Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 103)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by kushipugly

Rabba vey,

i just wanted a rabbavey from SP & they ended the show!
it all looks like a very bad dream...

@ khushiarnav:
you work, you study & have a BF too!
 wow you are surely very smartgirlClap

KP ... i aint that smart hon!!! Wink
anyways... rabba ve KP!! i am so glad u are here... i m bored to death at my work!! there is nothing to do!! 

No work to do at  workConfused
this tells us how smartt u are that you want hard work at work to keep you engaged all timeSmile
where are u in US? & what do u study, u know assignements & practiculum?

i m here till 10am , then have to attend meetingsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Rabba vey,

@ khushiarnav:

anyways... rabba ve KP!! i am so glad u are here... i m bored to death at my work!! there is nothing to do!! 

this tells us how smartt u are that you want hard work at work to keep you engaged all timeSmile

see u who is smart one here now?? u have meeting!! smart people attend meetings and all... 
i m just a student employee working at my university security office as a dispatcher which is a fun job most of the days except sundays... and fortunately or unfortunately i work mostly on sundays!! so ya i am having a gala time at work... Big smile  LOL rolling my eyes

I have a few majors... education being one!! so i have to go to grade school.. n teach teenage kids running wild on hormones on fridays for my ED classes... LOL besides ED i am into community health and Nutrition... i aspire to become a dietitian and teach as well but later in University!! 
Kp i  have a long long way to go dear...Ouch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Rabba vey,

@ khushiarnav:

see u who is smart one here now?? u have meeting!! smart people attend meetings and all... 
i m just a student employee working at my university security office as a dispatcher which is a fun job most of the days except sundays... and fortunately or unfortunately i work mostly on sundays!! so ya i am having a gala time at work... Big smile  LOL rolling my eyes

I have a few majors... education being one!! so i have to go to grade school.. n teach teenage kids running wild on hormones on fridays for my ED classes... LOL besides ED i am into community health and Nutrition... i aspire to become a dietitian and teach as well but later in University!! 

i m just a parent governer at local council of our area where we just look at the progress  of the current guidlines in schools.
& wow you girl you aspire to make a dietitianClap you are such a lively fun loving girl, i m sure you will achieve your goals soon with that smile of yours on yr face Smile

teenage kids running wild on hormones, you mean you talking about yourselfConfusedLOLLOL

rabbaveySmile
see u soonSmile

Edited by kushipugly - 03 December 2012 at 3:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Rabba vey,

@ khushiarnav:

ok m here to disturb you both... Wink
what does ED means dear?

lessen on hormones... that to for teenage... Oh its realy very sensitive topic.. need to be handled very mature way so that they dont feel awkward...!! and u r giving lessons... how old are you? i thought u r just a teen too or may be in early 20s...!!

N Wow.. A dietitian.. I need it so desperatly... but u have still time to become right.. no prob atlest afterwards i will have a personal dietitian.. hay na? will u charge me for that??WinkSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Rabba vey,

@ khushiarnav:

i m just a parent governer at local council of our area where we just look at the progress  of the current guidlines in schools.
& wow you girl you aspire to make a dietitianClap you are such a lively fun loving girl, i m sure you will achieve your goals soon with that smile of yours on yr face Smile

teenage kids running wild on hormones, you mean you talking about yourselfConfusedLOLLOL

rabbaveySmile
see u soonSmile

Did u just call me a teenager??? LOL darling i am long past that age... i m in my Youth Wink 
but in US m petite and small as compared to others so people think i am a 9th grader at my school... walking down the hall, using the staff restroom or waiting for my ride... people passing by ask me what m i doing outside my classroom or i cant use staff restroom or if i need help... assuming i am a student at their school i.e 9th grader!! Big smile

So its fun as well as its sad coz student dont take me seriously and i have to give them a stern look and raise my voice to intimidate them...LOL

Thank u KP ... I hope i would make it through and do something i want to do... fingers crossed!!
Being a parent governor would not be easy task, isnt it??? u have to a parent first and becoming a parent is the hardest part... ROFL 9 month preggy period and pain!! Ouch Ouch so u do a very difficult and hard  job hon!! Big smile

Edited by khusiarnav - 03 December 2012 at 3:29am

Aquilineshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Rabba Ve girls hows r u today... I have a little nazlay wala flue n thora achu'n achu'n n sniff sniff... Otherwij i m preety goodj... Oh KA *clapps* tm abhi sy apny pairon pr khari ho gai proud of u... Good yaar i thought too just like soul tht u r still a teen

khusiarnavAquilineshasskushipuglyA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Rabba vey,

@ khushiarnav:

ok m here to disturb you both... Wink
what does ED means dear?

lessen on hormones... that to for teenage... Oh its realy very sensitive topic.. need to be handled very mature way so that they dont feel awkward...!! and u r giving lessons... how old are you? i thought u r just a teen too or may be in early 20s...!!

N Wow.. A dietitian.. I need it so desperatly... but u have still time to become right.. no prob atlest afterwards i will have a personal dietitian.. hay na? will u charge me for that??WinkSmile

hey there soul... ED stands for Education... its one of my majors and in short ED!!!Wink

By  running wild on hormones i wanted to describe them dear,... u know how teenagers are.. wild on hormones (adolescent period u see)... n i m no teenager anymore hon... ya early 20s Wink youth u see!! LOL
I would love to be personal dietitian dear... no charges... free!! pakka!! But for that I have to become one... and its a long way... need to finish my first two majors so that i can concentrate on Nutrition department!! Big smile 

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Rabba Ve girls hows r u today... I have a little nazlay wala flue n thora achu'n achu'n n sniff sniff... Otherwij i m preety goodj... Oh KA *clapps* tm abhi sy apny pairon pr khari ho gai proud of u... Good yaar i thought too just like soul tht u r still a teen

Rabba vee... dear... Big smile
Oh my dear farwa... teasingly irritating flu is hell of energy burning kind with all the sneezing and sniff sniff!! u take care of urself... drink hot stuff and hydrate urself all the time... Big smile get well soon!!

and seriously m flattered !! everyone thinks i am a teenager... LOL awww how i wish to be one!! My brother is a teenager darlings... so ... gaye woh suhane din mere!!! "chuckle"

Go to top