Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 101)

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Joined: 02 August 2011
Posts: 3192

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by music1



She  mirrored what IPK fans felt..not Sarun fans..or part 1 and 2 but IPK fans...how many discussions were there on the forum when those sequences were aired...how many probabilities were given...hmmm but Iam very glad that u have decided to rectify them here hun...it would definitely give the conclusions to those scenarios which we sorely missed in the show..
Music!! Was about to log off now when you came! I wish I could stay but I have to go. I think KA will be here though...I saw that you had come earlier after your home responsibilities were done but no was there it seems...Felt sad for you that you came and there was no one there.
And about what you said here. TRUE! VERY TRUE! The Voice of IPK Fans! *sigh* That post should be sent to the writers of the show. Throw it to their face and tell them: You call yourselves professionals?
Okay, I won't do anything of that sort in real life. I would just smile at them and place it on their table and leave without a word. Like a lamb!!

Which reminds me. Next update does not have ArShi in it. You know I have to balance everything out. Two ArShi in a row. And no, fear not, its not Shyam either. 


Its ok lin...different timezones..it happenes..i'm always in good mood when I come here..hence no hard feelings any time.IPK would still make my eyes wet...so much left yet it is over...KA ...hi to u buddySmile...oh no... no Arshi in the next one...me disappointed...but then more time to fantasize...not a bad idea at allWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavbablio09Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 1761

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by music1



She  mirrored what IPK fans felt..not Sarun fans..or part 1 and 2 but IPK fans...how many discussions were there on the forum when those sequences were aired...how many probabilities were given...hmmm but Iam very glad that u have decided to rectify them here hun...it would definitely give the conclusions to those scenarios which we sorely missed in the show..
Music!! Was about to log off now when you came! I wish I could stay but I have to go. I think KA will be here though...I saw that you had come earlier after your home responsibilities were done but no was there it seems...Felt sad for you that you came and there was no one there.
And about what you said here. TRUE! VERY TRUE! The Voice of IPK Fans! *sigh* That post should be sent to the writers of the show. Throw it to their face and tell them: You call yourselves professionals?
Okay, I won't do anything of that sort in real life. I would just smile at them and place it on their table and leave without a word. Like a lamb!!

Which reminds me. Next update does not have ArShi in it. You know I have to balance everything out. Two ArShi in a row. And no, fear not, its not Shyam either. 


Its ok lin...different timezones..it happenes..i'm always in good mood when I come here..hence no hard feelings any time.IPK would still make my eyes wet...so much left yet it is over...KA ...hi to u buddySmile...oh no... no Arshi in the next one...me disappointed...but then more time to fantasize...not a bad idea at allWink
 

hey there Music... its me n u now!! Big smileWink
 i know even if there are so many loopholes and so much to complain about!! they left us high and dry... However the show and its memories will always mist our eyes..

@ Lin, i realized now after the show has ended that how much i loved hating shyam... seeing him onscreen was also a delight!! So i am perfectly fine with no arhi in next update... after what u gave us in last update, i really cant complain, can i now??? Wink 
Never knew grapes eating can be a so seductive... Blushing 
Also i love all the Raizada family so having them on next update will be fun...  Big smile

edited

Or the hooded lady... its been a while havent heard from her... Wink LOL


Edited by khusiarnav - 02 December 2012 at 2:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilineA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Joined: 29 June 2012
Posts: 9357

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Rabba ve frnds its 3 am n m not sleepy how i wish i had come early our dear Lin was here... N music u r so right buddy the talks with Lin n other comrades always lighten the mood

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilineA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 3187

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by khusiarnav

ok i have this funny feeling now...
 we all know KP is off to have special dinner... Wink   guess... what could be in her mind right now!!!  Rabba veee... ROFL  

I am a terrible guesser! Does it have anything to do with the FF? 
 
Awww... linny u are so naive... LOL it has everything to do with the FF!! today if by chance she sees grapes... she would go all red,pink and every shades possible thinking of Lordy and Khusi's encounter...just imagine her on dinner table lost in Rabba vee...ROFL
ROFL
BlushingBlushing
sush, you naughty naughty girlLOL
you know me very well dont youLOL
 
grapes were there & i was lost in arshi arhasiaBlushing
 
hubby asked me what happened & i told him you know what grapes eating will never be the same againBlushing
 
ROFLROFL
 
 
 
you remember hetal post , where we all had sent a message to SP CEO sanjay.
there i found a message from a member who is in indiana & her eldest son is 22.
She wrote to sanjay as to how her married life was just  a normal routine when suddenly they found ipkknd & their life took a complete u turn . They started living their married lives afresh & the show brought back their past lovable memories.
IPKKND, was a show which got connected to the hearts of millions & changed the lives of many.
 
 
OMG! i missing it terriblyCry
i never knew what was sbs but in the past few months i just desperately wanted to see their offscreen glimpse & then the epis!!!!!!!
 
We just wanted a raabbavey but they broke our hearts!
 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilineshassA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 1761

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by khusiarnav

ok i have this funny feeling now...
 we all know KP is off to have special dinner... Wink   guess... what could be in her mind right now!!!  Rabba veee... ROFL  

I am a terrible guesser! Does it have anything to do with the FF? 
 
