersWink

Edited by music1 - 07 December 2012 at 1:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnav-Farwa_Ibrahim-

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Hey Aquiline, im glad to find everything is fine at ur end. Hope ur exam preparations are going well... 
The preparations  are better than what they were before. I am glad I am taking this break. Looks like you are the only one in the Awesome Threesome reading and commenting to my tale lately. The other two are busy with studies and work...I'll be too.
Loved your comments on the "bath scene"...Was waiting for someone to light their passion-affected bulbs!
Im glad dear... convey my best wishes to Aura too... and ya shass n soul are quiet busy nowadays...  even im missing them and their interesting comments about the tale... but it seems there are a lot of new readers pouring in their thoughts... its nice to read their views.  

Aquilineshass

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Rabbave girlies...care to share the hot chocolateWink????
Rabba Ve, again M!! Yes, a mug full for me!!

Okey dookey buddy...girlies all busy with the weekend ahead???

rabba ve music... My weekend is full of assignments and test preparation as finals gonna start in few days... 
m little under the weather so I could go to my grade school today...Cry i am actually missing my teenagers at school...LOL How about u??

It feels nice to address them as teenagers bcoz of their age... But we all are by our nature and stunts we pull...LOL Wink And christmas  shopping... wohhooo... shopping is  fun... And u have kids?!?!?! really??? awww... i am jealous!! now i also want a kid... "pouting and stamping feet" 

I have 2 but my family has 3...me included...tough time for hubby darlin to take care of 3 prankstersWink

awww that sounds like a Bliss... happy lovey-dovey family!!! God bless darling... give love to ur kids from my side... Big smile

music1Aquiline

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@ka---thanks buddySmile

khusiarnavAquiline

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Girls gotta go now...Rabbave ...have fun...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Its always celebration time here during this time...starts with thanksgiving ...ends with Newyear...
Heart is full...pocket is emptyWinkbut then u wait for the next year..for it to begin again ...life and its joys...
Again, in the bold, something my Dad tells us. I am certain you are related to me or something by great-grandparents. We are of the same native land, too, so it makes more reason for being sure. 
That reminds me, I need to buy a star to put up in the garden tomorrow. 

Im glad dear... convey my best wishes to Aura too... and ya shass n soul are quiet busy nowadays...  even im missing them and their interesting comments about the tale... but it seems there are a lot of new readers pouring in their thoughts... its nice to read their views.  
True, very true, Hoopoe. Three new readers. I guess its the end of the show that brings readers, right? And yes, I will pass the wishes to Aura. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnav

Go to top