Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: maverickmartin

Hahaha!! You guys are hilarious! πŸ˜† Come on, do share!πŸ˜‰

Actually, you don't have to. I'm undoubtedly the youngest here. So, I'm asking (see,I don't fight), please let me have him. I'm chhoti na? You'll give him na?

Pweeaase?

Shass dear... thats cheating... u cannot just disqualify us!! we were first in Line... And its a first come first service hon!!  Also KP, Me and farwa had a settlement to share (our 4some πŸ˜‰) ... Sorry shassy no chance!!! πŸ˜† And for the record WE are ever Single for ASR...πŸ˜‰ Kp tell them!!! 

@Mave... honey u are late... He is taken!! And Line is too long...Age doesnot matter here... huhahahaha... abhi toh hum jawan hai!!! πŸ˜ƒ

maverickmartin thumbnail
@khushiarnav: What the ?
I had one card to play, but woh bhi gaya paani mein.😭
Fine, fine, I'll wait.
Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai! πŸ˜†
Edited by maverickmartin - 11 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sush n Mav i have quitted my place for KP now all u need to do is convince her for tht place but let me warn u I LL oppenly drool on him though i left my place lolz...

Lin updated i cant read mob issues
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusiarnav

Shass dear... thats cheating... u cannot just disqualify us!! we were first in Line... And its a first come first service hon!!  Also KP, Me and farwa had a settlement to share (our 4some πŸ˜‰) ... Sorry shassy no chance!!! πŸ˜† And for the record WE are ever Single for ASR...πŸ˜‰ Kp tell them!!! 

@Mave... honey u are late... He is taken!! And Line is too long...Age doesnot matter here... huhahahaha... abhi toh hum jawan hai!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Shassy.. u attacked without any information... not done... Ok, b4 u say everything is fair in LOVE N WAR... so let me tall you, yes u won but only in WAR..   in LOVE, its going to be ME only who will won... BTW tu to khud ASR hain tujhe to khushi dhundhni chahiye...πŸ˜‰

And Shassy... from which angle i look like BHALO.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰

Rest all eligible find someone else and noneligible ladies back out, enjoy the one u have...!!
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ten minutes after I posted my last update (Chapter 115), Our IPKKND Forum got Archived! It broke my heart when I could not find the Chaska Meter. Ten minutes! I could have raised IPKKND Ratings for Ten Minutes more! 

*sigh* But now the only place I can keep ratings high is where our Cast is!! Barun and Sanaya need to be on the top...Time must mend its old paths for new paths to pave way...

LongLive IPKKND!!

kushipugly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

Ten minutes after I posted my last update (Chapter 115), Our IPKKND Forum got Archived! It broke my heart when I could not find the Chaska Meter. Ten minutes! I could have raised IPKKND Ratings for Ten Minutes more! 

*sigh* But now the only place I can keep ratings high is where our Cast is!! Barun and Sanaya need to be on the top...Time must mend its old paths for new paths to pave way...

LongLive IPKKND!!

what are you talking about Aquiline?????
plz what is going on😭
my heart is exploding with pain🀒😭😭

EDITED:
comrades, anyone plz tell me what aquiline is talking about????
what is she crying for😭
i may be a goldie but i m still unaware of many things on IF😭
what did they do to ipkknd😭

Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
Aquiline thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

what are you talking about Aquiline?????
plz what is going on😭
my heart is exploding with pain🀒😭😭

EDITED:
comrades, anyone plz tell me what aquiline is talking about????
what is she crying for😭
i may be a goldie but i m still unaware of many things on IF😭
what did they do to ipkknd😭

Oh dear! Apia, I didn't mean to make you think I was like really crying. Just heartbroken, that's all. But it is a painless heartbreak coz I knew it was coming. Didn't you see that our Forum Main Page looks different? Its the Chaska Meter. Its been removed. Our Forum has been taken off the list and placed in the Archives section. Its sad but it was coming. 

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-channel/1/star-plus/
kushipugly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

Oh dear! Apia, I didn't mean to make you think I was like really crying. Just heartbroken, that's all. But it is a painless heartbreak coz I knew it was coming. Didn't you see that our Forum Main Page looks different? Its the Chaska Meter. Its been removed. Our Forum has been taken off the list and placed in the Archives section. Its sad but it was coming. 

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-channel/1/star-plus/

i dont know but i m numb now.
time to call SP for this numbness which they have given me for no reason!!!!!!
Aquiline thumbnail
I don't bloody believe this:
http://www.facebook.com/notes/arnav-and-khushi-moments/the-beasts-and-the-bleeding-roses-by-aquiline-if-part-1/368781036550209
Is this one of my dear Comrades and Readers again? I know she has mentioned me and that its taken from IF. But she didn't bloody ask me! And that too for a place like the FB which is global. I am on fire today!! 
And I so need to focus on my exams! 

kushipugly thumbnail
@Aquiline:
still havent read the update as kids running around.
will read it in afternoon when toddler will be taking a nap.
thankyou for the update, hopw exams preparation going well.

PS: i m going to call SP now & ask them what a pathetic unprofessionalism they have shown by shutiing the show so abruptly.
they could have made any track if barun wanted to go for a leave.
they could have shown arnav leaving with sheetal or khushi hit by truck , recued from river by viraf memory loss or anything but its not fair to end the show.
i have gone numb now completely!!!!!1