Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

meee i want one pleasee

i dont like evil jokes , dont you dare lin

Aquiline thumbnail

Miss you in the Inn, Salsa but I know you have your reasons so I can't drag you in. *sigh*
And thanks for providing the direct link to Arushi!
Music loved your What the Hell!!! Yay! I am watching it now too! Dancing with Kushi, NK and Lavanya! Oops! Here comes A S R!!!!

Hm, where has Shas vanished too? And KP?
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aquiline

Miss you in the Inn, Salsa but I know you have your reasons so I can't drag you in. *sigh*
And thanks for providing the direct link to Arushi!
Music loved your What the Hell!!! Yay! I am watching it now too! Dancing with Kushi, NK and Lavanya! Oops! Here comes A S R!!!!

Hm, where has Shas vanished too? And KP?

I've become too late now...Wonder what to do..I told you , right? 
Yup..thanks to you, I'm also watching my Vms! ๐Ÿ˜Š

A question, Did you really want the show to end? :)
Aquiline thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

Oops! *GULP* Was wondering innocently where KP has gone and GOODNESS!! She went to fetch Arnavji and a pair of *gulp*
*sheepish grin* Be a good girl and drop it, dear...I've given a spoiler too! *innocent gaze*
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

@Lin... u better run!! 
Edited by arushi_fan - 11 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

<font size="2" color="#ff6600">Okay, I am going to bereallynaughty now. I don't want to you to put high hopes when reading this line which is taken from the update that is to be posted tomorrow.</font>

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Kushi froze the moment she
had felt his hot breath on her neck, and then when his burning mouth had
pressed on her tender skin, she lost all sense of where and who she was.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#3300ff">*evil smirk* Is it a dream? Is it for real? I won't answer that! But yow! Now tell me, anyone willing for an update tomorrow?! *clever smirk*</font>
<font size="2" color="#3300ff">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#3300ff"></font>

so i was going to sleep n just checked the last page without logging in as i was sure if i logged in there will be pms of updates n i wont be able to hold myself but look i couldnt hold myself even now right now i just want to say u zalim girl kia krun gi ab main meri neend ur gai hai n i just want tomorrow to come right now n now dont u dare not to give us an update tomorrow... Humphhh *crossing my hands on my chest n sitting down on floor with a thud having my back to u* PLEASEEE GIVE US THE UPDATE TOMORROW *turning my head towards u n looking at u with pleading eyes* (how cute hai na i know m cute lolz demag thora sa satak gaya hai aj but nevermind) please Lin i want update waisay lines parh k to i want it right at this moment but i know its not possible please please please update ha warna mjhy neend nahi ayay gi waisy abhi kaun sa ayay gi but still i would have hope now
Aquiline thumbnail
Originally posted by: coldy07

I've become too late now...Wonder what to do..I told you , right? 
Yup..thanks to you, I'm also watching my Vms! ๐Ÿ˜Š

A question, Did you really want the show to end? :)

Nothing's ever late dear. You don't need to comment, I told you. Just read at top speed till you reach to the point where I am now and then read slowly when you have time. But its up to you. Again, comments not needed for the bulk. Just your overall FEEL only.

Now. regarding the question in bold. I don't know how to answer it. Its YES and NO. You know why I would say NO. We would all say NO to IPKKND ending obviously. And YES, because I was beginning to lose focus in studies and home responsibilities becoz of the show and well...yeah, Yes because I wanted to remember to LIVE my FORGOTTEN life again. Spend some time with the family and not be always in the ArShi world. Actually I am still not free from ArShi. The FF's still there. Its not going to end anytime soon but I am trying to make it move faster. And its still a snailing process! But I love ArShi! I do! And I love my FF more! I do! But what about life?
So yes, its both a Yes and a No. And now you know why!

P. S. I miss making analysis posts! Big time!
kushipugly thumbnail

Oops! *GULP* Was wondering innocently where KP has gone and GOODNESS!! She went to fetch Arnavji and a pair of *gulp*
*sheepish grin* Be a good girl and drop it, dear...I've given a spoiler too! *innocent gaze*

hubby home early as was worried  for last day of ipkknd๐Ÿ˜† but glad to see me all ok & acting a bit mature๐Ÿ˜†.
anyways, will hop in & out of the inn as soon as get some time.

@ spoiler took my breath away 

LeenaRocks thumbnail

If thou art speaking of the ship named IPKKND, thou hast received wrong report, young lady. The latest news is a new ship, better polished and efficiently manned than the first, is on its way. Its called IPKKND Season Two. I tell you, dear avid reader, believe it will happen and it will happen!!!

like really?

i mean.. is this is a heart to heart kinda convo or a spoiler news?