Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 123)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I seriously cant help but always thinking abt the tale *chukle*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

What about it? Whats so much to think?

And Hi Sush, welcome back after the break for fresh air!!
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
M present too Lady Lin... Honored to be in ur respected company having cup of hot chocolate... Lin if i ask u for a suggestion abt reading a novel which would be like the tale i mean its genre like harry potter... I hope u get wht i mean i have examz in april but want to be prepared for my activities after examz

Aquiline

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

What about it? Whats so much to think?

And Hi Sush, welcome back after the break for fresh air!!

farwa.. count me in too...  i even dream abt it u know?!?! LOL i usually read the update before i go to bed or read while i m in bed so... i dream abt it!! and its very pleasant...Day Dreaming

Aquiline

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Linny... yeh sab na tumhara kasoor hai!! u picked that pic... did u even noticed that  before???ROFLROFLROFL 

I miss KP now... 

Yes, I knew when I posted the pic what was in it. I am sure KP must have come across it becoz she visits the Main Forum more than me. She even makes posts, right?

rabbavey, rabbavey, rabbavey aquilineHug & candybaiHug

oh yes, i came acroos this pictureLOL but you know me my GM got activated instantly & my right hand angel told me to just shupupLOLLOL
glad my aquiline came here with a big bangHug

by the way, aquiline are you doing a phd in midieval times??
do u even know what are you writing, MY GOD, this is getting hard to handleClapClap

about the scheddule, i am mostly on if at uk time 10am-1pm but than school rushing hours & kitchen time start.i then login on & offBig smile

i think i will have to go now againDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I don't know why but the Cottage seemed to be lazy and sleepy tonight so just to stir the air. This VM. I was dancing in my chair and smiling all the time, watching it!! I ams ure you must have already come across it.

Oh and by the way, the rule to our FF page limit applies to this Chat Thread as well. 150 pages is the maximum. So Farwa, we need to stop when we reach 150.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavkushipugly

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
A little earlier when my comment get posted i was able to visit page 123 but now content block msg isnt it G.R.E.A.T i have promised i wont swore here or on ff but i really really an urge

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

M present too Lady Lin... Honored to be in ur respected company having cup of hot chocolate... Lin if i ask u for a suggestion abt reading a novel which would be like the tale i mean its genre like harry potter... I hope u get wht i mean i have examz in april but want to be prepared for my activities after examz
Rabba Ve, Farwa!! me forgets to use tradition that me started!! *shakes head at self* Oh you want suggestion for books? Like Harry Potter? Try the Inheritance series.

Originally posted by khusiarnav

farwa.. count me in too...  i even dream abt it u know?!?! LOL i usually read the update before i go to bed or read while i m in bed so... i dream abt it!! and its very pleasant...Day Dreaming

Dream? About Arhasia?? *blush* Aww, Sush! You spoil me! I don't know why one should dream about Arhasia!!

Originally posted by kushipugly

rabbavey, rabbavey, rabbavey aquilineHug & candybaiHug

oh yes, i came acroos this pictureLOL but you know me my GM got activated instantly & my right hand angel told me to just shupupLOLLOL
glad my aquiline came here with a big bangHug

by the way, aquiline are you doing a phd in midieval times??
do u even know what are you writing, MY GOD, this is getting hard to handleClapClap

about the scheddule, i am mostly on if at uk time 10am-1pm but than school rushing hours & kitchen time start.i then login on & offBig smile

i think i will have to go now againDisapprove
Rabba Ve, Apia!! One doubt, what is a GM? I saw it used in a lot of places and even Sush used it now. Its not Good Morning, I know. 
Ah, the rushes of a wife and mother!!
And no, I don't have any plans to do a PH D on this though its a tempting thought. This tale began in IF and ends here. And will always remain in our hearts!!
And to think that there are 300 more chapter to write. Yes, I am afraid this FF might reach 400!! My poor fingers! My poor head! My poor time! My poor readers!! *chuckle* 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavkushipuglyA_Soul

Go to top