Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 113)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leafs

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Auraa, Shass, Hopooe,KP,KA,Achu,Leafs, Bablio, Soul, Arushi, Music
congrats guys we did it. Thanx for trusting Achu n me i hope we didnt let u down specially me.

Farwa, you and Achu did a phenomenal job...KUDOS to you.   

The rest of the group coordinated well too and it was hilarious the number of PMs waiting every time I logged in to my smart phone.

You guys are a bomb...love you all...muaaahhh for a job well done!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED Dancing

oh dont tell me seriously every time above 15 msgs but so glad we did it and i hope Lin liked our  surprise 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquiline

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

I Really Miss IPKKND. It Was A Great Show. Arhi Will Always Be My Favorite. ):

@ TM Can We Talk About Shows Here Like Gulaal& QH????
If Not Then Iam Sorry For Bringing This Up.

we can talk hun its everything related to IPKKND and TB&TBR and Lin and all of us whatever we like to talk be it routine, on update ,personal or IPKKND

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

"She'snot my girl!" said Lord Arnav, looking angrily at Kushi as though she was the reason for the sage titling her so.''''------tsk tsk'grumpy boy '..u need a lot of patirnce '.If u want Khushi by ur side in future'precaution and preparations are a must if Khushi is the final product

"I know she isn't," said the sage and then he added in his mind, Yet!----Hermit the matchmaker----loved it

The sage closed his eyes and addressed the parrot, "Now, let's see how the oak tree lets his vine creeper climb to her wish."---------Me thinking'.

A delightfully delicious one Linny''..dunno why but I love these guys'I'm in a delightful mood today

AHHH I KNOW I KNOW IS THERE ANY NEED TO SPECIFY WHY DID WE ALL HAD A DELIGHFUL DAY YESTERDAY AND TODAY... I DONT THINK SO

music1Aquiline

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Rabba vey m back on my mobile cheeze so Lin u said i have read before but couldnt comment earlier so here it goes
U asked BETHER WE TRUSHTS U AND THATS U R GOINGS TO THEEK KARIENG THE MISTAKESWA OPH THE SOW THE ESHTORY
(ahh cut it stupid farwa no mami style here its serious so u better b too)

so i wish right now i could find the page n quote but i have no idea where to locate n when i was on laptop i couldnt think anything but celebrations... So heres my answer

Its not matter of our trust but its more like whether u trust us that we will trust u whatever u brings to our way. I will be oblivious to any change u bring and i will be with u whatever change u brings our way... Each one of us no matter how much stromy an update gets we will stand by u holding hands. Innsha'Allah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquiline

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Auraa, Shass, Hopooe,KP,KA,Achu,Leafs, Bablio, Soul, Arushi, Music
congrats guys we did it. Thanx for trusting Achu n me i hope we didnt let u down specially me.

Thanks guys..we did it..it was the least we could do for linny dearest.I want to thank each one of u for pitching in...It was quite an experience to see my inbox bombarded with mails...but loved every single minute of it.All of u did outstanding job.This is the best chat forum I have ever been in...Love u allTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Well. The thread was the best surprise ever and I will always treasure it till my last breath. But I don't think I could quite "celebrate" the way I celebrated for our 100th chapter in the FF...

bablio09khusiarnav-Farwa_Ibrahim-

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Aquiline, you here i just want to requestion my previous questionsBig smile

@ khushiarnav: you stay away fronm this question, i dont want kids to get involve in mature stuff!!

@Aquiline: when i last asked you the questions you told me that khushi wuill be arnav's first which means he is a virginBlushingDay Dreaming

now considering if this is true & the update i m sure will be of khushi bathing in the river,
poor poor arnav , aquiline why , plz tell me why you torturing that poor soul?????ROFLROFL

bablio09Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Aquiline, you here i just want to requestion my previous questionsBig smile

@ khushiarnav: you stay away fronm this question, i dont want kids to get involve in mature stuff!!

@Aquiline: when i last asked you the questions you told me that khushi wuill be arnav's first which means he is a virginBlushingDay Dreaming

now considering if this is true & the update i m sure will be of khushi bathing in the river,
poor poor arnav , aquiline why , plz tell me why you torturing that poor soul?????ROFLROFL

Because I love You Dammit!!

bablio09kushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Go to top