Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 120)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
@ KP lolz ohooo so u did just to pull my leg... I must say good plan... Lolz yeh loved them... Yumii pakora will i get mint chutni with it?

@ Hoopoe i m sure she is well n as for fact i dont know eithet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipugly

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve dear friends...

Hello KP, Farwa and music... just now finished reading the comments in FF thread... so many posts querying about Aquiline's wellbeing... am i missing something? Is everthing ok with her? I thought she s busy preparing for her exams...  is she fine?

Rabba ve hoopoe...I guess she is busy with her exams...lets not panicWink
A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Doesnt matter how busy i m, will always take out time to say " RABBA VE"!!!

Rabba ve dearies...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipugly

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aquiline

Just a heads up.
Remember this?

Something I want to ask all of you

Do you Trust me? Do you Trust me that I will take care of the FF even when sometimes what I write appears to hurt? Do you Trust me that when I say "I am correcting the flaws of the show" that I AM CORRECTING the flaws?

I know you trust me but when the storm rages, I don't want you to panic. I just want you to keep trusting like you do now. Because I am the one who saw the storm coming and I am the one who will stand before it and let it pass, protecting the FF with my heart and all your trusts...

Its coming. 
Just be Strong.

P. S. And happy wedding anniversary dear KP. Sorry I was late. Just too involved in some things. 

What was that? Shockedwhy are you stressing so much on the storm dear? Earlier when i read ur disclaimer for the next chapter, i was only a little disturbed, but now after reading ur words... im feeling as though im drifting to panic mode...

Ironically the chapter gave me a positive vibe with the divine hermit and caring khushi around Lord Arnav... since the foresightful hermit was the one who stressed on them staying back in the forest for that night, i believe watever is going to happen is for a valuable reason and inevitable for moving the Arnav-khushi relationship to the next level... i guess it may be shocking, but not make us panic. I completely trust you...
Lin dear... I m having feeling it is related to your personal life, which is going to effect to our dear tale... But DONT WORRY DEAR... whatever it is and whatever ur decision on it.. WE ALL ARE WITH YOU...!!!! n remember ALWAYS with YOU!!!!
kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Doesnt matter how busy i m, will always take out time to say " RABBA VE"!!!

Rabba ve dearies...!!
rabbavey & missing you loads these days .
glad you take some time out for rabbaveying with usSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Rabbba veee innwallioooss..
M here... Today no grade school!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

music1kushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Just a heads up.
Remember this?

Something I want to ask all of you

Do you Trust me? Do you Trust me that I will take care of the FF even when sometimes what I write appears to hurt? Do you Trust me that when I say "I am correcting the flaws of the show" that I AM CORRECTING the flaws?

I know you trust me but when the storm rages, I don't want you to panic. I just want you to keep trusting like you do now. Because I am the one who saw the storm coming and I am the one who will stand before it and let it pass, protecting the FF with my heart and all your trusts...

Its coming. 
Just be Strong.

P. S. And happy wedding anniversary dear KP. Sorry I was late. Just too involved in some things. 

What was that? Shockedwhy are you stressing so much on the storm dear? Earlier when i read ur disclaimer for the next chapter, i was only a little disturbed, but now after reading ur words... im feeling as though im drifting to panic mode...

Ironically the chapter gave me a positive vibe with the divine hermit and caring khushi around Lord Arnav... since the foresightful hermit was the one who stressed on them staying back in the forest for that night, i believe watever is going to happen is for a valuable reason and inevitable for moving the Arnav-khushi relationship to the next level... i guess it may be shocking, but not make us panic. I completely trust you...
Lin dear... I m having feeling it is related to your personal life, which is going to effect to our dear tale... But DONT WORRY DEAR... whatever it is and whatever ur decision on it.. WE ALL ARE WITH YOU...!!!! n remember ALWAYS with YOU!!!!

@Aquiline you know us all from a very long time now & i trust in you that you trust in us & believe us that nomatter what happnes we will be there with you.
We are not just passing time here for the sake of time passing but we are here because of you because of your arhasia  because of your circle of comrades  & most of all because we love & adore you.

this is the last time i m telling you to have faith in us!

Never ever again, question our faith in you or remember i being older than you will pull your ears!!!!!!!!

SAMJHEE YA SAMJHAOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kushipugly - 07 December 2012 at 9:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnav-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Rabba Ve, dears!!

I was reading through the Thread and I was like *cocks eyebrow* What is with the worry? Was it because I didn't update last night? I thought I'd written in the Index that I will update on 6th or 7th. I am fine, seriously. Just exams. Need to be more detached from Forum. And as to the disclaimer I repeated: it has nothing to do with me but with what is to come in the FF. No, you needn't panic or anything but because I have seen how  twists in the show gave birth to "bashing," I just wanted you to know that I have all planned out and everything is in the right even when it appears not to be. You will understand when you get the next update though I must say one of our Comrades who visits this thread has actually prophesied what is to happen in her comment on the FF. *chuckle*
And probably I am worrying for no reason. I know you trust me and I know that probably what is going to be written will actually be liked by you because the story will be moving then. 

One last time:
I am fine. And the world is happy. And Lord Arnav and Kushi are walking to the hut.
What more do you want? 

Edited by Aquiline - 07 December 2012 at 10:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavmusic1hoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top