Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Aquiline

The number of times I've watched Lion King!!! Childhood memories rush to me seeing this pic!

If you were actually "guessing" I would have said TRY AGAIN. But as long as the Forum has a thing called "Dashboard" some things need no guessing! *chuckle*

I just went to your profile and cross checked my sweetie.  My guess is bang on.  Sheer coincidence.  I had planned for two more dates ( 6th and 8th ) just incase you say try again.
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bablio09

I just went to your profile and cross checked my sweetie.  My guess is bang on.  Sheer coincidence.  I had planned for two more dates ( 6th and 8th ) just incase you say try again.

*gasp* You were really guessing? Goodness! You are a mighty guesser!!
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

The number of times I've watched Lion King!!! Childhood memories rush to me seeing this pic!

If you were actually "guessing" I would have said TRY AGAIN. But as long as the Forum has a thing called "Dashboard" some things need no guessing! *chuckle*

oh i see that ahem so its quite near i must say i have learnt many things just coz of u nd ur ff Lin cant thank u enough
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok my dearies bye for now.  everyone around me must be wondering why i have these smiles on face for so long while starring at the comp.  although one of my colleague already knows about me, the forum, this FF and IPKKND. 🤗 

Aquiline thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

oh i see that ahem so its quite near i must say i have learnt many things just coz of u nd ur ff Lin cant thank u enough

Every experience in life is a lesson, dear Farwa. You learn from not only me but from the show, from our other friends, from the politics in the show and SP, and even form bashers!!
Value what matters and live happily! 
Everything we do, say or think, shows the kind of person we are. Writing shows it best. 
My FF will only prove my own life's values. You'll see.
Aquiline thumbnail

ok my dearies bye for now.  everyone around me must be wondering why i have these smiles on face for so long while starring at the comp.  although one of my colleague already knows about me, the forum, this FF and IPKKND. 🤗 

If coming here, gave you a smile, then this Thread has become meaningful!

Aww! Farwa...if you could tell me how I could help you I would have made you smile...I do not like to see any one of dear ones crying...*sniff*

just going through previous pages and what caught my attention was my sweetest Lin love u sis these words make me so happy n meant alot

GOOD BYE dear Bablio it happens
Aquiline thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

just going through previous pages and what caught my attention was my sweetest Lin love u sis these words make me so happy n meant alot

I have only one life. If it is by caring and understanding others that I find its purpose, then I am willing to offer a hand where I can...

If coming here, gave you a smile, then this Thread has become meaningful!

true