Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shass

WHAT THE !! why wud u cry my dearest soul?? cum here nw..a tyt hug  frm ASR... may ne guy passing by da inn,drop dead of jealousy coz soul's my girl n i cnt see tears in hr eyes..  OK Linny play our vry 1st RABBA VEY.. ..πŸ˜ƒ..it all begins here..❀️

PS; u thnk KP vl dehydrate hrslf to death at dis??πŸ˜•..n oh my,i evn luv HP n lin n babi n farwa n leafs.. DAMN !! got to plan a way to hv all da beautiful girls fr me *ponders*

OOO... this is so sweet of you... if i have read this that night... m sure my tear also had smiled...!!
And what is this.. while u r writing to me, n flirting with other girls at the same time... πŸ˜‰
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

HUMBHI AAPSE LUV U DAMMIT !!😳

HUMBHEE AAPSE I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

you know just like arnav doesnt mind khushi drooling on salman khan, my hubby doesnt mind too πŸ˜‰

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_Soul

OOO... this is so sweet of you... if i have read this that night... m sure my tear also had smiled...!!
And what is this.. while u r writing to me, n flirting with other girls at the same time... πŸ˜‰

see soul,hw sincere i am wth u..so tho am flirting wth all.. my ''girl'' vl alws b  ''YOU'' .. besides most of thm r married..u shudnt feel threatened..πŸ˜ƒ

Aquiline thumbnail
Rabba Ve, Comrades!!

Where is everyone? Why does the Cottage atmosphere feel stagnated?
A_Soul thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

i was worried for her too but now i found out what she was upto!
she was stalking Aquiline to be the first one to approach herπŸ˜†
KA< congratulations darling & wow you are a goldie tooπŸ‘

But seriously, sweety Sush are you ok?

Hey pugly... who is this 'her' in above two lines u are talking about me or KA??
Aquiline thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_Soul

Hey pugly... who is this 'her' in above two lines u are talking about me or KA??

It was KA she was talking about, dear...
A_Soul thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

wow hoopoe, mashaAllah you have a lttle princess, you so lucky❀️!
i ended up having 3 prince just to have a princess
not to worry, inshaAllah my sons will soon bring three princesses for me & then i will start watching SP  again for DABHπŸ˜†

Rabbave evey one...

So very one is science student..  then name of the thread should be LAB of TB&TBR...πŸ˜‰
Well i m from science stream too... but Physics, chem n bio till 12th only... 
M graduate n Post graduate in STATISTICS.. (so its M.Sc with stats).. All related to LOGICS... 
And i m also a SAS programmer...!

@Hoopoe: Its so nice to know more about you... my love to little princess...
@Shassyyy: OH... u managing this all with such a tough subjects... G8... So u r a doc.. WOW!
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

It was KA she was talking about, dear...

oh my... dont i just feel special!!!😳 πŸ˜³ loved by all... awww u all so so sweet n caring!!! i just cant ask anything more...

I love u all dammit!!! period.

and yes i am fine now... thanks to u all lovely people... my dearest Innwallio!!!

shass dear... u can read me so well without me writing a word!!! love u... ur motherly concern overwhelmed me... thank u...πŸ€—

khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

Rabba Ve, Comrades!!

Where is everyone? Why does the Cottage atmosphere feel stagnated?

rabba ve lin...πŸ˜ƒ 
u missed few innwallio... they were here few minutes back...
never mind some of them are still here... πŸ˜ƒ

A_Soul thumbnail

hey KA i see u.. hw r u dear?? i missed u too last nyt..u wrnt in da inn..ws wondering hw u wr coping wth da situation.. so nice to hv all my buddies here tonyt.. if only lin leafs cud b here too.. n wondr whr's music?? n whtevr happnd to our darling soul?? lagta hai ASR bananay ki khushi mein kahin ''tunn'' parri hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

@shassyy: Soul is not gone any where... m here only...  has taken a night to settle myself.. thats it!
rest was busy in office work and reading pages here n on ff... usually i read everything 1st n then reply.. thats y u were not finding me here!

and i have mark one thing U and Lin as not commented any thing on my last update comment... hmm.. its not compulsory, i was just wondering as i wrote it in very naughty mood... so i thought something will surely come up... 

@Bablio , Farwa, hoopoe, leafs, KA n KP: enjoy reading all ur conversations with each other n Lin...

@Music1: Special Hi.. opps 'Rabba ve' to you.. as i think we havnt converse anytime before... happy to have u on board dear... πŸ˜Š