Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 102)

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by Aquiline

ok i have this funny feeling now...
 we all know KP is off to have special dinner... Wink   guess... what could be in her mind right now!!!  Rabba veee... ROFL  

I am a terrible guesser! Does it have anything to do with the FF? 

Awww... linny u are so naive... LOL it has everything to do with the FF!! today if by chance she sees grapes... she would go all red,pink and every shades possible thinking of Lordy and Khusi's encounter...just imagine her on dinner table lost in Rabba vee...ROFL
ROFL
BlushingBlushing
sush, you naughty naughty girlLOL
you know me very well dont youLOL

grapes were there & i was lost in arshi arhasiaBlushing

hubby asked me what happened & i told him you know what grapes eating will never be the same againBlushing

ROFLROFL

you remember hetal post , where we all had sent a message to SP CEO sanjay.
there i found a message from a member who is in indiana & her eldest son is 22.
She wrote to sanjay as to how her married life was just  a normal routine when suddenly they found ipkknd & their life took a complete u turn . They started living their married lives afresh & the show brought back their past lovable memories.
IPKKND, was a show which got connected to the hearts of millions & changed the lives of many.

OMG! i missing it terriblyCry
i never knew what was sbs but in the past few months i just desperately wanted to see their offscreen glimpse & then the epis!!!!!!!

We just wanted a raabbavey but they broke our hearts!

KP u are back... yayyy!! Big smile how was the dinner?? tells us??? Wink grapes eating... rabba vee-ing...  hhhmm???  LOL 

Oh that story u mentioned just so touching... we just cant deny the fact that the show was more than just mere TV soap!! it was part of hundreds and thousands of people round the globe and touched their lives in many ways!! we all can connect to that story dont we?? i miss it too hon... i wish i cud throw tantrums, just stamp my foot and say i want it back (like when we kids) until they agree and give our show back!!! I wish...

Kp i was so so looking forward for an epic Rabba ve... and  an amazing Arhi scene in the last epi... BUT got nothing... CryCry It broke my heart when Khusi talked to that BD in that last scene... Cry Cry

yes grapes were thereBlushing, we tried rabba veyingBlushing but kids were there tooStern Smile

no doubt it was heart breaking to see BD rather than arshi in the last epiCry.
sources on forum says barun is in india , wanted to shoot but they didntt let him!

i just hope beyond hope that we get a season 2 with all cast. Missing all of them terribly.

awww poor KP and her dear hubby... could not do rabba ve!!!  Kids are always the kabab mein haddi for an epic Rabba ve to happen!! LOL Wink 

KP its just SAD for a show like IPKKND to have such awful end!! least they could have given was a well deserved end!! they owed that much to the viewers!! I pity them hon... seriously its not our loss... its theirs coz they lost the trust and love we had in them... Dead As much we loved Arhi but without the rest of the cast it will be incomplete... we loved the whole IPK as a package...Big smile I really hope n wish against all odds to watch a season 2... missing them very much!!Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilineshassA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
          Rabba Vee guys!!!Big smile
here is a vm made by shiza (invisiblesmile) for our IPK cast off screen... have a look!! its beautiful... i was in tears when i watched it!! 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3324023#70801318 its the link to her thread!!

Edited by khusiarnav - 02 December 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

music1AquilineshasskushipuglyA_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Rabba Ve dear KA  just peeped in to say hi to you.  missed you last night.  am in office Smile  will be in and out of the cottage.  how r u doing

Edited by bablio09 - 02 December 2012 at 11:26pm

khusiarnavAquilinekushipuglyA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

Rabba Ve dear KA  just peeped in to say hi to you.  missed you last night.  am in office Smile  will be in and out of the cottage.  how r u doing

hey there... Big smile Big smile m good dear !! how  r u??? are u Rabba vee-ing in office?? chuckle LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinekushipuglyA_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
sad cant Rabba ve in officeWink.  gtg.  

Rabba ve dear KA  will c u later in the evening.

Edited by bablio09 - 02 December 2012 at 11:53pm

khusiarnavAquilineshassA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Hi again... I know i am supposed to be sleeping right now but... i have overnight shift today... so i am at work doing nothing... and dont even feel like studying or doing homework!!! 

here i am talking to myself... in this cold- windy night in chat forum!! poor me... hai na??Cry

AquilinekushipuglyA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Rabba vey,

i just wanted a rabbavey from SP & they ended the show!
it all looks like a very bad dream...

@ khushiarnav:
you work, you study & have a BF too!
 wow you are surely very smartgirlClap

Edited by kushipugly - 03 December 2012 at 2:18am

khusiarnavAquilineA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Rabba vey,

i just wanted a rabbavey from SP & they ended the show!
it all looks like a very bad dream...

@ khushiarnav:
you work, you study & have a BF too!
 wow you are surely very smartgirlClap

KP ... i aint that smart hon!!! Wink
anyways... rabba ve KP!! i am so glad u are here... i m bored to death at my work!! there is nothing to do!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

Go to top