Frequent Posters

Leafs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Good Night...see ya tomorrow.
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Leafs!!! My Mentor!! Thou camest...but yes, the hemispheres do make it hard for us to MEET here. Anyway, in honour of your coming...I will leave behind this VM that I saw today morning. Its not got the perfection of Puja's VMs but its got everything that matters to us...

Mayajim's Final Adieu to IPKKND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOt9_qpo*nE&feature=plcp

And music, its so sweet of you to come here to spend time with me and our friends. You could have been with your friends in the Main Forum and yet, you peeped in here to tell us that you are willing to smile through the tears. A hug to you for that.
And Sush, you are simply there for everyone here! Music has promised to update you regarding the epi and I'll see if I can too...

Good day to all!

Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago
207shikha thumbnail
heya hello peeps.!

new here. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aquiline thumbnail
Originally posted by: 207shikha

heya hello peeps.!

new here. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Shikha dear! Just when I had sent you a PM!! No one's here but me, though. Like I said, just take a walk through the last few pages and instead of wounding yourself,  try to find strength in memories...
kushipugly thumbnail
today is the last day of ipkknd & people instead of joining hands & say their goodbyes together with love to all the cast, here in IF they are fighting, abusing & cursing each other like the other one is not human. Cursing barun mercilessly. 
Its really crazy & sad. We claim to love ipkknd but this love is turned into some wild obsession harming the other.
Sad really sad.

Comrades in circle,
please come here during or after last episode of the show & together we will share our love  for this epic fairyttale.
i dont want to say goodbyes but i guess time has come & everything that happens is just for the best. although it hurts at that time but its after sometime that we realize it happened for the good of all.

Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
Aquiline thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

Comrades in circle,
please come here during or after last episode of the show & together we will share our love  for this epic fairyttale.
i dont want to say goodbyes but i guess time has come & everything that happens is just for the best. although it hurts at that time but its after sometime that we realize it happened for the good of all.

Apia, there is never a goodbye, dear. The story may have ended tonight but it continue in our hearts and in our thoughts...and best of all, after a month or two, it will continue again on screen.
BELIEVE!! And it will happen!
P.S. And for that bold sentence of yours: HUGS!!!
Aquiline thumbnail

* chuckle* Oh, those two! Watch the latest trailer for the Star Parivaar UK Event...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjZzQoZoHv0
kushipugly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

Apia, there is never a goodbye, dear. The story may have ended tonight but it continue in our hearts and in our thoughts...and best of all, after a month or two, it will continue again on screen.
BELIEVE!! And it will happen!
P.S. And for that bold sentence of yours: HUGS!!!

apia, again by my aquiline!
thankyou๐Ÿค— you my family now๐Ÿค—

yes, you are right kabhee alwida na kehna.When you love someone, they always stay in your heart , doesnt matter if you see them on a daily basis or not, they just become a part of yr heart.
I mn so glad that i watched this show & found sarun, such lovely people  come in yr life  only if you are lucky. i m ever so grateful to SP/Ph for givinng us arun & arshi.
Called SP again this morning๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
they saying people calling in a huge number for season 2 or new show & yes Starplus may consider .

& yes about the bolfd part ๐Ÿ˜† yesterday as there was no epi i had a long long long chat with kids at teatime after school & they were ever so happy๐Ÿ˜† 
Aquiline thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

๐Ÿ˜† yesterday as there was no epi i had a long long long chat with kids at teatime after school & they were ever so happy๐Ÿ˜† 

Ah, you see...correcting all that we messed up with during this 1 and a half year of obsessed fandom...the good things come and we will remember to live again fully...

A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusiarnav

@KP... u are here dear... i missed u so much!! i am not being able to get the fact that our show is ending Tomorrow!!! seriously will it really end??? m i in denial or something??? it really doesnot feel real... 

i have been calling Sp and demanding for a second season... hopes r high but will they give us 2nd season??? I dont know!! And the operators are no help... i get more mad when i talk to them...๐Ÿ˜ก  ๐Ÿ˜ก  ๐Ÿ˜ก
 I will call them again...

Hey KA and KP... to call/mail n demand for season 2 is absolutly right... but wanna suggest something,,,

Currently whole IPK team is on break now, they have nothing in hand currently... no story plot, no creative idea, no new idea of presentation n direction... so they could not start season 2 too soon..

Also Barun is definately not going to start work b4 2 months atleast..

n practically speaking SP after few days will not listen abt it...

so my idea is.. v all should take a break for a month or two and then start again with call/mail... if they will have a mental peace from fans call on IPK they will listen, understand n most importantly consider d demands positively and will give a thought atleast...

Var tabhi karna chahiye jab uska asar sabse jyada ho...!!!!
at Right time.. at Right place... with Right force...!!