Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aquiline

Rabba Ve, Sush dear!! Yeah, there was a sudden plagiarism issue spotted and don't worry KP and Aura solved it in a snap! This was serious coz it was in FB and there was even one "share" done!

why are they doing this???? ggrrr... stealing is BAD!! if u a cant write, better accept it and move on... Its no use of stealing other's work and naming urs!!!! 😡 i am glad if the problem is solved hon... so are we talking about blog here?? 
maverickmartin thumbnail

Rabba Ve Lady Em! How art thou? Yes, this is a matter of debate indeed...I don't really want a blog. I started this FF here and I want it to end here. This is where it belongs...
But I don't know what I must do, Mav and I won't decided it yet with my exams hovering above me...
But I'd really like to hear the opinions of my readers coz I am writing this for them...

Hmmm.
Oh, I forgot. Rabba Ve, Lin!

Don't you think the Admin of IF should do something about it? Something permanent? I mean, the plagiarising havoc didn't start yesterday.. The doesn't seem to work (?)...

Yes, I understand that continuity is important and this forum is home to the FF.. Let's see what others have to say about this..

Give your exams in peace.. Something will be figured out by then! After all, what are Comrades for?😉

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

maverickmartin thumbnail

Goodness! Did you see that? New readers...many of them...where are they coming from? 
Why do I feel edgy when I see them instead of happy?
I am not talking about you Mav. You're not new now. By your words and love and affection, you have become one of us...I am talking about the ones in the last chapter of the Third Thread and the last page of the First Thread!
I think it was that FB thing that is dragging these readers. Is it? So I needed an FB issue to become visible? Hm. Don't know what to say. Neither happy nor sad.

Oh, I'm pleased! :) Thank you, Lin!
You don't need FB to become visible. Don't think like that, dear. Your words and thoughts speak for you and that is why you have garnered so many readers. Not just FB.

@Mr. Raizada: I miss you! And your expressions!
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
What a lovey pic by Aura👏👏
but i still havent gone to the thread to read the update as my head is still not in its correct position.
will read it soon ...

@ dear Aquiline: this is te second time youhave gone colorlessin your comments😡😭
Dont ever do that again😭

I just wantto see you full in colors  & if you feeling down, dont loose colors, tell us , order us & we will do anything for you!

now you just concentrate on your exams & studies

Love you loads🤗
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusiarnav

why are they doing this???? ggrrr... stealing is BAD!! if u a cant write, better accept it and move on... Its no use of stealing other's work and naming urs!!!! 😡 i am glad if the problem is solved hon... so are we talking about blog here?? 

Yes, Sush dear, the blog is a debate now. Though I am not happy about it...

And Mav, the NOCOPY apparently works only for the first page and doesn't work for the other pages. This FB one was a Member of the Forum so MEMBERSONLY would have no worked either! And yes, I am happy I have my Comrades to be with me every steps of the way...that is why I know I need not remove the FF coz every solution will come its way (though I need to panic a bit and make it worse before the solution is reached *guffaw*)
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushipugly

What a lovey pic by Aura👏👏

but i still havent gone to the thread to read the update as my head is still not in its correct position.
will read it soon ...

@ dear Aquiline: this is te second time youhave gone colorlessin your comments😡😭
Dont ever do that again😭

I just wantto see you full in colors  & if you feeling down, dont loose colors, tell us , order us & we will do anything for you!

now you just concentrate on your exams & studies

Love you loads🤗

KP, I won't go colourless...I don't like it either. But it just shows how in reality I have paled in my face and in my heart! But I am some one who always finds cheer soon...it just needs time. This one was a shocker and I was helpless...I was not on FB and didn't know what to do. And I didn't know if Aura was online at that time either...
Now please go read the update dear. Shas and Hoopoe want to discuss things probably and I can't be here everyday from now so use me when you can!! *wink* But beware, I will talk only in riddles. Sorry Shas!! *chuckle* 
Mav, you are really a sweet 'un!!! 
maverickmartin thumbnail
@Lin, But it's only natural to panic! I mean, it's your FF that's being tossed around!😭

Anyway, moving out of sad (hopefully not dangerous) waters, I just wanted to ask if Shyam turns into a hideous beast or does he stay more or less human? I mean, Arnav's cognitive abilities have to be super-fast to know it was Shyam in that minimum amount of time.. So he does retain some semblance of his actual form, right?

Aww.. Me? Sweet? *blush and fidget*
Edited by maverickmartin - 11 years ago
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: maverickmartin

@Lin, But it's only natural to panic! I mean, it's your FF that's being tossed around!😭

Anyway, moving out of sad (hopefully not dangerous) waters, I just wanted to ask if Shyam turns into a hideous beast or does he stay more or less human? I mean, Arnav's cognitive abilities have to be super-fast to know it was Shyam in that minimum amount of time.. So he does retain some semblance of his actual form, right?

No, Shyam does not look like Shyam in his transformed state. So how did Lord Arnav figure out it was him???? The answer is right there, staring at you!
maverickmartin thumbnail

Intending to not wake Kushi, Lord Arnav too raced out noiselessly after the invader. Whatever it was, it was faster than any creature Lord Arnav had chased his entire life. They ran through the forest scaling trees and rushing like the wind but there was always a consistent distance between the intruder and his chaser.

Wild rage rose in Lord Arnav's chest as he leapt over a root and, crouching, bounded after the creature.

As they ran through the dark forest, avoiding trees and maneuvering to give off the other to lose, Lord Arnav had one benefit.

He was behind his enemy.

Which is why he had the advantage of studying the moves and the timing of the moves in the intruder's escapade.  

No sooner had he grasped an inkling of the creature's modus than he calculated the next few advance moves that it would take.

And then he caught the creature unaware when it intended to swerve rightward to deploy his next move but instead crashed into his quick and calculative chaser.

They collided in each other heavily and both growled at the other, before withdrawing and standing apart to fight.

But now, it was Lord Arnav's turn to be staggered. The moon that had hid behind clouds chose this precise moment to emerge and its light cast upon the scene in the deep heart of the dark forest.

Lord Arnav's bared teeth and raged energy froze when the moonlight fell upon the creature before him, who was eyeing him with a strange anger.

Hmmm. Maybe Arnav recognised him by that anger? Seen it before? Recognised the eyes?

Lord Arnav gaped, shocked by the realization, and the creature used this opportune immobility of his chaser to escape into the night. He spread his wings and flew away into the dark night, leaving his chaser unsteadily trying to overcome the state of shock he was in.

No, no, it can't be, he tried to reason desperately but he knew there was no denying what he had seen. The only thing he was not sure of was the 'why' of the situation. Why the creature had become so and why he had come into the hut in the night''''.'

Or maybe, since in the show, Arnav and Shyam were known to be close and Shyam would calm him down when he would have one his "tantrums", maybe, here too Shyam was told about the curse? Even as part of the family? And maybe he told Arnav about his condition too. Shyam only started having the fits after Khushi's arrival, right? I mean, having them badly. So maybe Arnav's seen him like this before, but not as damaged or deranged. *clawing at thin air*

And with these worrying thoughts haunting his mind, he sank onto the ground, and with hard agony constricting inside of him, he whispered helplessly into the darkness, the one word that had always been his strength, "Di."

Edited by maverickmartin - 11 years ago
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Music. If it was a blog, I could have been less affected coz its private and we can deal it slowly. But this was a possibility for wild fire coz it was FB. The Attempt was made coiz they liked the story. Got a new reader because of that...* chuckle* She's not made herself appear at the Inn yet.

The Plagiarism Attempt Two has been resolved thanks to KP and Aura. I personally PMed the person on IF (I think it was more than one or two people)...She (He/They) apologized:

"we do gave the credit too so tht f posting :)  other ffs are my frinds .. so they were ok .. so bcoz we credit i ddn't think much .. sorry !"

There were many issues with people posting IF posts and pictures on FB...but in ur case they apologized..its just 10% of the problem solved.Aura and KP helped u out...awesome dear...Thanks girls for helping linny out here👏...But  my sincere request to u is to make a blog...its just my opinion...from a person who is there in FB for a long time...I know these girls might stop for sometime and then start again...but its ur call at the end of the day.Now u need to concentrate on ur exams