Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aquiline

So it has come to that, eh? Blog. I had always promised myself I wouldn't have to make a blog like everyone else...I feel so broken inside...

Thanks Arushi. I'll see to it but not now. Can't. Need to breathe.

i too disliked the idea as i have suffered being a genuine reader but sometimes its necessary and we cant blame the writer at all yes we can DAMN the plagiarizer 

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Arushi. Thanks a lot. Aura and KP are on FB. KP doing public and Aura doing private requests to make that person remove the story...Thanks so much Arushi for the suggestion. I really don't want to start a blog but I know it may be needed. Thanks again, you three!!

just now i tried to open the page and ask tthem to remove but its been already removed 
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

no its not me i dont own any page on FB and u all know from where i m online all the time and my mob is not smart phone and all that... plus m sure its none of the comrades and neither i think it will be any of those who comments regularly rest God knows better 

farwa😡
why did u find the need to explain yourself😡😭u think we dont trust you😭

now i feel like explaing myself too that it was not me😭 

None of us comrades who are in thic chat club can do this, we all havr full trust in eachother.

Dear Aquiline, plz concentrate on your exams & studies now.
we all are there to support you whenever you need us.

love you all loads🤗
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushipugly

farwa😡
why did u find the need to explain yourself😡😭u think we dont trust you😭

now i feel like explaing myself too that it was not me😭 

None of us comrades who are in thic chat club can do this, we all havr full trust in eachother.

Dear Aquiline, plz concentrate on your exams & studies now.
we all are there to support you whenever you need us.

love you all loads🤗

What in the-------
Okay, I am not going to drag this topic any further but Farwa, this is the last time I will tell this here: I know whom to trust and whom not to trust and you definitely fall into the category of my friends and friends are those we trust!! Mark it!
Oh and Farwa is that  "fffan123" girl that friend of yours you mentioned?

I am surprised. My tears were noticed but not my relieved conclusion of that sudden tornado?

If it was a blog, I could have been less affected coz its private and we can deal it slowly. But this was a possibility for wild fire coz it was FB. The Attempt was made coiz they liked the story. Got a new reader because of that...* chuckle* She's not made herself appear at the Inn yet.

The Plagiarism Attempt Two has been resolved thanks to KP and Aura. I personally PMed the person on IF (I think it was more than one or two people)...She (He/They) apologized:

"we do gave the credit too so tht f posting :)  other ffs are my frinds .. so they were ok .. so bcoz we credit i ddn't think much .. sorry !"

Thereby, I conclude this topic here. But the new topic remains. What next? Blog? Ya, continue on IF keeping trust steady?
Aquiline thumbnail
Aura!! You're here! Saw your like! Don't go...speak through pics if you want, darling...Wait a bit and I will copy your latest update pics here!

Edited:
Like I told you these are my favourite in the latest pic-wonders!!

Originally posted by: Aura7

Totally like in the story, yaara! You are the best pic-hunter!! The way she lies unknown that she is watched...and look there is even sunrise in the background...a new beginning promised!

Ah...Kushi is indeed a fairy! Look at the beauty sleep!!

This is my favourite Sleeping Beauty in the lot. Simply beautiful!!Oh and look the name in the copyright is our code name: EMILY!!! 
The way light falls touches the leaves and mists in the air...And there she sleeps, the angel in white...

INRTUDER IN THE DARKNESS

Gives me the shivers! These pics! The first creature is real intriguing and haunting...perfect in the contrasting darkness of the forest!! But the below one is downright ugly and yikes! No wonder Lord Arnav didn't want to touch it when he realized what it looked like!! * chuckle*

Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
M here ... m here... please dont leave me alone!!!
what did i miss???? did  i see a post related to plagiarism??? Again??? Linny whats going on??? 
maverickmartin thumbnail
A blog is definitely better than having to live with the constant fear of being plagiarized.. You can use wordpress or blogspot.. Those are the only two I know about.

But won't it be a tad bit difficult shifting this huge Fic there? Or will you just continue there?
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusiarnav

M here ... m here... please dont leave me alone!!!

what did i miss???? did  i see a post related to plagiarism??? Again??? Linny whats going on??? 

Rabba Ve, Sush dear!! Yeah, there was a sudden plagiarism issue spotted and don't worry KP and Aura solved it in a snap! This was serious coz it was in FB and there was even one "share" done!
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: maverickmartin

A blog is definitely better than having to live with the constant fear of being plagiarized.. You can use wordpress or blogspot.. Those are the only two I know about.

But won't it be a tad bit difficult shifting this huge Fic there? Or will you just continue there?

Rabba Ve Lady Em! How art thou? Yes, this is a matter of debate indeed...I don't really want a blog. I started this FF here and I want it to end here. This is where it belongs...
But I don't know what I must do, Mav and I won't decided it yet with my exams hovering above me...
But I'd really like to hear the opinions of my readers coz I am writing this for them...
Aquiline thumbnail

Goodness! Did you see that? New readers...many of them...where are they coming from? 
Why do I feel edgy when I see them instead of happy?
I am not talking about you Mav. You're not new now. By your words and love and affection, you have become one of us...I am talking about the ones in the last chapter of the Third Thread and the last page of the First Thread!
I think it was that FB thing that is dragging these readers. Is it? So I needed an FB issue to become visible? Hm. Don't know what to say. Neither happy nor sad.