Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 108)

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by 9424976

Ahhh I hope you don't mind me being so abrupt but as I have 10 minutes before class...
btw I'm going to go back and read all the updates from 1-4 to present, digest it all, and then comment! And how sad that you will be gone Lin whilst I will be back :( 

"The sage closed his eyes and addressed the parrot, "Now, let's see how the oak tree lets his vine creeper climb to her wish."

I am trying to figure this line out, is the oak tree Arnav, and what does he mean by let the vine creeper climb to her wish?

Hey Sona! How were your exams? 
Ah, the hermit's riddles. *chuckle* Well, its symbolic. You'll figure it out in time.

They were good...and they were bad. Just hoping to get good marks. I'm not going to lie, I really suck at symbolism. I mean really. Well I cannot wait for the next update to see what this riddle means. (And if I still don't get it I will come back and ask hahaha)

And also, I came upon this quote and for some reason I was reminded of your story.

" If you find a darkness in your heart after a sin you did, know then that in your heart there is light, because of this light you felt the darkness"
— Ibn Al Jawzi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Ahhh I hope you don't mind me being so abrupt but as I have 10 minutes before class...
btw I'm going to go back and read all the updates from 1-4 to present, digest it all, and then comment! And how sad that you will be gone Lin whilst I will be back :( 

"The sage closed his eyes and addressed the parrot, "Now, let's see how the oak tree lets his vine creeper climb to her wish."

I am trying to figure this line out, is the oak tree Arnav, and what does he mean by let the vine creeper climb to her wish?

Ah, the hermit's riddles. *chuckle* Well, its symbolic. You'll figure it out in time.

They were good...and they were bad. Just hoping to get good marks. I'm not going to lie, I really suck at symbolism. I mean really. Well I cannot wait for the next update to see what this riddle means. (And if I still don't get it I will come back and ask hahaha)

And also, I came upon this quote and for some reason I was reminded of your story.

" If you find a darkness in your heart after a sin you did, know then that in your heart there is light, because of this light you felt the darkness"
' Ibn Al Jawzi

Hm. The quote's caught me. Hm-Hm. 
Apart from the fact that it could refer to some of our characters, does this have to do with your ache for the show ending dear? 
And yes, if after tomorrow's update, you still haven't figured out the "tree and creeper" you may come here and ask me, dear!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

' Ibn Al Jawzi

Hm. The quote's caught me. Hm-Hm. 
Apart from the fact that it could refer to some of our characters, does this have to do with your ache for the show ending dear? 
And yes, if after tomorrow's update, you still haven't figured out the "tree and creeper" you may come here and ask me, dear!

I don't know.. I just thought about Shyam and Arnav whilst reading this. And no it has nothing to do with the show ending! Though I am quite sad that it is ending, I am relieved also because it was going downhill anyway. I think what really bothers me is that they left many loopholes in the story, and there were just some things I really wanted but never happened. It will always be what if... It was such a sad ending though, very bland and just bitter and sad because of all the drama behind the show. Alas, I know so many people that are starting the show over from episode one, will you do that!?

bablio09Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Keerthi's asked a query and I wanted to clear it here for you guys to know as well:

Originally posted by -Keerthi-

onething i wanted to ask u for a longtime.. its abt shyam.. so shashi decided he didnt lik him nd i m certain of khushi's answer too.. den no shyam - khushi engagement right? so in future thr ll be no arnav-khushi-shyam misunderstanding happen lik in IPKKND.. ? just say it plz.. i dnt want snakewa spoil arshi romanceOuchConfused

First, I would like to tell you: No, there will not be any sort of engagement between Shyam and Kushi. 
Now, as to the misunderstanding part. Care to tell me why you didn't like it in the show? Just curios to know why some viewers disliked that essential input in the show. 

bablio09-Keerthi-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

I don't know.. I just thought about Shyam and Arnav whilst reading this. And no it has nothing to do with the show ending! Though I am quite sad that it is ending, I am relieved also because it was going downhill anyway. I think what really bothers me is that they left many loopholes in the story, and there were just some things I really wanted but never happened. It will always be what if... It was such a sad ending though, very bland and just bitter and sad because of all the drama behind the show. Alas, I know so many people that are starting the show over from episode one, will you do that!?

Oh, that's quite gripping: the quote reminded of you them when you are only about to learn more about them...
I understand what you meant as to your reactions regarding the show's end. 
And as to what you've asked in the bold: I don't have to, as long as I have an FF to lose myself in ArShi romance and the worthy IPKKND plot! 

9424976bablio09

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Rabbavey My dear aquiline & comrades.

you girls having so much fun but i cant stay & will be very late to join inDisapprove

Aquiline, lovely hilarious arshi vs hermit update.

I want a movie on this ff , BAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbavey, got to go, see you soon!

Edited by kushipugly - 04 December 2012 at 10:27am

bablio09Aquiline

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
RABBA VEEE

Every one...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

RABBA VEEE

Every one...!!!
Rabba Ve, sweet Soul !!! Is thy heart smiling today?

bablio09A_Soul

Go to top