Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 100)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by khusiarnav

NHHHIII...

hai re nandkishore...
i missed so much of fun!!! Cry  Cry is everyone off to bed??? poor me... got caught up and cudnt join chatting session...Cry 

Dramatic!! Love this! I'm here dear! Ten minutes. Just ten minutes and then I'm leaving again!

KA.. jst above dis msg ws mine whr i sd i hv studied jst two topics in da whole day..n whn i scrolled dwn..it ws a big ''nahiii..ii..'' n i ws lyk man!! who got more concerned thn me fr da studies...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
too gud buddy! bt am sorry its going to b RABBA VEY-2 nw.. gud nyt n tc.. vl meet u trw..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavbablio09AquilineA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
ok i have this funny feeling now...
 we all know KP is off to have special dinner... Wink   guess... what could be in her mind right now!!!  Rabba veee... ROFL  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilineshasskushipuglyA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Ah, this post. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3323053
I have no words to say. Rational, exact and true. Breaks my heart really at potentials being wasted.

And I choose to correct these flaws in my FF. At least I hope I can.

bablio09khusiarnavmusic1shassA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

we all know KP is off to have special dinner... Wink   guess... what could be in her mind right now!!!  Rabba veee... ROFL  

I am a terrible guesser! Does it have anything to do with the FF? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shassA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

I suppose its the grapes...or maybe not. 
KA, Shas...stayed overtime. Going now. Rabbe Ve to you both!!

bablio09khusiarnavshassA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

I am a terrible guesser! Does it have anything to do with the FF? 

Awww... linny u are so naive... LOL it has everything to do with the FF!! today if by chance she sees grapes... she would go all red,pink and every shades possible thinking of Lordy and Khusi's encounter...just imagine her on dinner table lost in Rabba vee...ROFL

bablio09AquilineshassA_Soul

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Ah, this post. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3323053
I have no words to say. Rational, exact and true. Breaks my heart really at potentials being wasted.

And I choose to correct these flaws in my FF. At least I hope I can.

She  mirrored what IPK fans felt..not Sarun fans..or part 1 and 2 but IPK fans...how many discussions were there on the forum when those sequences were aired...how many probabilities were given...hmmm but Iam very glad that u have decided to rectify them here hun...it would definitely give the conclusions to those scenarios which we sorely missed in the show..

bablio09khusiarnavAquilineshassA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

She  mirrored what IPK fans felt..not Sarun fans..or part 1 and 2 but IPK fans...how many discussions were there on the forum when those sequences were aired...how many probabilities were given...hmmm but Iam very glad that u have decided to rectify them here hun...it would definitely give the conclusions to those scenarios which we sorely missed in the show..
Music!! Was about to log off now when you came! I wish I could stay but I have to go. I think KA will be here though...I saw that you had come earlier after your home responsibilities were done but no was there it seems...Felt sad for you that you came and there was no one there.
And about what you said here. TRUE! VERY TRUE! The Voice of IPK Fans! *sigh* That post should be sent to the writers of the show. Throw it to their face and tell them: You call yourselves professionals?
Okay, I won't do anything of that sort in real life. I would just smile at them and place it on their table and leave without a word. Like a lamb!!

Which reminds me. Next update does not have ArShi in it. You know I have to balance everything out. Two ArShi in a row. And no, fear not, its not Shyam either. 

bablio09khusiarnavmusic1A_Soul

Go to top