Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 10)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aura7

Aquiline's Message: Smile

*gasp* Farwa dear! When Aura mailed me the link, I could only gape at the screen but I could not read too well becoz the computer here is in the parents' room and I don't want my parents catching me using the Forum page. But I am greatly honored you would want to start this little thread to keep Kushipugly's cottage alive. But my! my!  Is everyone moping about in this place? A quick rush through the pages before I was caught ended with me feeling sad that all are crying over Barun bhaiyya's bye bye. Leafs my Mentor and Shas dear have tried to bring in reality and wisdom into your worrying thoughts but I know it will take time to process. i just hope all clouds clear and you find your smiles and rainbows again. And just to make you happy: Aura will be updating a chapter on Wednesday and not on Saturday. Right, Aurakins?  The only thing I hope they do is make the show end in such a way that it leaves a last few worthy-to-remember-and-smile-over episodes  To say goodbye with a willing heart and a smile. To say goodbye to IPKKND, ArShi and the rest of the Cast with an nod that accepts the situation without complains. I have no problems if the show ends now. As long as it ends THIS way.  And what the! Has everyone learned to post pics??? Oh, my Comrades are all a very talented colorful bunch!!! Very proud of you all!
Oh wait, there is a new visitor here: revathy is it? Hello there dear! And yes, she sure sounds like a clever one too! and Farwa dearest, if you want you can edit the name of the heading to CAC instead of COC since the full name is Circle of Arhasian Comrades (CAC) but I guess Circle of Comrades (COC) can also work! Your wish, dear Farwa since its your thread. A thread that is a gift to me. kushipugly, khusiarnav, bablio, Leafs (no, I've not had the favourite meal yet) , hoopoe, Shas, jammy, Soul (who hasn't yet come to the thread), and everyone else who are still to come on this thread for me to know you are there to care!! Miss you all a lot!!! 
P. S. A situation has come up in the real world with regard to our dear FF and i will try to sort it out myself. If I fail, I am afraid I may have to take drastic actions. But don't worry my dears, those who deserve this FF will get it till its end. and yes, HAPPY DIWALI to you all!

Ohk my reaction on 1st seeing the msg from Lin

then when it sank a little down i was like

please tell her that m saying Thank u so much. i am really honored.. Ok my dear Lin m on my way to edit it to CAC ... Oh same here its getting hard to bear this u know its just 4 or 5 days and we missing u like hell but at the same time we want u to enjoy to ur fullest and relax with ur family... there in PS u terrified me i really really hope everything got sorted out coz m now too much attached to the tale havent spam and stalk any ff like i did with this and yes there r two or three more but that again not to this level. u r such an awesome awesome AWESOME writer my dear i wish i had started the journey a bit early but anyways its never too late right. Happy Dewali to u too and all other fellow Comrades who r celebrating it. Love ya all and Aura thank u sooo much for sharing her mail u made my day dear i was feeling low but now i want to dance and shriek and laugh yes she liked my move thank god i was so confused after making it as i didnt talk to her abt it so anyways thank u so much

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09AquilineshasskushipuglyA_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

*gasp* Farwa dear! When Aura mailed me the link, I could only gape at the screen but I could not read too well becoz the computer here is in the parents' room and I don't want my parents catching me using the Forum page. But I am greatly honored you would want to start this little thread to keep Kushipugly's cottage alive. But my! my!  Is everyone moping about in this place? A quick rush through the pages before I was caught ended with me feeling sad that all are crying over Barun bhaiyya's bye bye. Leafs my Mentor and Shas dear have tried to bring in reality and wisdom into your worrying thoughts but I know it will take time to process. i just hope all clouds clear and you find your smiles and rainbows again. And just to make you happy: Aura will be updating a chapter on Wednesday and not on Saturday. Right, Aurakins?  The only thing I hope they do is make the show end in such a way that it leaves a last few worthy-to-remember-and-smile-over episodes  To say goodbye with a willing heart and a smile. To say goodbye to IPKKND, ArShi and the rest of the Cast with an nod that accepts the situation without complains. I have no problems if the show ends now. As long as it ends THIS way.  And what the! Has everyone learned to post pics??? Oh, my Comrades are all a very talented colorful bunch!!! Very proud of you all!
Oh wait, there is a new visitor here: revathy is it? Hello there dear! And yes, she sure sounds like a clever one too! and Farwa dearest, if you want you can edit the name of the heading to CAC instead of COC since the full name is Circle of Arhasian Comrades (CAC) but I guess Circle of Comrades (COC) can also work! Your wish, dear Farwa since its your thread. A thread that is a gift to me. kushipugly, khusiarnav, bablio, Leafs (no, I've not had the favourite meal yet) , hoopoe, Shas, jammy, Soul (who hasn't yet come to the thread), and everyone else who are still to come on this thread for me to know you are there to care!! Miss you all a lot!!! 
P. S. A situation has come up in the real world with regard to our dear FF and i will try to sort it out myself. If I fail, I am afraid I may have to take drastic actions. But don't worry my dears, those who deserve this FF will get it till its end. and yes, HAPPY DIWALI to you all!

