Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) - Page 96

Posted: 11 years ago

Doesnt matter how busy i m, will always take out time to say " RABBA VE"!!!

Rabba ve dearies...!!
Originally posted by hoopoe

What was that? 😲why are you stressing so much on the storm dear? Earlier when i read ur disclaimer for the next chapter, i was only a little disturbed, but now after reading ur words... im feeling as though im drifting to panic mode...

Ironically the chapter gave me a positive vibe with the divine hermit and caring khushi around Lord Arnav... since the foresightful hermit was the one who stressed on them staying back in the forest for that night, i believe watever is going to happen is for a valuable reason and inevitable for moving the Arnav-khushi relationship to the next level... i guess it may be shocking, but not make us panic. I completely trust you...
Lin dear... I m having feeling it is related to your personal life, which is going to effect to our dear tale... But DONT WORRY DEAR... whatever it is and whatever ur decision on it.. WE ALL ARE WITH YOU...!!!! n remember ALWAYS with YOU!!!!
Originally posted by A_Soul

Doesnt matter how busy i m, will always take out time to say " RABBA VE"!!!

Rabba ve dearies...!!
rabbavey & missing you loads these days .
glad you take some time out for rabbaveying with us😊
Rabbba veee innwallioooss..
M here... Today no grade school!!
Originally posted by A_Soul

Lin dear... I m having feeling it is related to your personal life, which is going to effect to our dear tale... But DONT WORRY DEAR... whatever it is and whatever ur decision on it.. WE ALL ARE WITH YOU...!!!! n remember ALWAYS with YOU!!!!

@Aquiline you know us all from a very long time now & i trust in you that you trust in us & believe us that nomatter what happnes we will be there with you.
We are not just passing time here for the sake of time passing but we are here because of you because of your arhasia  because of your circle of comrades  & most of all because we love & adore you.

this is the last time i m telling you to have faith in us!

Never ever again, question our faith in you or remember i being older than you will pull your ears!!!!!!!!

SAMJHEE YA SAMJHAOON!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
Rabba Ve, dears!!

I was reading through the Thread and I was like *cocks eyebrow* What is with the worry? Was it because I didn't update last night? I thought I'd written in the Index that I will update on 6th or 7th. I am fine, seriously. Just exams. Need to be more detached from Forum. And as to the disclaimer I repeated: it has nothing to do with me but with what is to come in the FF. No, you needn't panic or anything but because I have seen how  twists in the show gave birth to "bashing," I just wanted you to know that I have all planned out and everything is in the right even when it appears not to be. You will understand when you get the next update though I must say one of our Comrades who visits this thread has actually prophesied what is to happen in her comment on the FF. *chuckle*
And probably I am worrying for no reason. I know you trust me and I know that probably what is going to be written will actually be liked by you because the story will be moving then. 

One last time:
I am fine. And the world is happy. And Lord Arnav and Kushi are walking to the hut.
What more do you want? 

Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago
OMG!! why senti guys?? did i miss anything??? 
Linny what happened???
why emotional and senti talks???
Originally posted by khusiarnav

OMG!! why senti guys?? did i miss anything??? 
Linny what happened???
why emotional and senti talks???

*shrug* Don't ask me. I am clueless...

Hm, the Awesome Threesome again. Don't ask me which is which. You make your pick!

Originally posted by Aquiline

*shrug* Don't ask me. I am clueless...

Hm, the Awesome Threesome again. Don't ask me which is which. You make your pick!

Linny this completely off topic but plzz look at the pic again... did u see that or its just my eye sight playing with me???? 🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Linny this completely off topic but plzz look at the pic again... did u see that or its just my eye sight playing with me???? 🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

* chuckle* Barun Brilliance and Boys Bombing!!
Bombing our hearts, I mean... Miss them a lot!

EDITED: When I said, Barun Brilliance, I actually meant the "action" he was posed in! And his expression to add to the action!
Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago