Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 118)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 3187

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi_fan

Wishing you a supery dupery (like the way my daughter puts it) Anniversary kushipugly!!
So u how many years of this sweet torture has been now?Tongue
thankyou arushi_fanSmile
12yrsSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 3187

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve dear Farwa n KP...
 
KP... belated wishes dear... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY... Hope u had a great time celebrating with ur family n friends...
thankyou hoopoeSmile
i am feeling really embarassed nowEmbarrassedi have no idea in which  hundreads of pm exchange i blurted out my anniversary date!
yes, it went well Smile
the best part being hubby remebered the day without me banging his head on wallLOL
 
thankyouHug
 
Thats the best thing u can expect from any husband dear...  LOL 
BTW, y the cottage is very quiet 2day? I cant c anyone?
yes the cottage is quite & i m leaving tooDisapprove
unable to wait for update as have to go to kids school for some christmas preparation checkingDisapprove
 
you girls enjoy the sizzling updateSmile
i know i will be on 4th or 5th page og updateCry
 
rabbavey for nowSmile
Rabba ve dear... hav fun with ur kids... i dont think we will get an update today... may be 2morrow, so dont worry dear... enjoy the day...
 
hoopoe & music 1:
no update todayDisapprove
i hope aquiline is ok!!


Edited by kushipugly - 06 December 2012 at 3:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Joined: 02 August 2011
Posts: 3178

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by kushipugly

[QUOTE=hoopoe]Rabba ve dear Farwa n KP...
 
KP... belated wishes dear... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY... Hope u had a great time celebrating with ur family n friends...
thankyou hoopoeSmile
i am feeling really embarassed nowEmbarrassedi have no idea in which  hundreads of pm exchange i blurted out my anniversary date!
yes, it went well Smile
the best part being hubby remebered the day without me banging his head on wallLOL
 
thankyouHug
 
Thats the best thing u can expect from any husband dear...  LOL 
BTW, y the cottage is very quiet 2day? I cant c anyone?
yes the cottage is quite & i m leaving tooDisapprove
unable to wait for update as have to go to kids school for some christmas preparation checkingDisapprove
 
you girls enjoy the sizzling updateSmile
i know i will be on 4th or 5th page og updateCry
 
rabbavey for nowSmile
Rabba ve dear... hav fun with ur kids... i dont think we will get an update today... may be 2morrow, so dont worry dear... enjoy the day...
 
hoopoe & music 1:
no update todayDisapprove
i hope aquiline is ok!!
[/QUOTE

I hope so KP

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 3187

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
music1:
i m off to bed now. toddler is having cold & i m sure tonight will be a rutjuggaLOL
rabbaveySmile
see u tomorrowSmile
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09music1

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Joined: 15 November 2011
Posts: 345

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

music1:
i m off to bed now. toddler is having cold & i m sure tonight will be a rutjuggaLOL
rabbaveySmile
see u tomorrowSmile
 
 

RABBA VEY comrades

Hey Kushpugly, sorry to hear about the toddler, hope he is feeling better!  Give him some warm honey with  a little juice squeezed from fresh ginger.

And Oh a little birdie told me you called my 'aunty type'...thanks a lot you upgraded me from naani...love u Hug


Edited by Leafs - 06 December 2012 at 5:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavkushipugly

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Joined: 15 November 2011
Posts: 345

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I just realized it was your anniversary yesterday...sorry i missed it but its never too late to wish a friend...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavkushipugly

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 3187

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
 
 
kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 3187

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leafs

Originally posted by kushipugly

music1:
i m off to bed now. toddler is having cold & i m sure tonight will be a rutjuggaLOL
rabbaveySmile
see u tomorrowSmile
 
 

RABBA VEY comrades

Hey Kushpugly, sorry to hear about the toddler, hope he is feeling better!  Give him some warm honey with  a little juice squeezed from fresh ginger.

And Oh a little birdie told me you called my 'aunty type'...thanks a lot you upgraded me from naani...love u Hug
 
Originally posted by Leafs

I just realized it was your anniversary yesterday...sorry i missed it but its never too late to wish a friend...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


 
 
Dear Leafs rabbaveyHug
missed you loads in the past 2 days.
honey ginger mixture sounds good, thankyouSmile
our nains /dadis & now my kids nanidadees make sure that they drink it daily in winter Smile there is just no one like nai & dadees!!!!!Hug
 
& which birdie told you about me upgrading you? you surely are the most comforting warm person among the comradsHug
 
thankyou for the anniversary wishSmile
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Friendship Circle - 1st Task Started pg32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: Khaya   Replies: 342   Views: 11370

Khaya 342 11370 18 October 2008 at 5:09pm by *Nishi*
[Crazy Friends Circle#1 //.] - Join Now

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Priii-   Replies: 40   Views: 3345

-Priii- 40 3345 12 October 2008 at 3:01am by Baby S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index