Oh dear AquiLINe, it so good to hear from you.  n thank you Aura for bringing us the message.  
Hope you are enjoying your vacation, though your PS msg says something for the FF (drastic actions).    No worries, we hope n pray that you will be able to sort it out without going through too much trouble.    

miss you. 

Happy Diwali to you n your family.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7Aquilineshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

But my! my!  Is everyone moping about in this place? A quick rush through the pages before I was caught ended with me feeling sad that all are crying over Barun bhaiyya's bye bye.

OMGROFL Aquiline, you have cracked me up big time, i mean really BARUN BHAIYYAROFL
even though i m older than barun , i can never imagine him as  bhaiyya ROFL me tooEmbarrassed he is too hot to be called Bhaiya  (m so shameless right)

Sweetheart Aquiline, you are not only a phsycic, a  gifted talented writer but also a saint and an angel. Agree with u at this point

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09shasskushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by kushipugly

just watched barun teaser intervie sent to me by khushiarnav, here is the link  

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286216&PID=69269078&#69269078

After watching just teaser & believing he is not forced to lie, all i can say is   he wants to leave with his own will for a carreer in movies & is not forced to leave by PH.
I love him & therefore i will always support him nomatter how much heartbreak i suffer from. He has the right to follow his dreams & he being droolworthy will be epic in bollywood!
I m am angry with him too because when you love someone you have the right to get angry with them too isn't itOuch Doesn't arnav get angry on khushi even though he loves herOuch
So its a Goodbye from me to the show & thankyou everyone who brought  this creepy situation to give billions of people a painful heartbreak

Barun Sobti, BEST OF LUCK to you.

Your fans will be with you always & we know soon you will knock down all khans ,kapoors,bachans & all cartoons in bollywood.

WE LOVE BARUN SOBTI

We all wish him the same hon... It maybe hard for us right now but if this decision is for his betterment and bright future... Then Heck go for it Barun!!! Big smile   Big smile Love him too much to be that selfish to restrain him!!!
Kushpugly... mein hun na!!! dont be sad... Hugwe will cheer for him when his movie will be out!!  Big smile  Big smile 
Though cant deny, it pricks somewhere in the heart for not being able to see him 5 days a week!!  Ouch  Ouch

Hell no worries... we will be fine... wont we??  We have old episodes, Aquiline's wonderful Arhi fairy land!! we'll do fine!!! we will manage... fingers crossed!! 
If not then we will BASH!! LOL LOL  we will include shass, leafs, A_soul, Hoopoe, farwa and all the other COC (i know now Wink) in the bashing marathon to vent out the frustration... AND not to forget Aura and Aquiline have to participate in that case... LOL   LOL

The Bottom line is...

Barun Sobti, our ASR... we love u very very much!!! Heart  Heart  Heart

Yes we love u and wish u best in ur life and one wish too that we got to see u soon on TV with a bang and how i wish to see u paired with Sanaya again... yes my wishing list is going on and on

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavshasskushipuglyA_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
my dear Arhasian comrades.  cheer up.  

and i missed the group hug.  Unhappy

the different time zones is making it difficult to catch up with you when you are online.   but reading your posts and comments makes me smile and happy.  

I'm glad i'm part of this circle.  thank you to all Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi_fan

@khushipugli... thanks for the invite honey
!!Monkey Icon

all i wanted to say is in this thread
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286619

Thank U KP for the invites u sent and i ask all COCs who know other who r still not being invited please if u can do it i would be greatful

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09kushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

my dear Arhasian comrades.  cheer up.  

and i missed the group hug.  Unhappy

the different time zones is making it difficult to catch up with you when you are online.   but reading your posts and comments makes me smile and happy.  

I'm glad i'm part of this circle.  thank you to all Hug

aaa let me give u a tight hug and same here i m glad to be a part of such sweet people all thanx to Lin

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shasskushipuglyA_Soul

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Thank you khushipugly for the invite Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top