Awww... linny u are so naive... LOL it has everything to do with the FF!! today if by chance she sees grapes... she would go all red,pink and every shades possible thinking of Lordy and Khusi's encounter...just imagine her on dinner table lost in Rabba vee...ROFL
ROFL
BlushingBlushing
sush, you naughty naughty girlLOL
you know me very well dont youLOL
 
grapes were there & i was lost in arshi arhasiaBlushing
 
hubby asked me what happened & i told him you know what grapes eating will never be the same againBlushing
 
ROFLROFL
 
 
 
you remember hetal post , where we all had sent a message to SP CEO sanjay.
there i found a message from a member who is in indiana & her eldest son is 22.
She wrote to sanjay as to how her married life was just  a normal routine when suddenly they found ipkknd & their life took a complete u turn . They started living their married lives afresh & the show brought back their past lovable memories.
IPKKND, was a show which got connected to the hearts of millions & changed the lives of many.
 
 
OMG! i missing it terriblyCry
i never knew what was sbs but in the past few months i just desperately wanted to see their offscreen glimpse & then the epis!!!!!!!
 
We just wanted a raabbavey but they broke our hearts!
 
 


KP u are back... yayyy!! Big smile how was the dinner?? tells us??? Wink grapes eating... rabba vee-ing...  hhhmm???  LOL 

Oh that story u mentioned just so touching... we just cant deny the fact that the show was more than just mere TV soap!! it was part of hundreds and thousands of people round the globe and touched their lives in many ways!! we all can connect to that story dont we?? i miss it too hon... i wish i cud throw tantrums, just stamp my foot and say i want it back (like when we kids) until they agree and give our show back!!! I wish...

Kp i was so so looking forward for an epic Rabba ve... and  an amazing Arhi scene in the last epi... BUT got nothing... CryCry It broke my heart when Khusi talked to that BD in that last scene... Cry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 3187

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by khusiarnav

ok i have this funny feeling now...
 we all know KP is off to have special dinner... Wink   guess... what could be in her mind right now!!!  Rabba veee... ROFL  

I am a terrible guesser! Does it have anything to do with the FF? 
 
Awww... linny u are so naive... LOL it has everything to do with the FF!! today if by chance she sees grapes... she would go all red,pink and every shades possible thinking of Lordy and Khusi's encounter...just imagine her on dinner table lost in Rabba vee...ROFL
ROFL
BlushingBlushing
sush, you naughty naughty girlLOL
you know me very well dont youLOL
 
grapes were there & i was lost in arshi arhasiaBlushing
 
hubby asked me what happened & i told him you know what grapes eating will never be the same againBlushing
 
ROFLROFL
 
 
 
you remember hetal post , where we all had sent a message to SP CEO sanjay.
there i found a message from a member who is in indiana & her eldest son is 22.
She wrote to sanjay as to how her married life was just  a normal routine when suddenly they found ipkknd & their life took a complete u turn . They started living their married lives afresh & the show brought back their past lovable memories.
IPKKND, was a show which got connected to the hearts of millions & changed the lives of many.
 
 
OMG! i missing it terriblyCry
i never knew what was sbs but in the past few months i just desperately wanted to see their offscreen glimpse & then the epis!!!!!!!
 
We just wanted a raabbavey but they broke our hearts!
 
 


KP u are back... yayyy!! Big smile how was the dinner?? tells us??? Wink grapes eating... rabba vee-ing...  hhhmm???  LOL 

Oh that story u mentioned just so touching... we just cant deny the fact that the show was more than just mere TV soap!! it was part of hundreds and thousands of people round the globe and touched their lives in many ways!! we all can connect to that story dont we?? i miss it too hon... i wish i cud throw tantrums, just stamp my foot and say i want it back (like when we kids) until they agree and give our show back!!! I wish...

Kp i was so so looking forward for an epic Rabba ve... and  an amazing Arhi scene in the last epi... BUT got nothing... CryCry It broke my heart when Khusi talked to that BD in that last scene... Cry Cry
 
yes grapes were thereBlushing, we tried rabba veyingBlushing but kids were there tooStern Smile
 
 
 
 
no doubt it was heart breaking to see BD rather than arshi in the last epiCry.
sources on forum says barun is in india , wanted to shoot but they didntt let him!
 
i just hope beyond hope that we get a season 2 with all cast. Missing all of them terribly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquilineA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 3187

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Rabba ve frnds its 3 am n m not sleepy how i wish i had come early our dear Lin was here... N music u r so right buddy the talks with Lin n other comrades always lighten the mood
yes u r right farwa.
now a days all of us have a heavy heart with such a sad demise of show.
\cant thankyou enough for creating this thread where we all can come to lighten our moods & relive the story of ippknd.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 3187

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeBarun21

I am sorry if it is posted b4 but i could'nt resist uploading it...

IMP: Maine edit nahi kiya...
whoever has edited it with barun in knew what all of us arshians truely wanted to see on the last day of set.Thumbs Up
 
 
 
farwa & sush me going to sleep now.
rabbaveySmile
see u all tomorrowSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Friendship Circle - 1st Task Started pg32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: Khaya   Replies: 342   Views: 11399

Khaya 342 11399 18 October 2008 at 5:09pm by *Nishi*
[Crazy Friends Circle#1 //.] - Join Now

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Priii-   Replies: 40   Views: 3360

-Priii- 40 3360 12 October 2008 at 3:01am by Baby S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index