Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 125)

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I keep coming here and reading everyone's comments but rarely write my own. Im ashamed! And oh dear Lin, what was that disclaimer at the end? Don't have high expectations? Hmm...about the night to come? I am wondering if he will...turn into " the beast" and if it will effect Khushi. And massive post coming up on the updates! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hotwa and his chichter!!

I want to make the Arnav-Anjali bond a real good one in my FF. Not like the unbalanced one our show sometimes tended to show. Oh I wish the show was a lot better in the end like the way it had started. The quality and the depth and...*sigh*

9424976khusiarnavbablio09-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by kushipugly

<font size="4">hey girl whoever you are, i am warning you Angrystay awayAngry</font>

<font size="4">                                  <font color="#cc0000">HE IS MINEDay Dreaming</font></font>

<font color="#990000" size="3">Kp can we share?? Plzzz... pretty please... "batting lashes and pouting"</font>

oh no wht the though sharing is caring but wht will happen to this case

janany k liyay visit kijiyay circle of comrades arhasian on IF kisi bhi waqt

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinekushipugly

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9424976

I keep coming here and reading everyone's comments but rarely write my own. Im ashamed! And oh dear Lin, what was that disclaimer at the end? Don't have high expectations? Hmm...about the night to come? I am wondering if he will...turn into " the beast" and if it will effect Khushi. And massive post coming up on the updates! 

Sona!! Hi. Oh, you are like a silent reader, eh? Its okay. Talk when you feel like. But enjoy life!!
Ah, the disclaimer. Coz I know how people reacted to the show. So, just to be on the safe side. Don't expect. Take it as it comes. And don't worry. Its the way you are willing to take what is about to come that matters, not what happens. 

And oooh!! A massive post? Really? I don't think you need to tire yourself to write one, really. Your smile and random gifs are enough. I don't want to be too demanding on my readers coz what I want is them to fall in love with ArShi all over again!! My only motive!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Its fine again... Have the post with my question get posted? Lolz loved ur comment on my swearing Lin
Yes, page 123. But don't bother to go back. I suggested the first name that crossed my mind: the Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini.
kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by kushipugly

Aquiline, my sweet naive angelSmile
i wont tell you what GM is as i dont want to make your angel mind gutter mindStern Smile
this is an IF word & once upon a time i asked the TM what does the title mean & was Ouch
EDITED:got to go now.Rabbavey
& wow three more new readersClap

PSS: this ff will not end here on IF, mark our words, this will make its way to hollywood blockbuster!!!

Yes, I was surprised when I saw three more readers. Readers with outstanding perception! And interest. Especially that Mav. She writes like a writer. Farwa, you sounded familiar with her. Does she write? I am too humbled when I know "writers" come to my Forum. I mean, Lyraa was simply too outstanding. And for her to like my FF, I was like GASP!! This is a Dream!
And now that Mav who is simply so superb in her comments that I just gape at the screen and faint! She even wrote a poem for me today! I didn't know what expression to put on my face!!! Too astonished and happy and what-not...But I miss Shas' and Soul's comments. Don't you? They are so busy and I understand but they added something more to make that update mean something to the readers and the writer. And Hoopoe talks less these days. I suppose its the kind of scenes we are getting now. Its okay, she is about to speak more soon!!
And I will never know what GM is, eh? Oh well...
And about you PS. I always smile at the statement knowing how much you love the tale but I don't think I will do anything about it. Maybe my adorable Plagiarizer might!
Rabba Ve always, Apia!
rabbavey againBig smile
you girls having fun, i have to hop inBig smile
 If you will not publisize your ff, we will sign petitions LOLwe are expert in spamming nowLOLLOL
plagiarizer , must know what Gulkhna is going through, if she is sensible she wont dare as fandom power can bring the entire empire down!!

Aquiline, why do you underestimate yourselgfConfused
you are the best ff writer. You wongt believe meConfusedi am an ff addict & have read countless ffs & yours quality is the best out there in the market!

Wanna know my favourites:
1:TB & TBR
2.Mirage
3. Pandora box(controversial but superbly handled)
4. can you forget the past
5. the persuit of love
6. Klarikal house

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

PS:
@candybai: how can he be sharedConfused come on tells usLOLLOL

PSS: time to go again , RABBAVEYSmile

Edited by kushipugly - 07 December 2012 at 12:43pm

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinemaverickmartin

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Hotwa and his chichter!!

I want to make the Arnav-Anjali bond a real good one in my FF. Not like the unbalanced one our show sometimes tended to show. Oh I wish the show was a lot better in the end like the way it had started. The quality and the depth and...*sigh*

Lin, when i first started watching the show... no doubt the first episode got me hooked with the chemistry, eye lock and everything... But the relationship ASR and Anjali shared was something so close to me that, it was another reason I LOVED IPK so much!!! It was an ideal brother-sister duo... which everyone wants to have!! The initial episodes showed their relationship so well that I sometimes felt I wanna be that Anjali for my brother... They shared such a beautiful relationship... I always looked forward to watch them... but as show continued the beautiful relationship faded away... 
Lin when i started to read ur FF , no doubt i liked it instantly... but i also wished somewhere that u would not ignore Anjali and focus only on Arhi... I know i know... but i was new... i didnt know u well or the story... But as the story continued u did an awesome job giving all the characters their place in the story making them equally important as Arhi... Anjali deserved much more credit and importance in the story which was never given... but I have full faith in u dear... U will give the Anjali we always wanted see and a never-ending love and deep brother-sister relationship between Anjali and Lordy Lord!!! Big smile 
  awww i want to hug you now... Hug 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquiline

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by music1

Rabbave girlies...care to share the hot chocolateWink????
Rabba Ve, again M!! Yes, a mug full for me!!

Okey dookey buddy...girlies all busy with the weekend ahead???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Go to top