Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 105)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Lin, hon u dont have to ask that ... WE COMPLETELY TRUST U AND UR WRITING... THIS FF IS EVERYTHING I AS A VIEWER WANTED TO SEE IN THE STORY... U ARE GIVING JUSTICE TO THE STORY DEAR... NO DOUBT ABOUT IT AND NO SECOND THOUGHT ABOUT IT!!

AND
talking about the correcting the flaws then YES u r doing so in a perfect way how it should be in our Arashia wonderland!! u have portrayed every character very well without letting go of their importance and essence in the story...
Its everything i could have asked for.. and all the innwallio will agree with that i am sure...
Lin never ever have a second thought about it darling... our story is going where it should go and on the perfect pace with amazing characterization and turn of events!!!
 We would have let u know if there was anything missing dear... dont let that thought cloud ur thinking hon... we are doing amazingly perfect job at narrating this wonderful story!! AND WE ALL LOVE YOU TO CORE FOR THAT!! PERIOD.

Sush, I could hug you hard for being such a dear but I know you are already a doubled diabetic! *chuckle* 
And no, it was not a "thought cloud", honey. 
It was a preparation. Not for me, but for you. 
Just keep these words in your heart and don't let go of it even when storms threaten. I know you trust me but when the storm rages, I don't want you to panic. I just want you to keep trusting like you do now. Because I am the one who saw the storm coming and I am the one who will stand before it and let it pass, protecting the FF with my heart and all your trusts...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavbablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Lin, hon u dont have to ask that ... WE COMPLETELY TRUST U AND UR WRITING... THIS FF IS EVERYTHING I AS A VIEWER WANTED TO SEE IN THE STORY... U ARE GIVING JUSTICE TO THE STORY DEAR... NO DOUBT ABOUT IT AND NO SECOND THOUGHT ABOUT IT!!

AND
talking about the correcting the flaws then YES u r doing so in a perfect way how it should be in our Arashia wonderland!! u have portrayed every character very well without letting go of their importance and essence in the story...
Its everything i could have asked for.. and all the innwallio will agree with that i am sure...
Lin never ever have a second thought about it darling... our story is going where it should go and on the perfect pace with amazing characterization and turn of events!!!
 We would have let u know if there was anything missing dear... dont let that thought cloud ur thinking hon... we are doing amazingly perfect job at narrating this wonderful story!! AND WE ALL LOVE YOU TO CORE FOR THAT!! PERIOD.

Sush, I could hug you hard for being such a dear but I know you are already a doubled diabetic! *chuckle* 
Just keep these words in your heart and don't let go of it even when storms threaten. I know you trust me but when the storm rages, I don't want you to panic. I just want you to keep trusting like you do now. Because I am the one who saw the storm coming and I am the one who will stand before it and let it pass, protecting the FF with my heart and all your trusts...

I (infact we all) will be standing tall with you hon... i can assure you that!!! No matter how strong the storm may come, we all will be holding hands and standing tall waiting for it to pass!!! AND we know for a fact that no matter what YOU are there to protect our dearest to dearest FF... we have complete trust in you LinBig smile Big smile
FYI i am officially a stage two diabetic now... Wink Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Rabba Ve, Comrades! Congrats again Hoopoe, on being one officially!

I will write this in my FF thread one day but first I want to ask the dear ones who come here in the Cottage: Something I want to ask all of you

Do you Trust me? Do you Trust me that I will take care of the FF even when sometimes what I write appears to hurt? Do you Trust me that when I say "I am correcting the flaws of the show" that I AM CORRECTING the flaws?

Just want to know. Not for me. But for you.

AND
 We would have let u know if there was anything missing dear... dont let that thought cloud ur thinking hon... YOU are doing amazingly perfect job at narrating this wonderful story!! AND WE ALL LOVE YOU TO CORE FOR THAT!! PERIOD.

RABBA VEY TO ALL MY INNWALIOS

@ KA - very well said dear. absolutely right. i second you.

@ Lin dear - Of course we trust you.  You have written so well that we just cant ask for more.  and incase you miss out in your process of "correction"  give to us what was not shown we would definitely mention it to you.  The FF is narrated so well that I can't express.

and why the question crossed your mind dear may I know??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquilineshass

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

I will write this in my FF thread one day but first I want to ask the dear ones who come here in the Cottage: Something I want to ask all of you

Do you Trust me? Do you Trust me that I will take care of the FF even when sometimes what I write appears to hurt? Do you Trust me that when I say "I am correcting the flaws of the show" that I AM CORRECTING the flaws?

WHOA... wht ws dat all abt???Shocked
All ryt linny.. lets talk sum serious stuff !! 1st tell  me hw much do YOU trust me???
if u do thn believe in wht i say nw..
--NOT EVRY MOTHR IS CARELESS ABT HER BABY, ESP. WHN ITS ONLY ONE BABY!
--A BABY SHE LUVD MORE THN NETHG ELSE IN LYF SHE CREATED!
--WHN I SAY AM FRIENDS WTH SUM1..DARLING,ITS BAD NEWS FR DAT PERSON..COZ AM NOT GOING NEWHR, NO MATTER WHT !!
--DO U KNW,WHY I STARTED LOVING DIS FF?? COZ YOU LOVED IT SO MUCH.. I CUD LITERALLY SEE UR LOVE FLOWING IN EACH N EVERY WORD OF DA STORY !! N IT ALWS AFFECTED ME, HENCE DA LONG POSTS.Smile
AS FR ''CORRECTING'' PART.. SO FAR..DA STORY HAS BEEN GOING A/C TO DA SHOW.. WTH SPECIAL TOUCHES HERE N THERE,OF UR IMAGINATION.. WCH I NVR COMPLAINED ABT COZ I LUVD IT N ALSO IT ALWS MADE ME SIT AT DA EDGE OF MY SEAT N AT OTHR TIMES MADE ME GRIN STUPIDLY N THN THERE WR STILL THOSE OTHER CRAZY TIMES WHN I WUD WONDER WHT VL FOLLOW NXT..
BT YOUR REAL CHALLENGE VL STRT NW..WHN U'LL TK IT TO ANOTHR LEVEL..WHR DA REAL SHOW STRTD TO DETERIORATE.. SO ITS BEEN SUM TIME NW DAT I HV BEEN ANTICIPATING IT N AM REALLY EXCITED ABT IT COZ I HV FAITH DAT U'LL DO A SPECTACULAR JOB AT IT.. JST HANG IN THERE N BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.. THESE TWO THGS GOT U DIS FAR.. THESE TWO THGS VL TK U FARTHER.. N IF THERE R THOSE WHO'LL NOT UNDERSTND, KNW DAT U CNT MK EVERY ONE HAPPY !!

HAVE FAITH !!  ITS DA MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IN DA UNIVERSE.. IF U KNW ME EVN A LI'L U'LL KNW WHR I'LL B STANDING AT THE END, SO WONT ASSURE U OF NETHG ..

ALL THE BEST LIN JAN.. STEER THE SHIP N DNT B SCARED OF THE STORMS.. WHTS A JOURNEY WTHOUT ADVENTURES N CHALLENGES??
LOVE U..Hug

@KA & BABI--BRILLIANT POINTSThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinekushipugly

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

HVNT U READ ALREADY??? SHE'S NOT A TEENAGER !!!LOLLOLLOL
BTW,KA..i too thought u wr a teenager..in fact i thought KP ws one tooLOLLOLLOL...
KA-- its lovely meeting a future dietician.. such talented n wonderful ppl gathr in dis placeHeart.. n btw, lyk soul,i'll b tkg advice frm u too..ofcourse..FREE OF CHARGE !!!Big smile

n @ lin-- we all knw wht friendship is all abt..so dnt thnk u'll b alone in nethg !! whtevr it is..

AANEY DO..WinkWink

OH..i miss ASR !!Ouch

Edited by shass - 03 December 2012 at 2:28pm

bablio09khusiarnavAquiline

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
This FF is ur baby lin...if u could make us fall for it...then there is no question of will or will not trust...trust came along with me(us)when I read the first chapter.I know u will give justice to every single character here and I should say one IPK with the biased decoding was more than enough for me...here I am open to heartbreaks coz I know u will mend them soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquiline

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Who is the dietician here girls..I very badly need oneBig smile

bablio09Aquilinekushipugly

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

WHAT IN THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dear aqualine, what happened? why did you say all of this? did any of us say something that you thought we will not be there with you & will not trust youCry What did we do come ons tells usCryCry

My dear aqualine i m not a person with words  you know that but all i can say is i fell in love with this ff  because it has perfectly portrayed the true magic of ipkknd.
you may alter the story in future which will not be parallel to the main show but this is what we all want. What must have actually happened in the show, we trust in you that you will show it perfectly .

I want to apologize with all my heart  , if i unknowingly have said something which might have hurt you.
Please Aquiline believe in me when i say i love you with all my heart & i m sorry.

bablio09music1Aquiline

Go to top