Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) - Page 70

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

... one question if u like to answer from where u get the inspiration of writing this style seriously applause to u

I had just answered that for Arushi.
From God, dear. The One who holds my Thoughts and my Words. And ofcourse, from our dear ArShi. But the reason why I keep trying to maintain my spirit and dedication in the FF is becoz of my readers who come, asking me to show what their heart believes ArShi really is like. 
Come to Arhasia and you will know what ArShi really is like. The ArShi you believe in!

Lets begin with few rounds of questions from my side

1-Lin i know being the writer each and every chapter will be near to ur heart but what is the nearest one and which event till now u love the most?
2- do u believe in zodiac signs? may i know urs?

3- whats ur fav. past time other than writing?
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Guys it ended right?? it did end yesterday??? 
U know i cudnt even watch the epi... i read the pm and posts... 

it took a lot to watch it... i do not know how much it will take to sink in but... it did end right???

I m usually not like this but... I just cant help it!! I cant detach myself easily once i am attached to anyone or anything...

Its my 1st post after watching the epi... and i dont know how shud i feel!! I havent cried yet... i dont know why!! i thought i would cry a river after watching the last epi but... 

@kp, shass, hoopoe, farwa, music, leafs, Lin, Aura and all my other innwallio... I wish you all were here right now with me... i really needed a hug!!! miss u guys...

🤗                 🤗             🤗                                 🤗    
🤗                 🤗             🤗                                  🤗
🤗                      🤗        🤗                                   🤗
🤗                      🤗        🤗                                   🤗 
🤗                      🤗        🤗                                    🤗   
🤗       🤗                      🤗                                    🤗
🤗                      🤗         🤗                                   🤗
🤗                      🤗         🤗                                   🤗 
🤗                      🤗         🤗                                    🤗
🤗                      🤗         🤗   ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—   🤗           GS

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Aquiline

I had just answered that for Arushi.
From God, dear. The One who holds my Thoughts and my Words. And ofcourse, from our dear ArShi. But the reason why I keep trying to maintain my spirit and dedication in the FF is becoz of my readers who come, asking me to show what their heart believes ArShi really is like. 
Come to Arhasia and you will know what ArShi really is like. The ArShi you believe in!

TRUE
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Lets begin with few rounds of questions from my side

1-Lin i know being the writer each and every chapter will be near to ur heart but what is the nearest one and which event till now u love the most?
2- do u believe in zodiac signs? may i know urs?

3- whats ur fav. past time other than writing?

Hey Farwa! Oh, me in the hot seat again! Gald to answer for you dear:

1. Hm. I think you should accept the first part of the chapter dear becoz as a writer I cannot choose. My most favorite parts, if there can be any, are only going to come! * chuckle* But if you must make me choose from what has passed, it will have to be the scene where Kushi has him on her lap in the living room floor at night. I think I've already told you this, dear. But like I said, I cant choose. And the better scenes are only about to come.

2. No, I don't believe in zodiac signs AT ALL. But I know I am a Sagittarius. 

3. Hm. If ever I sit still (pasttime means you have no other work and are sitting still, right?) I am often writing or thinking of what to write. Words rule my world, honey. You don't know how much!!
Am in office, but just sneaked into the cottage and inn to read all the comments. 
Hi girls,  Good morning, How are you all ??
Originally posted by bablio09

Am in office, but just sneaked into the cottage and inn to read all the comments. 
Hi girls,  Good morning, How are you all ??

*gasp* Bablio! Sneaking!!
 Watch his expression to know my expression seeing you sneaking:

Another Humour VM of Savy's! I enjoy it every time I watch!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AqE4ORnVtq4[/YOUTUBE]

1. Hm. I think you should accept the first part of the chapter dear becoz as a writer I cannot choose. My most favorite parts, if there can be any, are only going to come! * chuckle* But if you must make me choose from what has passed, it will have to be the scene where Kushi has him on her lap in the living room floor at night. I think I've already told you this, dear. But like I said, I cant choose. And the better scenes are only about to come.

3. Hm. If ever I sit still (pasttime means you have no other work and are sitting still, right?) I am often writing or thinking of what to write. Words rule my world, honey. You don't know how much!!

so your birthday is just over or sometime soon. when when tells me :)

Oh yes it was awesome and yes i agree with u that u cant choose and i wont insist u to choose

i dont believe on stars either except one thing m aries and i always had a very good bonding with sagis

i can see it from ur ff hun and the way u communicate