Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) - Page 36

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by music1

Hey girls...thought of visiting here.Nothing much to discuss on the forum but since Arnav and Khushi are very much alive here...I am here to seek some comfort too๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey S! Its so good to see you here...just read your comment on the FF and I must say, I could almost hear the weepings of your aching heart!

Originally posted by Aquiline

Oh dear Farwa ! I guess then pictures will have to do for you. But do tell me, everyone, if watching VMs and pics of the show will hurt you now...its time to start healing the hurt but just in case you need time to let the hurt sink in before healing it, I will stop doing this now and do it some time later...

Lin u have posted my one of the Favorite scene of the show!!! I just love it!!
Thank U... ur presence always provides comfort!! No matter what is going on in the forum!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿค— how do u do that???

Originally posted by Aquiline

Hey S! Its so good to see you here...just read your comment on the FF and I must say, I could almost hear the weepings of your aching heart!

Yes my friend...I am burdened with a heavy heart today.It was Arnav who dragged me to IF and to know that he won't be there anymore...I feel like our Khushi...stranded in the huge forest...and afraid of dark...
Hey Lin...

Is this the same puja who has made VM called "Tribute to ArHi: Nafrat/Mohobat epic TRAILER " ???

I am die hard fan of this VMs... its so thrilling...!!
Hats off to her!!
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Lin u have posted my one of the Favorite scene of the show!!! I just love it!!
Thank U... ur presence always provides comfort!! No matter what is going on in the forum!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿค— how do u do that???

I have not a clue, dear Sush!

Yes my friend...I am burdened with a heavy heart today.It was Arnav who dragged me to IF and to know that he won't be there anymore...I feel like our Khushi...stranded in the huge forest...and afraid of dark...
Then, dear S, may that same Arnav keep you here in IF. 

Kushi is stranded in the huge dark forest but do you think she will stay alone for long? No. So as long as your Arnav lives in your heart and in the stoires in this Forum and in the hearts of all the Comrades too...you will not be alone either, dear!

Originally posted by A_Soul

Hey Lin...

Is this the same puja who has made VM called "Tribute to ArHi: Nafrat/Mohobat epic TRAILER " ???

I am die hard fan of this VMs... its so thrilling...!!
Hats off to her!!
Yes, that is her, dear Soul! Here's another one of hers which she'd made for Barun's birthday (I was not here during that time- had exams or something). You must have already watched it. The song at the end is apt for the present situation he is in:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=btQt28FWuu8[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by kushipugly

Some comrads have asked to not discuss ipkknd here so i will keep my message short but yes i cant help it, i want to talk about it right here.
It was extremely heartbreaking to see our beloved sanaya cry today. i cried with her too but her tears told me, we should appreciate the hard work of all the people involved in entertaing us.
i thought to quit IF but today after watching her, i felt ashammed!
Here many writers are still working hard to keep the story alive & to cheer us up but me just crying over spilled milk.
My dear Aquiline, i want to give you a tight hug right now that in the middle of all these heart breaks, you have a big strong concerned heart for your readers to bring out such an amazingly fresh nok jhok update of our darling Arshi.
Loved it, it was just amazing๐Ÿ‘
Today my respect & love for you just knows no bounds.
In short love you.
May God bless you

i called SP today, yelled at them to remove the banner of Barun sobti & put the banner of fans forcing SP to quit the show!
i told them you dragging our beloved Barun sobti name just disgusts your viewers big time.
I feel sad for the entire cast. innocent hard working people suffering because of the politics of big people.

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Ahh poor me youtube nd dailymotion is ban now a days in Pakistan

Farwa..go to proxfree.com n put da link of da vm or dis page n opn it.. u'll unlock nethg..if u wnt dat is..
So true..he will live in my heart and I will be here in this very inn along with all of u dear comrades as dearest lin takes us thru this journey.

So true..he will live in my heart and I will be here in this very inn along with all of u dear comrades as dearest lin takes us thru this journey.

*clasps hands* Awww! Thank you dear for keeping your promise for your love for him!!  

And Shas! Hi dear! Was wondering what was taking sleepy-head so long! Not that you sleep long but I am still chuckling after hearing your "sleep timing".

And guess what, I read something by sidhu in the Main Forum and was reminded of Awesome Threesome and Bablio's A. S. H. 

OH MY GOD!! it has bcum teary all of a sudden.. no no guys..cheer up n smile.. tk good memories wth u n forget da bad ones.. lambi saas..lambi saas !! there, feeling better??