Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 107)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Now its 10pm here. There is something I need to do for my grandmother. Will be here in 20 minutes. That is---- 10:20pm. Hope I can catch up with my Comrades then. Till then go enjoy the update...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavbablio09hoopoeshass

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Now its 10pm here. There is something I need to do for my grandmother. Will be here in 20 minutes. That is---- 10:20pm. Hope I can catch up with my Comrades then. Till then go enjoy the update...

TAKE UR TIME LINNY.. KOI JALDI NAI HAI..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by music1

Who is the dietician here girls..I very badly need oneBig smile
its none other than our sweety sush khushiarnavSmile

Ka really ..!!!!.how did I miss this little piece of vital info.KA buddy if u have any tips..please PM me or u can share here...although ..my instincts say that all of u here are slim and trimSmile

Ohh music dear... give me high five.. I m with you... not tooo fat but definitely not slim-trim... above average it is..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music1Aquiline

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Rabba ve dear... that was one hilarious update. I was continuosly laughing while reading the entire chapter... poor Lord... now he need to handle the sarcastic hermit too?... surely a tough job for him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquiline

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Ahhh I hope you don't mind me being so abrupt but as I have 10 minutes before class...
btw I'm going to go back and read all the updates from 1-4 to present, digest it all, and then comment! And how sad that you will be gone Lin whilst I will be back :( 

"The sage closed his eyes and addressed the parrot, "Now, let's see how the oak tree lets his vine creeper climb to her wish."

I am trying to figure this line out, is the oak tree Arnav, and what does he mean by let the vine creeper climb to her wish?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve dear... that was one hilarious update. I was continuosly laughing while reading the entire chapter... poor Lord... now he need to handle the sarcastic hermit too?... surely a tough job for him.

Yay!! You loved it Hoopoe, dear! So glad. I loved creating that hermit!!
Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9424976

Ahhh I hope you don't mind me being so abrupt but as I have 10 minutes before class...
btw I'm going to go back and read all the updates from 1-4 to present, digest it all, and then comment! And how sad that you will be gone Lin whilst I will be back :( 

"The sage closed his eyes and addressed the parrot, "Now, let's see how the oak tree lets his vine creeper climb to her wish."

I am trying to figure this line out, is the oak tree Arnav, and what does he mean by let the vine creeper climb to her wish?

Hey Sona! How were your exams? 
Ah, the hermit's riddles. *chuckle* Well, its symbolic. You'll figure it out in time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Rabba ve dear comrades,  how are you doing?  the update seems to be v.good.  i already got a glimpse in the comments here.

just in now so off to read the updates.

c u in sometime

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Go to top