Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 111)

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Joined: 02 August 2011
Posts: 3177

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by Leafs

OOOpppsiii!
 
RABBA VEH ALL
 
Sorry, I am logged in through the  phone that is why am all confused !
 
Unfortunately have to scram to a meeting now...enjoy guys will catch you tonight!
 
 
Muaaah!
*sniff* Because of my selfish decision to never interfere into my thread unless its for an update...I lost my chance to talk to my Mentor...*sniff*


Originally posted by music1

Sincerely lin i love this update..it was lighthearted and delightful...Arnav slowly bending...I loved it and Khushi by him in many sense...couldn't miss it...

S!! I am so glad you liked it. Wait till you read tomorrows! 
Oh, I am so imagining all my readers' expressions when reading it!!

Aha linny giving us treats everyday...what more can I ask...tomorrow...i cant wait though...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquiline

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 40706

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone.
My Name Nicita( SilverFairy).
Iam One Of Lin's Readers Can Join This CC Too??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 1761

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by Leafs

OOOpppsiii!
 
RABBA VEH ALL
 
Sorry, I am logged in through the  phone that is why am all confused !
 
Unfortunately have to scram to a meeting now...enjoy guys will catch you tonight!
 
 
Muaaah!
*sniff* Because of my selfish decision to never interfere into my thread unless its for an update...I lost my chance to talk to my Mentor...*sniff*


Originally posted by music1

Sincerely lin i love this update..it was lighthearted and delightful...Arnav slowly bending...I loved it and Khushi by him in many sense...couldn't miss it...

S!! I am so glad you liked it. Wait till you read tomorrows! 
Oh, I am so imagining all my readers' expressions when reading it!!

Aha linny giving us treats everyday...what more can I ask...tomorrow...i cant wait though...
 


"reader's expression" ohh Lin u are teasing us now... i will die of anticipation... haiyyy aisa kya hone wala hai??? Day DreamingDay Dreaming i am still suffering from sinfully- provocative-Grapes-eating syndrome... My heart can bear only so much of these syndromes!!! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 40706

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Please Note That Due To The Time I Spent On My Tv Serial Forums I Will Not Very Active Here.

And Second Reason Is That I Have Trouble Finding The CCs In This Section.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 1761

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Hi Everyone.
My Name Nicita( SilverFairy).
Iam One Of Lin's Readers Can Join This CC Too??

 

You r most welcome to our chatting sessions...Big smile
But there is rule u have to follow... and that is there no rule at all!!! LOL LOL

Welcome dear... Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilinemusic1A_SoulSilverBell

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 4218

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Auraa, Shass, Hopooe,KP,KA,Achu,Leafs, Bablio, Soul, Arushi, Music
congrats guys we did it. Thanx for trusting Achu n me i hope we didnt let u down specially me.

Thank you dears...all of you. For giving me the best birthday of my life. All these years, I have never felt such love, such emotions and such warmth as as has been grnated to me by all of you tonight. I will treasure that thread for all my life...Promise.

Originally posted by SilverFairy

Hi Everyone.
My Name Nicita( SilverFairy).
Iam One Of Lin's Readers Can Join This CC Too??

Hey Artemis! Glad to know you found the door to the Cottage!


Originally posted by music1



S!! I am so glad you liked it. Wait till you read tomorrows! 
Oh, I am so imagining all my readers' expressions when reading it!!

Aha linny giving us treats everyday...what more can I ask...tomorrow...i cant wait though...
[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by khusiarnav



"reader's expression" ohh Lin u are teasing us now... i will die of anticipation... haiyyy aisa kya hone wala hai??? Day DreamingDay Dreaming i am still suffering from sinfully- provocative-Grapes-eating syndrome... My heart can bear only so much of these syndromes!!! Wink

Music and KA, I don't know what sort of a treat it will be to you. Maybe I could help with a hint...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Joined: 29 June 2012
Posts: 9357

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Hi Everyone.
My Name Nicita( SilverFairy).
Iam One Of Lin's Readers Can Join This CC Too??


sure hun always welcome

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09AquilineA_SoulSilverBell

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Joined: 29 June 2012
Posts: 9357

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Auraa, Shass, Hopooe,KP,KA,Achu,Leafs, Bablio, Soul, Arushi, Music
congrats guys we did it. Thanx for trusting Achu n me i hope we didnt let u down specially me.


Thank you dears...all of you. For giving me the best birthday of my life. All these years, I have never felt such love, such emotions and such warmth as as has been grnated to me by all of you tonight. I will treasure that thread for all my life...Promise.

M so much happy tht we did wht we wanted to do thts to make u happy n show our love mission successful howa

Originally posted by SilverFairy

Hi Everyone.
My Name Nicita( SilverFairy).
Iam One Of Lin's Readers Can Join This CC Too??

Hey Artemis!Gladto know you found the door to the Cottage!


Originally posted by music1



<font color="#3333ff" size="2">S!! I am so glad you liked it. Wait till you read tomorrows!</font>
<font color="#3333ff" size="2">Oh, I am so imagining all my readers' expressions when reading it!!</font>

Aha linny giving us treats everyday...what more can I ask...tomorrow...i cant wait though...
Originally posted by khusiarnav



"reader's expression" ohh Lin u are teasing us now... i will die of anticipation... haiyyy aisa kya hone wala hai???Day DreamingDay Dreamingi am still suffering from sinfully- provocative-Grapes-eating syndrome... My heart can bear only so much of these syndromes!!!Wink

Music and KA, I don't know what sort of a treat it will be to you. Maybe I could help with a hint...
[/QUOTE]

yes plz n yes now m off to sleep very late will edit my res tomorrow InnSha'Allah

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09Aquiline

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Friendship Circle - 1st Task Started pg32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: Khaya   Replies: 342   Views: 11369

Khaya 342 11369 18 October 2008 at 5:09pm by *Nishi*
[Crazy Friends Circle#1 //.] - Join Now

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Priii-   Replies: 40   Views: 3345

-Priii- 40 3345 12 October 2008 at 3:01am by Baby S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index