Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone! How is everyone holding up?
Originally posted by Aquiline

Oh goodness! I feel like smiling and crying at the same time!!!
It began with her in his arms and it ended with her in his arms...just like how I'd dreamed it would be!!!! What better ending could anyone have dreamed to have!!

Okay...I don't know if I will stay here long. That epi was so heartbreaking, not because of the emotions on the faces of the characters but because of the marvelous way in which the scenes were blended and music was shot. It ended with the sound of sparkles!! And the best part about the epi was the dialogues! Perfect ending I say!! Perfect!

No doubt hun superb i had smile on my face and tears in my eyes and just like cherry on the top Lyraa is saying her farewell too😭

Okay, now after a month's break, we need to begin on the work to get IPKKND Season 2. Give Barun and the team a break. Let LM and the CVs have a month and a half to think up a better plot and varied twists to a better IPPKND and then get the entire Cast together again!

yesss i m on board

And we need the break too: focus better on life, studies, family and work and then come after one and half months to be addicted ArShi fans again!! 👏

P. S. One sad feeling...wish they'd shown the Gupta Parivaar too. missed them too .. but Chelo! No probs! I'm so happy with the way they put the curtain. And I am so excited about the coming Season 2. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Believe and it will. Trust me!

yes i believe and hope too

Farwa darling! I'm here! Thanks again for this thread! Can never thank you enough! n i cant thank u enough for bringing TB&TBR really and yesterday's update was too good the recreation of two fav. events  And for your words, you deserve a hug!  ahhh thank u so muchNo, dear, we can NEVER stop being Arshi Fans! You're right!
IPKKND rocks! ArShi rock! SaRun rocks! The Forum rocks! Life rocks! I am so happy! I'm crying and smiling, really!!!

same here no doubt they do

Hm...I wanted to post some VMs of Salsa today...is everyone in the mood for more ArShi doses? i cant see them but yes it would for defo lift others moods We shouldn't cry and move away from ArShi becoz it hurts to be reminded of them. true We need to give them life by watching their videos and drooling over their pictures! thanx to tumblr and for u guys youtube i wish u tube get unbanned as soon as possible so that i can watch over and over again

Oh goodness! I feel like smiling and crying at the same time!!!
It began with her in his arms and it ended with her in his arms...just like how I'd dreamed it would be!!!! What better ending could anyone have dreamed to have!!

Okay...I don't know if I will stay here long. That epi was so heartbreaking, not because of the emotions on the faces of the characters but because of the marvelous way in which the scenes were blended and music was shot. It ended with the sound of sparkles!! And the best part about the epi was the dialogues! Perfect ending I say!! Perfect!

Okay, now after a month's break, we need to begin on the work to get IPKKND Season 2. Give Barun and the team a break. Let LM and the CVs have a month and a half to think up a better plot and varied twists to a better IPPKND and then get the entire Cast together again! 
And we need the break too: focus better on life, studies, family and work and then come after one and half months to be addicted ArShi fans again!!

P. S. One sad feeling...wish they'd shown the Gupta Parivaar too... but Chelo! No probs! I'm so happy with the way they put the curtain. And I am so excited about the coming Season 2. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Believe and it will. Trust me! 

For me, lin, IPK ended with Aarav's adoption. For me this week never happened. I will never let the off screen drama tarnish the memories of IPK. There is nothing that can destroy those memories.

This is certainly not the end we hoped for. Yes, the flashbacks were amazing but it should have been more. It could have been more. But isnt that the human nature. We are never satisfied. we always want more. 

Arnav will be there in the last episode darling! Trust me. yes and he was there just as u said Put on a smile tomorrow when you prepare to watch the show. You welcomed the show with a happy heart, the undying magic of the show deserves your willing heart's smile when you wish it farewell. Cry. But cry only because you love it and will miss it. 

And Jammy dear, didn't you read the latest update?
Originally posted by Jammy-

Hello everyone! How is everyone holding up?
I don't know about every one Jammykins becoz everyone's not here except for me, you and Farwa dear! But I'm happy, smiling and crying!!

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

No doubt hun superb i had smile on my face and tears in my eyes and just like cherry on the top Lyraa is saying her farewell too😭

P. S. One sad feeling...wish they'd shown the Gupta Parivaar toomissed them too.. but Chelo! No probs! I'm so happy with the way they put the curtain. And I am so excited about the coming Season 2. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Believe and it will. Trust me! 

yes i believe and hope too

Farwa dear! Keep believing and doubt doubt. Not even once. Just believe and in the right time, IPKKND Season 2 will hit the screens capturing double the hearts that Season 1 had captured!
And what do you mean, Lyraa is leaving? Won't she continue to write???
look at my luck, last epi & i still havent watched it as was at school & now dailymotion not working!

hope someone uploaded it on IF.

see u soon guys, hope not with hanky!

Originally posted by Jammy-

For me, lin, IPK ended with Aarav's adoption. For me this week never happened. I will never let the off screen drama tarnish the memories of IPK. There is nothing that can destroy those memories.

This is certainly not the end we hoped for. Yes, the flashbacks were amazing but it should have been more. It could have been more. But isnt that the human nature. We are never satisfied. we always want more. 

Awww! Jammykins! You sound like you need a hug! Or maybe I just want to hug you! *spreads arms wide* Hug, dear?

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Hm...I wanted to post some VMs of Salsa today...is everyone in the mood for more ArShi doses? i cant see them but yes it would for defo lift others moods We shouldn't cry and move away from ArShi becoz it hurts to be reminded of themtrue We need to give them life by watching their videos and drooling over their pictures! thanx to tumblr and for u guys youtube i wish u tube get unbanned as soon as possible so that i can watch over and over again 

Oh goody! But wait Farwa...didn't you read what Shas has told you last night?

Originally posted by shass

Farwa..go to proxfree.com n put da link of da vm or dis page n opn it.. u'll unlock nethg..if u wnt dat is..
Posting it again: In his arms forever, in our hearts for life!!!

Awww! Jammykins! You sound like you need a hug! Or maybe I just want to hug you! *spreads arms wide* Hug, dear?

Linny 🤗 hugs back!