Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 104)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Rabba Ve girls hows r u today... I have a little nazlay wala flue n thora achu'n achu'n n sniff sniff... Otherwij i m preety goodj... Oh KA *clapps* tm abhi sy apny pairon pr khari ho gai proud of u... Good yaar i thought too just like soul tht u r still a teen

Rabba vee... dear... Big smile
Oh my dear farwa... teasingly irritating flu is hell of energy burning kind with all the sneezing and sniff sniff!! u take care of urself... drink hot stuff and hydrate urself all the time... Big smile get well soon!!

take good rest Farwa...
See KA u have already started talking as a dietition (a half doc)Wink

and seriously m flattered !! everyone thinks i am a teenager... LOL awww how i wish to be one!! My brother is a teenager darlings... so ... gaye woh suhane din mere!!! "chuckle"

Trust me 20's are much more exciting then teen.. atleast for me it was.. but ya every stage of age has its own charm.. so teen is teen..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Rabba Ve girls hows r u today... I have a little nazlay wala flue n thora achu'n achu'n n sniff sniff... Otherwij i m preety goodj... Oh KA *clapps* tm abhi sy apny pairon pr khari ho gai proud of u... Good yaar i thought too just like soul tht u r still a teen

Rabba vee... dear...Big smile
Oh my dear farwa... teasingly irritating flu is hell of energy burning kind with all the sneezing and sniff sniff!! u take care of urself... drink hot stuff and hydrate urself all the time...Big smileget well soon!!

<font size="2">and seriously m flattered !! everyone thinks i am a teenager...LOLawww how i wish to be one!! My brother is a teenager darlings... so ... gaye woh suhane din mere!!! "chuckle"</font>

thank u hun i will... Oh no worries wo kehty hain na dil hona chaida jawan(ur heart should be young) lolz so always think urself a teen yaar

khusiarnavshassA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Oh my dear farwa... teasingly irritating flu is hell of energy burning kind with all the sneezing and sniff sniff!! u take care of urself... drink hot stuff and hydrate urself all the time...Big smileget well soon!!

<font color="#cc0099" size="2">take good rest Farwa...</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="2">See KA u have already started talking as a dietition (a half doc)</font>Wink

<font size="2">and seriously m flattered !! everyone thinks i am a teenager...LOLawww how i wish to be one!! My brother is a teenager darlings... so ... gaye woh suhane din mere!!! "chuckle"</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="2">Trust me 20's are much more exciting then teen.. atleast for me it was.. but ya every stage of age has its own charm.. so teen is teen..Smile</font>

thank u dear soul i will... N wht u said to KA its true but i like teen

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavshasskushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

<font color="#cc0099" size="2">take good rest Farwa...</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="2">See KA u have already started talking as a dietition (a half doc)</font>Wink

<font color="#cc0099" size="2">Trust me 20's are much more exciting then teen.. atleast for me it was.. but ya every stage of age has its own charm.. so teen is teen..Smile</font>

thank u dear soul i will... N wht u said to KA its true but if i talk abt myself i like teen

shasskushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Rabba vey frnds going to do some studies

bablio09khusiarnavAquilineshassA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Rabba ve... 

Knock knock... Is any one here????
Let me make some coffee with pinch of chocolate in it... till the time u girls come in...!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Rabba Ve, Comrades! Congrats again Hoopoe, on being one officially!

I will write this in my FF thread one day but first I want to ask the dear ones who come here in the Cottage: Something I want to ask all of you

Do you Trust me? Do you Trust me that I will take care of the FF even when sometimes what I write appears to hurt? Do you Trust me that when I say "I am correcting the flaws of the show" that I AM CORRECTING the flaws?

Just want to know. Not for me. But for you.

bablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Rabba Ve, Comrades! Congrats again Hoopoe, on being one officially!

I will write this in my FF thread one day but first I want to ask the dear ones who come here in the Cottage: Something I want to ask all of you

Do you Trust me? Do you Trust me that I will take care of the FF even when sometimes what I write appears to hurt? Do you Trust me that when I say "I am correcting the flaws of the show" that I AM CORRECTING the flaws?

Just want to know. Not for me. But for you.

Lin, hon u dont have to ask that ... WE COMPLETELY TRUST U AND UR WRITING... THIS FF IS EVERYTHING I AS A VIEWER WANTED TO SEE IN THE STORY... U ARE GIVING JUSTICE TO THE STORY DEAR... NO DOUBT ABOUT IT AND NO SECOND THOUGHT ABOUT IT!!

AND
talking about the correcting the flaws then YES u r doing so in a perfect way how it should be in our Arashia wonderland!! u have portrayed every character very well without letting go of their importance and essence in the story...
Its everything i could have asked for.. and all the innwallio will agree with that i am sure...
Lin never ever have a second thought about it darling... our story is going where it should go and on the perfect pace with amazing characterization and turn of events!!!
 We would have let u know if there was anything missing dear... dont let that thought cloud ur thinking hon... YOU are doing amazingly perfect job at narrating this wonderful story!! AND WE ALL LOVE YOU TO CORE FOR THAT!! PERIOD.

Edited by khusiarnav - 03 December 2012 at 12:03pm

bablio09Aquilineshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Go to top