Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 113)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Rabba vey m back on my mobile cheeze so Lin u said i have read before but couldnt comment earlier so here it goes
U asked BETHER WE TRUSHTS U AND THATS U R GOINGS TO THEEK KARIENG THE MISTAKESWA OPH THE SOW THE ESHTORY
(ahh cut it stupid farwa no mami style here its serious so u better b too)

so i wish right now i could find the page n quote but i have no idea where to locate n when i was on laptop i couldnt think anything but celebrations... So heres my answer

Its not matter of our trust but its more like whether u trust us that we will trust u whatever u brings to our way. I will be oblivious to any change u bring and i will be with u whatever change u brings our way... Each one of us no matter how much stromy an update gets we will stand by u holding hands. Innsha'Allah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquiline

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Auraa, Shass, Hopooe,KP,KA,Achu,Leafs, Bablio, Soul, Arushi, Music
congrats guys we did it. Thanx for trusting Achu n me i hope we didnt let u down specially me.

Thanks guys..we did it..it was the least we could do for linny dearest.I want to thank each one of u for pitching in...It was quite an experience to see my inbox bombarded with mails...but loved every single minute of it.All of u did outstanding job.This is the best chat forum I have ever been in...Love u allTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Well. The thread was the best surprise ever and I will always treasure it till my last breath. But I don't think I could quite "celebrate" the way I celebrated for our 100th chapter in the FF...

bablio09khusiarnav-Farwa_Ibrahim-

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Aquiline, you here i just want to requestion my previous questionsBig smile

@ khushiarnav: you stay away fronm this question, i dont want kids to get involve in mature stuff!!

@Aquiline: when i last asked you the questions you told me that khushi wuill be arnav's first which means he is a virginBlushingDay Dreaming

now considering if this is true & the update i m sure will be of khushi bathing in the river,
poor poor arnav , aquiline why , plz tell me why you torturing that poor soul?????ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Aquiline, you here i just want to requestion my previous questionsBig smile

@ khushiarnav: you stay away fronm this question, i dont want kids to get involve in mature stuff!!

@Aquiline: when i last asked you the questions you told me that khushi wuill be arnav's first which means he is a virginBlushingDay Dreaming

now considering if this is true & the update i m sure will be of khushi bathing in the river,
poor poor arnav , aquiline why , plz tell me why you torturing that poor soul?????ROFLROFL

Because I love You Dammit!!

bablio09kushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
my kids friends are creating havoc at home now & i seriously need to goUnhappy

Aquiline, my sweetheart dark clouds will soon disappear, they only come to make us strong & i am not good in explaining symbolismsOuch so i hope you will understand what i m trying to tell youBig smileBig smile

I dont need to tell you gthat i love you loadsBig smileHug

RABBAVEY!!!!!!!!!!!

bablio09khusiarnavAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Rabba ve buddies...

Hey... did any one as sent me any PM today... if yes i hv not received it...
I have a doubt m i receveing it or not... so do let me know here if u had...

yahaan pe Inbox full hota hain kya? koi criteria hain kya??

@ Lin: read 111 n 112 fab as usuall n 112 is so hilarious..!! will comment in detail when time permits... quite busy in office work..  113 is still in pending list .. hoping to read it b4 114 arrives..!!

How was you day?? had made fun or not?

@Aura: did you take the big-bash party from lin on behalf of all of us or not? dont leave her so easily... what did you guys have done whole day, except studies? what did you gift her?

@ ALL: had blast yesternight? have it today too...!!

@KP: Happy belated Anniversary dear.. i did remember it, but couldnt make it on time due to capt. responsibility... sorry!! M sure you had many many many rabba ve's yesterday... convey my best wishes to my JIJAJI..!!

bablio09Aquilinekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Rabba ve buddies...

Hey... did any one as sent me any PM today... if yes i hv not received it...
I have a doubt m i receveing it or not... so do let me know here if u had...

yahaan pe Inbox full hota hain kya? koi criteria hain kya??

@ Lin: read 111 n 112 fab as usuall n 112 is so hilarious..!! will comment in detail when time permits... quite busy in office work..  113 is still in pending list .. hoping to read it b4 114 arrives..!!

How was you day?? had made fun or not?

@Aura: did you take the big-bash party from lin on behalf of all of us or not? dont leave her so easily... what did you guys have done whole day, except studies? what did you gift her?

@ ALL: had blast yesternight? have it today too...!!

@KP: Happy belated Anniversary dear.. i did remember it, but couldnt make it on time due to capt. responsibility... sorry!! M sure you had many many many rabba ve's yesterday... convey my best wishes to my JIJAJI..!!

Soul buddy clear ur inbox..its full and my pms are returned...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

Go to top