Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 114)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
my kids friends are creating havoc at home now & i seriously need to goUnhappy

Aquiline, my sweetheart dark clouds will soon disappear, they only come to make us strong & i am not good in explaining symbolismsOuch so i hope you will understand what i m trying to tell youBig smileBig smile

I dont need to tell you gthat i love you loadsBig smileHug

RABBAVEY!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavbablio09Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Rabba ve buddies...

Hey... did any one as sent me any PM today... if yes i hv not received it...
I have a doubt m i receveing it or not... so do let me know here if u had...

yahaan pe Inbox full hota hain kya? koi criteria hain kya??

@ Lin: read 111 n 112 fab as usuall n 112 is so hilarious..!! will comment in detail when time permits... quite busy in office work..  113 is still in pending list .. hoping to read it b4 114 arrives..!!

How was you day?? had made fun or not?

@Aura: did you take the big-bash party from lin on behalf of all of us or not? dont leave her so easily... what did you guys have done whole day, except studies? what did you gift her?

@ ALL: had blast yesternight? have it today too...!!

@KP: Happy belated Anniversary dear.. i did remember it, but couldnt make it on time due to capt. responsibility... sorry!! M sure you had many many many rabba ve's yesterday... convey my best wishes to my JIJAJI..!!

bablio09Aquilinekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Rabba ve buddies...

Hey... did any one as sent me any PM today... if yes i hv not received it...
I have a doubt m i receveing it or not... so do let me know here if u had...

yahaan pe Inbox full hota hain kya? koi criteria hain kya??

@ Lin: read 111 n 112 fab as usuall n 112 is so hilarious..!! will comment in detail when time permits... quite busy in office work..  113 is still in pending list .. hoping to read it b4 114 arrives..!!

How was you day?? had made fun or not?

@Aura: did you take the big-bash party from lin on behalf of all of us or not? dont leave her so easily... what did you guys have done whole day, except studies? what did you gift her?

@ ALL: had blast yesternight? have it today too...!!

@KP: Happy belated Anniversary dear.. i did remember it, but couldnt make it on time due to capt. responsibility... sorry!! M sure you had many many many rabba ve's yesterday... convey my best wishes to my JIJAJI..!!

Soul buddy clear ur inbox..its full and my pms are returned...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
@ KP i am so so so so so so so Sorry hon!! How can I forget to wish you??? Angry Angry AngryIt was such an important day of your life and I even forgot to wish u... I feel horrible right now dear... please forgive me!!!

Wish You A very very Very Happy Belated Anniversary!!

I wish u and you dear hubby.. our jijaji Big smile to have a wonderful married life in years to come... Hope u both stay together always... supporting each other during tough times and cherishing happy moments during happy ones!! i pray, Your relationship to grow strong with every passing day... with lots of Rabba vees (without kids interruptions Wink) and lots n lots of Grapes-eating-mindblowing romance Wink Embarrassed 
I love you, adore u so so so much... "hugs and kisses"
I wish u get all the happiness... And have a blissful marital life with lot more kids... now its time for a cute little princess... 
start planning (u know what i mean..dont u?? LOL Wink Blushing)

Love u love u love u love u... Heart Heart Heart 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09kushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

@ KP i am so so so so so so so Sorry hon!! How can I forget to wish you??? Angry Angry AngryIt was such an important day of your life and I even forgot to wish u... I feel horrible right now dear... please forgive me!!!

I wish u and you dear hubby.. our jijaji Big smile to have a wonderful married life in years to come... Hope u both stay together always... supporting each other during tough times and cherishing happy moments during happy ones!! i pray, Your relationship to grow strong with every passing day... with lots of Rabba vees (without kids interruptions Wink) and lots n lots of Grapes-eating-mindblowing romance Wink Embarrassed 
I wish u get all the happiness... And have a blissful marital life with lot more kids... now its time for a cute little princess... 

Oh no !!!!!!!
Really,i cant hear or see anymore sorries from friends Cry
& you are not late, today 5th dec was our valima receptionBig smile

I have no idea in those thousands of pm exchange where i blurted out my anniversay dateLOLi do remember telling shass as i have to pull out last minute from all the preparations but have no idea how come A_soul & some of you come to know about itConfused
me n my big mouthLOL

Thankyou for all your wishes & prayers .
 More kidsConfused ended up having three prince just to have a little princess but now i am an oldy & handling 4 boys has drained out all my energyLOL

Love you loads too my candybaiHug

@A_soul: thankyou for the wishes.Love you all too muchHug

Edited by kushipugly - 05 December 2012 at 5:04pm

bablio09khusiarnav-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
KP belated wishes buddySmile

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavkushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Oh no !!!!!!!
Really,i cant hear or see anymore sorries from friends Cry
& you are not late, today 5th dec was our valima receptionBig smile

I have no idea in those thousands of pm exchange where i blurted out my anniversay dateLOLi do remember telling shass as i have to pull out last minute from all the preparations but have no idea how come A_soul & some of you come to know about itConfused
me n my big mouthLOL

Thankyou for all your wishes & prayers .
 More kidsConfused ended up having three prince just to have a little princess but now i am an oldy & handling 4 boys has drained out all my energyLOL

Love you loads too my candybaiHug

@A_soul: thankyou for the wishes.Love you all too muchHug

What?? OLD!! in your 30s...seriously???? Angry Angry how can u say that?!?! sniff sniff... did u forget, u are my future?? AND I dont want to be old in my 30s... NHIIi... 
KP remember the song "abhi toh mei jawan hu" start chanting the line... it would help to remove that weird old feeling (illusion) out of ur head!!! Big smile  LOL three prince and one princess would be perfect... Its never too late!!! LOL Wink  some more Rabba vees and Grapres-eating Syndrome  will help... Blushing Blushing haiiiyyy i can be so besharam at times...ROFL ROFL Embarrassed

Edited by khusiarnav - 05 December 2012 at 9:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Rabbave buddies...

@ music: thank you for informing me...

To all those, who has sent me Pms, please send me again.. now i will be able to receviec.. so plz send!!

Go to top