Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) - Page 89

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Hi Everyone.
My Name Nicita( SilverFairy).
Iam One Of Lin's Readers Can Join This CC Too??

You r most welcome to our chatting sessions...πŸ˜ƒ
But there is rule u have to follow... and that is there no rule at all!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Welcome dear... πŸ€—
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Auraa, Shass, Hopooe,KP,KA,Achu,Leafs, Bablio, Soul, Arushi, Music
congrats guys we did it. Thanx for trusting Achu n me i hope we didnt let u down specially me.

Thank you dears...all of you. For giving me the best birthday of my life. All these years, I have never felt such love, such emotions and such warmth as as has been grnated to me by all of you tonight. I will treasure that thread for all my life...Promise.

Hi Everyone.

Hey Artemis! Glad to know you found the door to the Cottage!

Originally posted by music1

S!! I am so glad you liked it. Wait till you read tomorrows! 
Oh, I am so imagining all my readers' expressions when reading it!!

Aha linny giving us treats everyday...what more can I ask...tomorrow...i cant wait though...
Originally posted by khusiarnav

"reader's expression" ohh Lin u are teasing us now... i will die of anticipation... haiyyy aisa kya hone wala hai???  i am still suffering from sinfully- provocative-Grapes-eating syndrome... My heart can bear only so much of these syndromes!!! πŸ˜‰

Music and KA, I don't know what sort of a treat it will be to you. Maybe I could help with a hint...

Hi Everyone.

sure hun always welcome
Originally posted by Aquiline

Thank you dears...all of you. For giving me the best birthday of my life. All these years, I have never felt such love, such emotions and such warmth as as has been grnated to me by all of you tonight. I will treasure that thread for all my life...Promise.

M so much happy tht we did wht we wanted to do thts to make u happy n show our love mission successful howa

Hey Artemis!Gladto know you found the door to the Cottage!

Aha linny giving us treats everyday...what more can I ask...tomorrow...i cant wait though...
Originally posted by khusiarnav

"reader's expression" ohh Lin u are teasing us now... i will die of anticipation... haiyyy aisa kya hone wala hai???i am still suffering from sinfully- provocative-Grapes-eating syndrome... My heart can bear only so much of these syndromes!!!πŸ˜‰

Music and KA, I don't know what sort of a treat it will be to you. Maybe I could help with a hint...

yes plz n yes now m off to sleep very late will edit my res tomorrow InnSha'Allah
"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares." 
-Henri J. M. Nouwen.
Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago
OMG!
It is 112nd page and I am joining now!
Missed so much:(
Any ways a big hi to all of you here.
How is life without IPK?
I am filling all the emptiness with the works of my wonderful forum friends.

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Auraa, Shass, Hopooe,KP,KA,Achu,Leafs, Bablio, Soul, Arushi, Music
congrats guys we did it. Thanx for trusting Achu n me i hope we didnt let u down specially me.

Farwa, you and Achu did a phenomenal job...KUDOS to you.   

The rest of the group coordinated well too and it was hilarious the number of PMs waiting every time I logged in to my smart phone.

You guys are a bomb...love you all...muaaahhh for a job well done!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 
Originally posted by Leafs

Farwa, you and Achu did a phenomenal job...KUDOS to you.   

The rest of the group coordinated well too and it was hilarious the number of PMs waiting every time I logged in to my smart phone.

You guys are a bomb...love you all...muaaahhh for a job well done!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 

finally we made it!!  i was worried Lin  wud find out  or wud see before we cud prepare our surprise but... that didnt happen... we were successful!!!! congratulations guys!!! it was a joint effort...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

farwa n achu did amazing job dearies... thank u so much!!! muuahhh...

Lin darling can i ask u sumthing, were u really really surprised to see the thread??? were we successful in doing so?? i know u were happy but were u surprised???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† surprised as in What The ... or AAA wwooowww types surprised...πŸ˜† what was ur first reaction?? did u scream or went awww ??? 

ok i need to stop asking u silly questions like this!! i need sleep i guess... off to bed innwallio... see u 2morro... linny happy birthday again...πŸ˜ƒ

rabba ve dearies... gudnite!!

p.s @KP  missed u so much dear...😭
I Really Miss IPKKND. It Was A Great Show. Arhi Will Always Be My Favorite. ):

@ TM Can We Talk About Shows Here Like Gulaal& QH????
If Not Then Iam Sorry For Bringing This Up.